Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player (21011 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 / Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 / Andres Iniesta Named Best Player Of Euro 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2012
Ronaldo was almost crying, i come dey pity am yday embarassed
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by oba2flex(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2012
dh'c:
The topic was posted,iniesta's pic and comment,ppl av been commenting and someone used his fingers 2 type diswetin man no go see/read??
grin grin grin
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by karpentar: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2012
naijalodge:
The Ballon d or award fiffa stole from sneider and gave to messi was a big joke,if they had seeked viewers vote,sneider would have beaten messi hands down with a vote of 40000 to 100,bt up till today,fiffa hasn't given ε̲̣̣̣̥ any G̲̣̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣ό̲̣̣̣ð reason for awarding messi that year..to ε̲̣̣̣̥ fiffa rating is a big joke..

You're a disgrace to yourself for being too lazy to research. For your information, FIFA does not award Ballon d. It is awarded annually by captains and coaches of national teams in the whole world. They gave majority votes to messi and not sneider. The spreadsheet showing how individual countries voted was displayed on FIFA website for all to see, accept for biased f.o.o.ls like you. That's why messi won. Stop fooling yourself with your myopic view. After watching your 14" TV, you think you know more than the rest of the world? I am sure you must be one of these "slowpoke-ho" pathetic supporters who complain every time things don't go your way....you either blame referees or unisef or in this case FIFA.

1 Like

Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by karpentar: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2012
AjanleKoko: What will CR7 do to get an award from these UEFA and FIFA peeps?

He'd better join FC Barcelona grin, or change nationality to Spanish tongue

He doesn't need to join barca to win award. He won it manU because he deserved it by winning the european championship league and english league. When he does that in madrid, he'll be selected by the journalists who do the voting. Don't come here and dsiplay ignorance by claiming FIFA or UEFA gives awards. The EURO best player is awarded by 52 journalists from 52 euro countries and this was shown live. Grow out of you pathetic "m.o.r.o.n-ho" always complaining attitude and use your brain for once.
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by AjanleKoko: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2012
karpentar:

He doesn't need to join barca to win award. He won it manU because he deserved it by winning the european championship league and english league. When he does that in madrid, he'll be selected by the journalists who do the voting. Don't come here and dsiplay ignorance by claiming FIFA or UEFA gives awards. The EURO best player is awarded by 52 journalists from 52 euro countries and this was shown live. Grow out of you pathetic "m.o.r.o.n-ho" always complaining attitude and use your brain for once.

You're really feeling yourself with this your 'use your brain stance'. That's why you couldn't recognize sarcasm.
You should try to learn how to spell first. tongue
Mumu
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by karpentar: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You're really feeling yourself with this your 'use your brain stance'. That's why you couldn't recognize sarcasm.
You should try to learn how to spell first. tongue
Mumu

if that's the only response to my post, then obviously, you've lost and can't argue further. use your brain next time.
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by Eifeh(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2012
naijalodge: na that one they make una they rate rubbish so..u say ronaldo they pompous,..fine him fine pass u,money him get pass u,football him play pass u,anything for this life,him get and sabi Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ pass u,so why him being pompous come they put hole for Ūя̲̅ pocket..iniesta n0 play the last 5 el classico meetings..Ronaldo scored in the last 5 meetings and majority of the goal were winning goals...some even won them trophies..like his only goal gave madrid copa de ray,his winning goal against bacer gave madrid spanish leauge last season,his winning goal also gave madrid spanish super cup yesterday..yet una go they here they spit rubbish all in the name of one stupid excuse...
dont you know were monaco is. you can do this.

Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by AjanleKoko: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2012
karpentar:

if that's the only response to my post, then obviously, you've lost and can't argue further. use your brain next time.

Who's arguing with you, eediot?
Confused F**tard lipsrsealed
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by Ambrozy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
Finaly it has com 2 pas. Congrat Andres Inesta
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by ASOLAWAL(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
A big congrats 2 Iniesta, u realy deserves dis.
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by karpentar: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
AjanleKoko:

na you and ya papa decayed dead a-r-s-e be eidiot and confused F**tard
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by wunmilyn(f): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Well deserved!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Andres kiss was so happy wen he was annonued d winner yesterday. Journalist did well. I knew d trophy was btw him nd Messi,ONLY A FOOL wil tel me Ronaldo deserved d Trophy as d best Europe player 4 2011/12 session. angry
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by sylve11: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
dh'c:
The topic was posted,iniesta's pic and comment,ppl av been commenting and someone used his fingers 2 type diswetin man no go see/read??

grin grin grin

@ topic, congrat Andre Iniesta. cool
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by ddippset(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
messi was the winner in the first round of voting, and a majority of iniesta's second round voters should be messi's sympathizers. this gives us much expo as to who will win the ballon d'or 2012 i suppose.
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by rozayx5(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
tellwisdom:

U dey watch ball??

UU DEY WATCH CRICKET
SINCE YOU THINK INIESTA DOES NOT DESERVE IT grin grin grin
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by Nickydrake(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
AjanleKoko:

It probably shouldn't be any of my business, but it distresses me to see you use language like that, sir.

I'm sure everyone would realise that you're being your usual calm and reasonable self if you simply ignore the lad. smiley
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by AjanleKoko: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
Nickydrake:

It probably shouldn't be any of my business, but it distresses me to see you use language like that, sir.

I'm sure everyone would realise that you're being your usual calm and reasonable self if you simply ignore the lad. smiley

Don't be distressed.
The lad is a confused eediot, plus a f***tard rolled into one. He's lucky to hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. Else I would have removed my heels from his sore behind many times over today.
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by bonetalk(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
karpentar:

my friend what's your point? 52 journalists selected from 52 european countries gave majority votes to Iniesta this year and Messi in previous years and you think your myopic opinion based on who you prefer should be the winner. abeg shift commot for road. Anybody that wins it deserves it. Nobody hates ronaldo as you "moronho" fanatical supporters think. Ronaldo deserved it and won it when he was in manU.
Carpental, u need to put on your glasses and re-read my post then come back and edit your comment. Dormant!
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by Nickydrake(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Don't be distressed.
The lad is a confused eediot, plus a f***tard rolled into one. He's lucky to hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. Else I would have removed my heels from his sore behind many times over today.
grin grin grin

Okay o!
Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by kokoA(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2012
Arji: i normali dnt respnd 2 lowlyfs lyk u,buh gues i shud grant u a favor of dsplayin ur ignorance...jes f...ing yestadai,cr7 liftd d spanish supa cup 2012,he liftd LA LIGA's('nt jst' pri.ck) 2012 trophy wif an astounishn numba f goals and sensational play,he gave mourinho hs first trophy at real madrid,copa dey rey 2011( altho we talkin abt 2012 pri.ck) n so mch mor..so u shud pay more atentn 2 ur tv( if u'v got 1) whle watchn futbol,n nt wan.k..WAN.KSTA...no ofens bro,jes hw i feel!
mr. Man sharrap dia ans stop embarassing yourself in public. The guy asked youu a very simple question "what has CR7 achieved in europe to deserve an award" and you came up telling us how he won trophy for mourinho. Are you for real?!

2 Likes

Re: Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player by naijalodge(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2012
karpentar:

You're a disgrace to yourself for being too lazy to research. For your information, FIFA does not award Ballon d. It is awarded annually by captains and coaches of national teams in the whole world. They gave majority votes to messi and not sneider. The spreadsheet showing how individual countries voted was displayed on FIFA website for all to see, accept for biased f.o.o.ls like you. That's why messi won. Stop fooling yourself with your myopic view. After watching your 14" TV, you think you know more than the rest of the world? I am sure you must be one of these "slowpoke-ho" pathetic supporters who complain every time things don't go your way....you either blame referees or unisef or in this case FIFA.
...u are so dumb that u can't even illuminate a simple sentence,brainless,corrupt and biass bacelona bastard,Ūя̲̅ father is a slow poke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 / Manchester United Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 1) On 22nd September 2018 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 21st August 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.