Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland (952 Views)

Most Annoying Person On Nairaland / Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? / Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by ghettodreamz(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2012
I recently had a moderator locking my email contact from a comment I had dropped for someone whom I needed further information from right on NL. I found it so annoying why people (so called moderators) would just jump into a quick conclusion about your comment even when you meant no harm to anyone and you were in search of vital information. Who was the most annoying Nairaland moderator you ever know?

So far, @justwise.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2012
To the right section, and Im gonna asnwer ur question without make-up!
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by ghettodreamz(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
I created this thread not to rain any abusive words on anyone but hoping that it would help any of the moderators whose name fall into this thread to check themselves. NL, Make una no fear, nobody go ban una, no crime in being open minded. Let's keep it rolling!
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2012
I don'nt know them by their names yet. But I think the moderation @ computer section is too harsh
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by ghettodreamz(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2012
@Una be fool;

What a username! LOL. I haven't had any problem with the Computer section before, but I'm sure someone or any of those moderators would get to read this too now or whenever. Moderators of the Computer section, please take it easy on fellow NLanders, I don't think we need to be harsh with one another here, there should be at least some tolerance and we need to accommodate one another, I am not any way encouraging spamming, but all the same, please be lenient to an extent at least with your judgement, not everybody on here have questionable or bad motives to harm others, please kindly do diligent findings about people's credibilities before you cast spell on them, lol. That way, we can make NL a better place for information sharing. PEACE!
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by NeuroBoss(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
I think I had an encounter with a moderator who heads the section where a topic like this could best be posted, "I love him, but he's too agressive".
I know he'd be a great guy but he's just being overtly drunk with his power to ban and unban.

#IRepTeamGarri
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by Odunnu: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
sanity is gradually gaining grounds on Nairaland. To mention names sef dey fear pipo.
The fear of 'Modurators' is the begining of a happy life in NL

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2012
Odunnu: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
sanity is gradually gaining grounds on Nairaland. To mention names sef dey fear pipo.
The fear of 'Modurators' is the begining of a happy life in NL

Just see how a little 'insignificant' power has intoxicated this kid to guffaw so. Smh.

From their early years, you can tell those who are going to be dictators.
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by ghettodreamz(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2012
@ NeuroBoss;

Kindly mention the moderator's name. I don't see any reason being panic about mentioning names, as long as you meant no harm and no any hard feelings. I believe I shouldn't have problem mentioning names of moderators as long as I din't go against any posting rules or regulations. When you mention names, it would definitely help to make NL user/member friendly.

@Odunnu:

U no gree mention name, I'm definitely sure you are scared too. R'memba those who live in a glass house should not throw a stone, I guess that comment of yours was indirectly for you too.LOL
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by Callotti: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

Just see how a little 'insignificant' power has intoxicated this kid to guffaw so. Smh.
From their early years, you can tell those who are going to be dictators.

Nor mine am! AWON "HAVE YOU PRAISED PHOCKED GOD YET TODAY"? AKA 'NDI OSHU EWU'! wink
Aka DICTATORS ATI POLYMONIKERING W-HOR-ES OF THE CYBER!
Abi dem no sabi road to my HOUSES via my ISP address?
Dem for come offfline to 'proof' real pawa ke! cheesy
Abi ISP address nor get house? cheesy

Who dey fear to say [size=20pt]MUKINA2[/size] undecided
Because porson wan follow these riff-raffs smile.
THE JOBLESS WENCH!!!
There! INVOKE THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY GOAT TO GIVE THE REAL COWARDS BELLE AGAIN!!!
Mu che che che che
I AM MONKEYNA2 THE HOLY SHARIA POOHSIE! MTCHEWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Like na efry woman kam to sell ein to-to witi I.O.U safit-kate from 'creditors'aka I WANNO SH-AG A MODERATOR TO THE H-ALTAR on NL? Rubbbbbbbbbish!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by Callotti: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2012
You dey dia. . . ."HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"? wink
Oya kam to type ya rubbish!
OR BAN!!! cheesy

USE YA "REPORT BUTT" sweeeerie!!! kiss
NA FOR NL YA YE-YE PAWA H-END. cool
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by slimyem: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2012
^this babe's crazzy...
Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by free2ryhme: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
MUKINA2
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland by Callotti: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
Very good! Make them feel how unnecessary insult dey feel.
Mu che che che che che

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Ascend Or Descend Stairs / Farewell Nairaland / LATEST: New Most Expensive Diamond In The World Unveil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.