Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

If You Have The Privilege To Tell Your Boss Your Mind Without Getting Query - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Have The Privilege To Tell Your Boss Your Mind Without Getting Query (593 Views)

Is It Good To Tell Your Boss You Are Resigning Or Take Your Salary And Leave? / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have The Privilege To Tell Your Boss Your Mind Without Getting Query by ashmanpolo: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Like seriously right now, if my boss knows what i think about him, i might not just get a query/sack, the guy could end up punching me O̴̩̩̥̩̩. He's too pushy, impatient and most times absurd.
If u hav d chance †Φ tell ϋя boss anytin what will u say?

(1) (Reply)

Www.careerafrik.com / Nigeria Custom Service Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13 Intake / Employments At A.j Ohien Global Resource Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.