Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Looking For Admins Of Facebok Pages Of Over 100,000 Fans - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Admins Of Facebok Pages Of Over 100,000 Fans (581 Views)

How to embed video in smf / The Best 404 Error Pages Of All Time / Bloggerslab -- A Facebok Group For Bloggers ( Free Traffic, Tutorials Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Admins Of Facebok Pages Of Over 100,000 Fans by ayo84(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
well basically 'm a business developer and i reach out to facebook pages that have well over 50,000 fans on partnering with them in developing business models and short term and long term revenue opportunities.
I develop business models that can be implemented on any facebook page in the world and can target your fans and generate revenue for your page.
I also advise on best practices of fan engagement and interaction,so as to increase the number of fans on the page and also increase fan page activity and daily interaction.The mode of operation is for me to develop models which would be implemented by your admins and both of us collaborating and strategising on best effective strategies to implement these models.For every revenue realized from our joint venture, and business models, we would amicably split the proceeds.

Please send me an email if you own or an admin of a facebook page of over 50,000 fans : dutonialmx@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Android App For Your Blog Without Any Programming Knowledge / Use Your Extra Gmail Space As A Hard Drive / Please, Take A Look At This Blog And Tell Me What You Think (review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.