Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. (14719 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / Nigerians Blast Vice President Namadi Sambo On Twitter & Facebook [SCREENSHOTS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by DANILSA(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
papaejima1:

Mad man! now you've got me laughing despite my anger!
I for really like join u waka, but I must see who go win this argument!
** takes better seat and orders another isiewu**
hahaha, comes in,greets everybody and orders for nkwobi, the jist of Nnaji has affected the price of beer in this Bar, let's hope it affects other goods.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by suleelulee(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
U guys keep asking about the constitutionaly or otherwise of the action, this is nigeria, anything can go. Was it constitutional for a God father to kidnap a governor? What happened after that?
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by kenlash1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
This post is becoming tribalistic, but one has to say tns are nt as dey seem in nigeria politics.there is a posiblity he was sacked but pretended its a risgn to save face nd save d whole phcn acquisition from international criticism. Or shld we start believing dt barth nnaji is so honourable dt he had to resign cos of conflict of interest wen we knw in Nigeria there is nuffin like conflict of interests wenit comes to money nd contracts award. If Nnaji was honourable he would ve squashed his companies bid to let others contest.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Blackheritage: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
Chanchit: Na wah o.... Hmmm, let me keep shut, cos if i talk now, them go say ma own too much... #i'm out of here#
#turns back#
#tip toeing#
#whisper#
" Thats why Biafra rep' would never stand, when u can't stop back stabbing#
#look front, look back, pick race#

Do u now see d reason, I commented on d post like that some few days ago... That someone called d yoruba race as hypocrite and I replied that its all d tribes in Nigeria that are hypocrites. I don't think any privatization shld not involve indigenous stake 25%, if they do it transparently.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by delpee(f): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
People should read updates on the Afam Generation station issue on the front page of todays edition of Business Day. If it is true as stated that the Deputy Chief of Staff in the VPs office,MAK Abubakar, is now in charge of the bidding process with the BPE totally sidelined, then we can only expect things to get messier. I read the hard copy. Someone should kindly upload from their website for others to read. undecided
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by mpumalanga: 12:05am On Aug 31, 2012
The stakes for the privatisation of Afam Generating Company rose yesterday, when it emerged that the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) had been relegated in the fresh attempt to evaluate bids for the plant, in the wake of the cancellation of an earlier evaluation because of links of former power minister, Bart Nnaji to one of the companies angling to acquire the plant.

BusinessDay had exclusively reported yesterday, that MAK Abubakar, the deputy chief of staff to the Vice President, was seeking to corner the privatisation process, using the fiasco of the departure of Nnaji, as subterfuge.

In a two-page letter dated August 28, but received yesterday at the BPE, the deputy chief of staff side-tracked the BPE and has taken upon himself, the role of nominating and selecting members of the team which will handle the evaluation of bids by the three firms which met the bid deadline for Afam GenCo.

In his letter to the BPE director-general Bolanle Onagoruwa, Abubakar conveyed an instruction appointing a 15 member evaluation team.

Against laid down procedure, the deputy chief of staff said the team would be headed by one Yusuf Fwankat, an engineer, of the Ministry of Power, and not an official of the BPE.

According to BusinessDay investigations, others named to the new evaluation team are Haliru Dikko, from the National Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Benson Ajisegiri of the Ministry of Water Resources and Anas Abba Kyari from PHCN.

Curiously, the deputy chief of staff relegated the only three independent international evaluators available to BPE, one from Nextant and two from NIAF, to the redundant role of observers.

The international groups, Nexant and NIAF are funded by both the UK government DfID and the US embassy in Nigeria, as part of the collaboration with the Nigerian government to guarantee the integrity of the privatisation process.

Nexant is a provider of intelligent grid software and clean energy solutions—pioneering, developing, and advancing electric power grid and alternative energy technologies and services, while NIAF is the Nigerian Infrastructure Advisory Facility .

The only foreign member that will participate in the fresh evaluation is the representative of CPCS, the government hired consultant and transaction adviser, who can buckle under pressure, given that his bills have to be paid by authority of the office of the Vice President.

BusinessDay learnt that earlier, the director-general of the BPE had written to the Vice President, recommending that the re-composed evaluation team should include officers from both Nexant and NIAF as full evaluators.

This key recommendation was overturned by the deputy chief of staff, and it is unclear if he had the mandate of the Vice President to make such sweeping changes, in total disregard of existing protocol, especially because the BPE boss had cleared her recommendation with Atedo Peterside, chairman of the Technical Committee on Privatisation and member of the NCP.

According to one government source, “there has never been a time that the vice president’s office became involved in the mundane task of nominating or picking members of the evaluation teams for assets being privatised by the state, and this action calls to question the real intentions which without doubt will come to light in the passage of time.”

Chukwuma Nwoko , spokesman of the BPE told BusinessDay that he has no idea about the development,saying “I have no idea.”

Several attempts made by BusinessDay to get someone to speak from the Vice President’s office were futile. Mallam Umar Sani, SA Media , to the Vice President, first did not take his calls and then later had his phone switched off.

check:http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/43632-privatisation-of-afam-hijacked-from-bpe
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by maigaskiya1: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2012
Eziachi:
The same Aboki that presented Buhari/Ribadu to you and who did you give your vote last year?
Suddenly they have integrity.
All phoney story the poster had been pestering just because he doesn't like Jonathan, how does it make sense to you?
I thought that Nnaji works for Jonathan and not your mister integrity Sambo?
Since when do you fire someone that was appointed works for somebody else?
Why can't you guys stick to what all of us read from the same source, which is: Nnaji resigned and his boss accepted it and thanked him for his services. Where do you guys get your secondhand stories from?
is it d same sambo nd tofa dat in colaboratn wit ibb kild nepa.sambo ws the one dat importd fake transformers wit tofa.so na dm be papa integrity shabi. Na nija a demon kan acept christ
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by mpumalanga: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2012
May be Nnaji is too strong that the president and the the suppose vice president that walked him out can
not have the balls to say that they sacked him.They were not afraid of Azzazi or Haliru but Nnaji.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by nduchucks: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2012
Eziachi:
All phoney story the poster had been pestering just because he doesn't like Jonathan, how does it make sense to you?
I thought that Nnaji works for Jonathan and not your mister integrity Sambo?
Since when do you fire someone that was appointed works for somebody else?
Why can't you guys stick to what all of us read from the same source, which is: Nnaji resigned and his boss accepted it and thanked him for his services. Where do you guys get your secondhand stories from?

Eziachi, nwanne m, the only authentic biafran warlord still active and kicking, why do you think this thread is about not liking Jonathan?

Please kindly tell me why your anger is not directed to the some stakeholders in the Southeast, who foresaw the likelihood of Nnaji coming from the backdoor to emerge as the sole supplier and distributor of power to the region in future, and thus submitted evidence agaist Nnaji, to the authorities.

Truth be told, our own brothers from the East did Nnaji in.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by ZeusI: 1:09am On Aug 31, 2012
Dullards, all we should care about is whether there is light or not!!! I am yet to see any; who committed shameful offence, resigned or sacked, and still have the audacity to speak in public, defending him/herself without remourse(Eteh, Alamesiagha, Bankole, etc) . If the company controlled by barth nnaji is up to task why should it be ignored? Or do you prefere quack companies that is not Nnaji's to capable one belonging to Nnaji? Your rights, addled Nigerians, is wasting away!
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by ZeusI: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2012
mai gaskiya: is it d same sambo nd tofa dat in colaboratn wit ibb kild nepa.sambo ws the one dat importd fake transformers wit tofa.so na dm be papa integrity shabi. Na nija a demon kan acept christ
Yes! It should be so, why because those fomer two were secretly playing with Nigerian security thus: BH affiliates. Nnaji is a man of intergrity and principle, internatinally, and should be treated with respect or....
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2012
nnnn
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by SirElaw(m): 2:55am On Aug 31, 2012
Chanchit: Na wah o.... Hmmm, let me keep shut, cos if i talk now, them go say ma own too much... #i'm out of here#
#turns back#
#tip toeing#
#whisper#
" Thats why Biafra rep' would never stand, when u can't stop back stabbing#
#look front, look back, pick race#
dis dude mst b in2 dramatic art or sumfin...dis post s jes 2 theatrical.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by ak47mann(m): 4:18am On Aug 31, 2012
Eziachi:
Assuming you trusted this your point blank source to the kilt. You are suppose to reason for yourself and separate the wheat from the chaff. Or do you always believe everything you are told in life to be the truth?
What was Sambo not convinced of? That the man did not put Geometric in blind trust or not?
Since when does Sambo's personal conviction sets the tone govt policy of a govt that belongs to someone else?
Does Sambo has the right or power to walk out a minister of the state, appointed by his boss in the first place?
There are things when told, you don't need to be a genius to know that its a beer parlour talk, especially after the 7th bottle of whatever they are drinking .
grin grin grin grin
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 31, 2012
Barth is nothing but a bloody thief who should be tied to a big stone and throw into Atlantic ocean. Why is he claiming success of power improvement? When was he appointed? The improvement in power that's now visible would show even if GEJ had appointed a clueless nonentity in the sector. It's still part of Obasanjo's investment in power. Power is not something you just improve in six months or 9months. Can anyone detail his policy so far apart from his scheming to privatize and sell the companies to himself?

OBJ sunk billions of dollars in the sector (almost half of the total amount stolen, agreed). Instead of Yar'Adua to forge ahead with the execution of the projects, he chose to investigate the whole transactions and that stalled power generation throughout his go slow administration. On assumption of power, GEJ decided to allow those projects come to fruition and that's what we are witnessing today. It has nothing to do with Barth's policy or input. Power project is unique and different from others in the sense that if it's not 100 percent completed, the effect can not be felt. If a power turbine is not 100% ready, it can not be connected to the national grid.

He wanted to sell to himself the major power plant in the country. He wanted to be a judge in his own case. Blind trust my foot! The entire hiring procedure in GEJ's administration is damn too corrupt. Subsidy funds, Dame the Perm Sec, Malabu Oil Saga, Pension Looting Scheme, Oteh Expensive Hotels Bills, Thieving Attack Dog (Okupe), Sting and Counter Sting operations and the characteristic I don't give a damn president.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Bobajo(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2012
FACT - Nnaji had major pedigree in the power sector both locally and internationally
FACT - He's shown extreme commitment and a splendid sense of purpose in revamping the sector and pushing forward the privatization process despite the antics of people like Ajaero and redundant NEPA staffs
FACT - the rules of the privatization engagement says people with conflict of interest should not take any beneficial advantage
FACT - Nnaji's company against the rules rules of engagement started participating in a process in which he had 'insider information' as well as being one of the final decision makers
FACT - Nnaji was therefore seating in on a meeting where his company's fate would be decided ; a prime example of being a judge in one's own cause

RUMOUR - He should have made the disclosure way before the particular meeting at which he was walked out and not even attempted to attend that particular meeting at all based on that disclosure.
RUMOUR - His attempt to claim that he had made this disclosure properly prior to the meeting in question was put to the lie Otedola/Farouk's style.
RUMOUR - He was allowed to resign instead of being sacked.

MY OWN CONCLUSION: Nnaji should not - change that to NEVER - have allowed his direct company to participate in the process. It is just sheer impunity and arrogance. What happened to making back deals (if need be) with company you are not related to in any way on certain understandings after you leave office. He deserves a flogging for even being as arrogant as to think he can pull off such a flagrant violation of the rules of engagement.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by ril19(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2012
but please my good people of naija and nairaland, please can someone tell what's wrong with prof. Barth being the sole distributors of power in the southeast region? Have this man's ability and resources not been vetted? As a minister and a proficient electrical power guru, he has been proven efficient. Remember that out of 27 companies that bidded(mostly foreign), his 2 companies passed into the best 7. I just can't find a problem with he being the sole distributor.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by takedat(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2012
I believe GEJ did not do enough to protect Nnaji.We can all argue that Nnaji erred according to the constitution but it was inevitable such was going to happen ever since Nnaji was nominated as Minister of Power since he has a viable company operating in the power sector(Geometrics) and there was no way the company wont be interested in the privitization exercise irrespective of if Nnaji is part of this govt or not,GEJ ought to have given him a political cover if he(GEJ) strongly believes that Nnaji was the man for the job.You can lead a man on and middle way you then backtrack

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Kobojunkie: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2012
As usual, the OJUJU Calabars will take the blame again.

First we were told the man resigned and he did so because He did not want to ruin his reputation due to some conflict of interest. Now we have this story telling us that some UNNAMED entities are to blame for why the man, who supposedly resigned, was sacked?
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2012
Eziachi:
Assuming you trusted this your point blank source to the kilt. You are suppose to reason for yourself and separate the wheat from the chaff. Or do you always believe everything you are told in life to be the truth?
What was Sambo not convinced of? That the man did not put Geometric in blind trust or not? STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF,YOU SAID SAMBO DIDN'T SACK HIM SO THE QQUESTION SHOULD BE ;WHAT WAS GEJ NOT CONVINCED OF!
[/b]Since when does Sambo's personal conviction sets the tone govt policy of a govt that belongs to someone else? [b]GOVT DOESN'T BELONG TO GEJ ALONE(REMEMBER THE ATIKU/OBJ EPISODE AND THE SUPREME COURT RULING?
[/b]Does Sambo has the right or power to walk out a minister of the state, appointed by his boss in the first place? [b]YES SIR, HE HAS THE RIGHT! THATS LIKE ASKING IF A COLONEL HAS THE RIGHT TO ORDER A CAPTAIN EVEN WHEN THE GENERAL IS AROUND
[/b]There are things when told, you don't need to be a genius to know that its a beer parlour talk, especially after the 7th bottle of whatever they are drinking [b]TRY AND GET OUT OF THAT BOTTLE
grin .
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2012
Crayola1:

Oh so integrity now means indescriminately bombing places of worship and business?
Or killing corpers because your man didn't get in?

I'm sure glad Nigeria has you guys around and thank goodness you guys were in power for most of Nigeria's independence bringing said integrity on the job...

Nigeria's a first class nation thanks to you guys...oh wait no that's not right cry

WHAT THE HECK? WETIN JOIN BOKO-HARAM WITH POWER MINISTER? NA BOKO HARAM THREATEN AM WITH BOMB MAKE HIM BUY GOVAMIENT PROPARTY?
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2012
Dede1:

What a fool’s delight. Unless Nigeria is glorified jungle, there is a presidential protocol. VP does not have constitutional leverage to question a minister on alleged issue that involves B Nnaji.

"The executive functions of the Nigerian vice president includes participation in all cabinet meetings and, by statute, membership in the National Security Council, the National Defence Council, Federal Executive Council, and the Chairman of National Economic Council. Although the vice president may take an active role in establishing policy in the Executive Branch by serving on such committees and councils, the relative power of the Nigerian vice president's office depends upon the duties delegated by the president."

NOW YOU FOOL, THE VICE PRESIDENT WAS DELEGATED BY THE PRESIDENT TO CHAIR THE NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PRIVATISATION! I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME EXPLAINING WHAT DELEGATION OF DUTIES MEAN TO AN OBVIOUS DAFT COCONUT HEAD!
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Babaji111(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2012
Is Sambo the president? Why beating the bushes? undecided
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2012
Nnaji resigned, he was not sacked. FullStop! Stop quoting from rumour magazines.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by emmatok(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Nnaji resigned, he was not sacked. FullStop! Stop quoting from rumour magazines.

If you are faced with the option of voluntary resignation or sack .
What wil you do.

If Barth had decided not to resign, he will be forced out. embarassed
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by nagoma(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2012
take dat: I believe GEJ did not do enough to protect Nnaji.We can all argue that Nnaji erred according to the constitution but it was inevitable such was going to happen ever since Nnaji was nominated as Minister of Power since he has a viable company operating in the power sector(Geometrics) and there was no way the company wont be interested in the privitization exercise irrespective of if Nnaji is part of this govt or not,GEJ ought to have given him a political cover if he(GEJ) strongly believes that Nnaji was the man for the job.You can lead a man on and middle way you then backtrack

Easing him out now is that political cover. A little late but just watch out.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Chanchit: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2012
papaejima1: Am Igbo, but I stand with you on this.
Back stabbing morons!
They prefer an outsider being the sole supplier of power to the region in future and giving the idiots (no apologies to the stupid Igbos that wrote that petition)stipends to massage their over inflated egos. Nkita ara!!

Thank you o, @least u get what i'm trying to say... Cos if this were to be in the north, they will all co-operate to make sure the power plants fall back into their hands, that is why they keep holding top positions in this country, or will the people writing the petition be happy, if one hausa man come and win the bid...
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Dede1(m): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2012
torkaka:

"The executive functions of the Nigerian vice president includes participation in all cabinet meetings and, by statute, membership in the National Security Council, the National Defence Council, Federal Executive Council, and the Chairman of National Economic Council. Although the vice president may take an active role in establishing policy in the Executive Branch by serving on such committees and councils, the relative power of the Nigerian vice president's office depends upon the duties delegated by the president."

NOW YOU FOOL, THE VICE PRESIDENT WAS DELEGATED BY THE PRESIDENT TO CHAIR THE NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PRIVATISATION! I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME EXPLAINING WHAT DELEGATION OF DUTIES MEAN TO AN OBVIOUS DAFT COCONUT HEAD!

It is only a blind dingbat such as you will construe a delegated function to chair a meeting as a privilege to walk out minister from a meeting or even bar an aide without presidential protocol. I do believe the VP is not a classified blockhead such as you.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
Dede1:

It is only a blind dingbat such as you will construe a delegated function to chair a meeting as a privilege to walk out minister from a meeting or even bar an aide without presidential protocol. I do believe the VP is not a classified blockhead such as you.

i knew you were a daft fool however i didn't phantom the extent to which your foolishness reached! NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PRIVATISATION IS NOT JUST A MEETING YOU LOSER!
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PRIVATISATION IS A STATUTORY BODY BY ACT OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY(SEE BPE ACT 1999) !!! THE VICE PRESIDENT IS BY STATUTE THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BODY
arguing with you is like arguing with a five year old!

[i]The establishment and functions of the National Council on Privatisation as provided for in Sections 9(11) of the Privatisation Act are as follows:-
(1) There is hereby established the National Council on Privatisation (in this Act referred to as "the Council"wink.
(2) The Council consists of:-
a) the Vice President, as Chairman;
b) the Minister of Finance, as Vice Chairman;
c) the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice;
d) the Minister of Industries;
e) the Secretary to the Government of the Federation;
f) the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria;
g) the Chief Economic Adviser to the President;
h) four other members to be appointed by the President; and
i) the Director-General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises.
(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (2) of this section, the Council may co-opt the supervising Minister of an affected public enterprise to attend relevant meetings of the Council.

[/i]

AFTER READING THE ACT YOU M.ORON, WHO LOOKS LIKE A FOOL NOW?
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Dede1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
torkaka:

i knew you were a daft fool however i didn't phantom the extent to which your foolishness reached! NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PRIVATISATION IS NOT JUST A MEETING YOU LOSER!
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PRIVATISATION IS A STATUTORY BODY BY ACT OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY(SEE BPE ACT 1999) !!! THE VICE PRESIDENT IS BY STATUTE THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BODY
arguing with you is like arguing with a five year old!

[i]The establishment and functions of the National Council on Privatisation as provided for in Sections 9(11) of the Privatisation Act are as follows:-
(1) There is hereby established the National Council on Privatisation (in this Act referred to as "the Council"wink.
(2) The Council consists of:-
a) the Vice President, as Chairman;
b) the Minister of Finance, as Vice Chairman;
c) the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice;
d) the Minister of Industries;
e) the Secretary to the Government of the Federation;
f) the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria;
g) the Chief Economic Adviser to the President;
h) four other members to be appointed by the President; and
i) the Director-General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises.
(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (2) of this section, the Council may co-opt the supervising Minister of an affected public enterprise to attend relevant meetings of the Council.

[/i]

AFTER READING THE ACT YOU M.ORON, WHO LOOKS LIKE A FOOL NOW?

Olodo, I do not need to argue with you even if there is 1 million dollars to be taken home. It seems you still do not understand the proofs you floated. Even section 3 stated the Council, not the VP or Chairman, may co-opt the supervising Minister of an affected public enterprise to attend relevant meetings of the Council. Now the Minister is not even mandated to attend the meetings unless the council elects to invite. From your post, the VP does not even have power to invite a minister to a meeting.

I know you are a blockhead but please try understand there is a standing protocol within the presidency.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
Dede1:

Olodo, I do not need to argue with you even if there is 1 million dollars to be taken home. It seems you still do not understand the proofs you floated. Even section 3 stated the Council, not the VP or Chairman, may co-opt the supervising Minister of an affected public enterprise to attend relevant meetings of the Council. Now the Minister is not even mandated to attend the meetings unless the council elects to invite. From your post, the VP does not even have power to invite a minister to a meeting.

I know you are a blockhead but please try understand there is a standing protocol within the presidency.

grin grin grin grin grin grin DO YOU NOW WANT ME TO GO INTO DETAILS OF WHAT A CHAIR OF A MEETING OR ORGANISATION IS EXPECTED OF? WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE JUNK SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED AGAIN? grin grin SO SO SAD grin grin

NEXT TIME(I REMEMBER I SCHOOLED YOU ON TIV/FULANI/IDOMA/IGALA/MIDDLEBELT ISSUES) DUMBO,RESEARCH BEFORE OPENING YOUR GUTTER TRASH!!
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by OneNaira6: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
So which story should we believe? An article discussing GEJ interview in Onitsha stated the president mentioned directly "Nnaji resigned" or to quote him specifically "nnamdi gave away" thus how come this article saying otherwise.
As some mention, this is a hogwash article, just a beer parlor rumour. Nothing more, nothing less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. / EFCC: N2.8b Cash For Ex-militants’ Stipends Withdrawn 35 Times / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.