Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

MOTIVATIONAL: Never Give Up! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MOTIVATIONAL: Never Give Up! (442 Views)

21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs / Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOTIVATIONAL: Never Give Up! by ACKCITY: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
Some people give up almost as soon as they have a dream, some others try to see the dream work but got weary by the pains, stress and time it takes to succeed and make their dream a reality!

I have had the privilege of reading, witnessing and even knowing people who had great dreams and followed it up until it became a success.

But I also know those who shared their dreams with me and I’ll be like, “wow this a great dream” but they end up never doing it because they got wearied by what it takes to actualize those dreams.[http://www.ackcity.net/never-give-up]

(1) (Reply)

Anybody That Has Liberty Reserve To Sell At Good Price? / How To Turn My Singing Abilities To A Cash Spinning Venture / E-book::" The Ultimate Guide To Rock Hard Abs For Beginning Bodybuilders"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.