Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? (3223 Views)

Jinling Brand Generator Manufacture Factory / Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator / China Jinling Brand generators Manufacture Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by Alexander9: 3:40am On Jan 03, 2008
Dear sir,

How are you doing!

My name is Michael xu, who working in a generator manufacturer in China,
we can help you import something from China, for instance, generator,
fasteners & hardwear products, if you want, please touch with me!

Shanghai Sunshow Mechanical & Electrical Co., Ltd. the second large
portable generator producer in China,  brand are "JINLING[color=#990000][/color]". We can provided
you about gasoline generator:0.65---5.5kva, and diesel generator 4.5---23kva.

I'm very appreciate your interesting, and thank you very much in advance!

my email: michaelxu885@gmail.com
                        xujian@jinlingcn.com
        mobile: 86 15921316504

Re: Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by Alexander9: 5:02am On Jan 03, 2008
;d
Re: Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by Alexander9: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2008
This sound nice!
We will wait your kind info!
Re: Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by Alexander9: 6:15am On Jan 14, 2008
we will want your kind approach!
Re: Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by Alexander9: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2008
Interesting Xu!

currently I am sourcing for some good products needed in Nigeria which I can import from China.
though you may not know much about the Nigerian markets, I will like to ask you to make more inquiries and see if you can find more goods you think will have high demand which you already have in the Chineese market, and i do not mean the ones that have flooded the Nigerian market, it has to be a relatively new product in Nigeria so as to avoid the risk of facing many competitors.

You can reach me through my e-mail: gloriouson@yahoo.com.

If you have any good idea, we can do business.

David.
Re: Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by Alexander9: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2008
Dear Easymiahi,

I think your queation is very simply!

you can find what you want import in china, and you an find a friend or credit agent, he or she
can help you!
and you must know, waht certificate you want goods enter Nigeria need. for instance, if you want
import generator, you must application "FROM M".

If you need more, you can contact me! me email: michaelxu885@gmail.com

Rgards

Mihael
Re: Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by ochenya200(f): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2008
michael, you sound very real can i have you quotation and probably a sample.

please contact me on this email:gregstel15@gmail.com or audit@centurydyes.com

Thanks

stellamaris
Re: Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by zheroes(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2008
no,i dont.
Re: Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by zheroes(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2008
i said no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by Alexander9: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2009
i say yes!
Re: Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? by Alexander9: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2009
o
i say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get A Car Tracker installed today / Buy Your Imported Thailand Dry Fish At Cheapest Price>>> / Metro Digital Decoder Promo!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.