Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Shipper & Goods Are Missing! Pls Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Shipper & Goods Are Missing! Pls Help. (1120 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Need Nigerian Based Cargo/Freight Shipper In California, Los Angeles / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shipper & Goods Are Missing! Pls Help. by Brentwood: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Based on reviews here, i decided to ship some goods from the US to lagos through Allworld international. They shipped out last week wednesday....at least thats what i was told, expecting to be in their lagos office for pick up yesterday. Now i received a mail from the US guy(DJ) on monday saying the flight was delayed and the goods wont arrive yesterday as slated but till next week.

Problem is this is my first time so i'm worried sick. The goods arent mine, i was helping my younger sister start up her business so i dont want to be seen as the one who made her business fail. Why was it the day i paid into the company's acct that i get the email? Were they just waiting for me to pay to run off? I've been trying to reach him for the past 2 days no response.... by email & phone. My sister called the lagos office, she was told the aircraft hasnt left the US. That wasnt what i was told.

Pls any experience with this Allworldinternational? Abi i've been duped ni? I dont even know where to start.
Re: My Shipper & Goods Are Missing! Pls Help. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
Answering you question, hopefully not. But the situation looks grim at the moment.lipsrsealed
Re: My Shipper & Goods Are Missing! Pls Help. by ebuchuks: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hav u received ur stuffs yet? @Brentwood
Re: My Shipper & Goods Are Missing! Pls Help. by Brentwood: 2:56am On Sep 26, 2012
ebuchuks: Hav u received ur stuffs yet? @Brentwood
Yes my goods finally arrived after 3wks. Definetly not using them again.

(1) (Reply)

A Pair Of HD Night Vision Wraparound Glasses For N2500 / How To Make Money From Abandoned Items [business Idea A01] / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.