Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

The New 'Banana Shoes' - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The New 'Banana Shoes' (6239 Views)

How To Prepare Homemade Banana Sugar Scrub For Super-glowing Skin / Lighten Your Skin With Orange Oil And Banana Oil. / Save The Banana Peels....it's Got Uses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by ginger1(f): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2008
the shoes dont appeal to me at all, i saw it at the mall today n i was like "what d heck".
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by faketan(m): 3:01am On Jan 06, 2008
I have plantain shoes. In fact they look better wink
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by jediknight(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2008
Those shoes in the pics are bendy " pumps" its just a different variation of the standard ballet pumps. They are sometimes called banana pumps though. I hear they are real comfy to wear and i also feel they look real nice & trendy on some ladies.

As per the shoes being tight, if the its too tight that it hurts, u should return it and get a better fit!

Bless!
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by yongbabe(f): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2008
i detest those shoes with a strong passion!
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by pcicero(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2008
grin, I sure like bananas and whenever i hear or see anything that looks like it, i get enchanted shocked. Anyway, our women have shown their stuff again. They are all in the same mould of Eve and Etteh always materialistic. Imagine banana shoe ko, potato boxers nii,

------------------------------------------------------------------------
nissi dominus frustra
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by simibrazil(f): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2008
Very ugly this banana shoes. I d wear it just to clean the house or go to the supermarket to buy food.

Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by sexytitan(f): 2:02am On Jan 07, 2008
All u guys that dont like the banana shoes/pumps dont just realize that when u where it, it dosent remain curved unless ur feet are shaped like bananas which i believe not.
simibrazil:

Very ugly this banana shoes. I d wear it just to clean the house or go to the supermarket to buy food.
Exactly! U dont wear them to cocktails and evening parties like the shoes u pasted. U only wear them probably to the mall, to see friends and some other casual places but u definitely dont wear them to clean the house!

@jediknight
It dosent really hurt that much but it's just not as free as i want it.
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by jandor(f): 3:44am On Jan 07, 2008
i just gat one of those and i really fits nice
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by sexytitan(f): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2008
Oh no! **sobbing**Is it just me cry. I mean it's not my fault that my feet are this big.Could some1 pls give me good news and tell me there is a surgery i can do to reduce the size of my feet cry
I want size 39 feet cry
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by yongbabe(f): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2008
@ simibrasil

i LOVE those shoes (the ones u posted) HOT HOT HOT!
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by holythug(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2008
nice shoes they are. . .but i hope u dout slip and fall just kidding
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by onyekang1(f): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2008
@ gr8child
u got me rolling on d floor wit laughter seeing that pix. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by barbiedoll(f): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2008
me too grin grin
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by minute(f): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2008
LOL!! banana shoes indeed . . . . that is what you guys call it ?

nice . . . but it looks like smth i cld put on my feet just to take the trash outside or go to the grocery store in.
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by yimiton(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2008
Banana shoes are cool and comfortable for casuals.

Use it with a shorts or a pair of jeans for shopping, hanging out with the girls and even beach parties and other such little fun occassions.
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by Souljagirl(f): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2008
minute:

LOL!! banana shoes indeed . . . . that is what you guys call it ?

nice . . . but it looks like smth i cld put on my feet just to take the trash outside or go to the grocery store in.

LOL, minute! take the trash out? ;Dsome people will not find that funny o. hehehhe. i bet you some people think this shoe is the best thing since sliced bread. lol tongue
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by efuah(f): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2008
yimiton:

Banana shoes are cool and comfortable for casuals.

Use it with a shorts or a pair of jeans for shopping, hanging out with the girls and even beach parties and other such little fun occassions.
Yeah! i mostly use it with shorts kiss

@simibrazil . . . . i like those shoes too. . infact, veeeery much!
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by omogenaija(f): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2008
yea , i never knew that they were called banna shoes, i call them flats, yes they r cute but somes times uncomfortable undecided
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by sexytitan(f): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2008
I'll manage it
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by eldee(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2008
are they just reaching naija now, this is what igh shool girls have been wearing for a long time now
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by Cecegrace(f): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2008
Whao, gr8child. That was something else.

Could you get more of those desing
Some one is dying for it

grin
[quote][/quote]nothing goes for nothing
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by cecegorz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2008
cecegrace  hope someone is not playing pranks here.

@gr8child
That drawing is da bomb, u made it yourself? if u did, u're really a gr8child in deed. artistically though. keep it up, one day u'll make us proud!!!

I really love those banana shoes, will look tooshed up on my baby's lovely feet.

zoooooooooooom,      rushing out to d mall 2get her one
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by Tawak: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2008
banana shoes are very ugly
sweetheart,d brown pair of shoes isnt a banana shoe
Re: The New 'Banana Shoes' by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:54am On May 12, 2008
i love them! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Real Photos Of MBGN 2015 Winner, Unoaku Anyadike / Tatoos And Piercings / Miss Nigeria Pageant Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.