Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Cheap Marketing Tools For Bussiness - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheap Marketing Tools For Bussiness (648 Views)

Make Money Designing Website For Bussiness/company Owners / Looking For Bussiness Contacts / Make Unlimited Income With These Free Crazy Internet Marketing Tools! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Marketing Tools For Bussiness by 2864: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
I goggled this out yesterday and was happy it is even located in Nigeria.
http://emoneyafrica.com

Products
1. Virtual UK/US/CANADA Phone Number
You can have a virtual office any where in the world with the country Phone number. You receive calls coming to the Number with your local GSM NO.
Cheap calls also @ less than 10k/Min

2. Cheap ADWORDS/FACEBOOK VOUCHERS FOR ADVERTS

3. E-Mail addresses of Various forum in Nigeria

4. GSM Numbers

5. VCC

Please check yourself

http://www.emoneyafrica.com

Peace out !
I remain 2864
Re: Cheap Marketing Tools For Bussiness by midreday: 5:35am On Sep 01, 2012
This is great, Iam enjoying the UK Number I got from you right on my Nigeria GSM- MTN Number I receive calls. Please check buyers before you sell, I fear for its misuse. Can I get the email address databank for Nairaland ?
Re: Cheap Marketing Tools For Bussiness by Youngzedd(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2012
The topic haven't reach an hour, testimonial don start landing.

Thinking......
Re: Cheap Marketing Tools For Bussiness by 2864: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2012
Youngzedd: The topic haven't reach an hour, testimonial don start landing.

Thinking......

Dont doubt what you have not tested. Get to the site take any of their product, it takes only 2 mins to activate any. If you run similar business, dont run them down but pray for similar success, if not you will remain at the same lower level for life. Meanwhile i am a testimony to their international phone Number sales . Call +13475654915, I receive calls on this line from my MTN Number and I pay .01cent.less than 10K per minute. Before your mind tells you another thing , be informed that I intend using it for my US Virtual Office. Meanwhile I must Congratulate www.emoneyafrica.com.. ..It shows you are ahead. In any race, its the fellow at the back that sees how the person at the front behaves.

*************** , I saw it and I posted it for the benefit of Nairalanders.

I remain 2864
Peace out
Re: Cheap Marketing Tools For Bussiness by Youngzedd(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2012
2864:

Dont doubt what you have not tested. Get to the site take any of their product, it takes only 2 mins to activate any. If you run similar business, dont run them down but pray for similar success, if not you will remain at the same lower level for life. Meanwhile i am a testimony to their international phone Number sales . Call +13475654915, I receive calls on this line from my MTN Number and I pay .01cent.less than 10K per minute. Before your mind tells you another thing , be informed that I intend using it for my US Virtual Office. Meanwhile I must Congratulate www.emoneyafrica.com.. ..It shows you are ahead. In any race, its the fellow at the back that sees how the person at the front behaves.

*****************r , I saw it and I posted it for the benefit of Nairalanders.

I remain 2864
Peace out

Yeah ************** is my name.

The site seems interesting with their Adword voucher sha.

Although owning foreign numbers isn't new, not trying to criticize the company, just trying to get some info that was why I posted the above post.

Eventually I received reply.
Re: Cheap Marketing Tools For Bussiness by 2864: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
Youngzedd:

Yeah **************r is my name.

The site seems interesting with their Adword voucher sha.

Although owning foreign numbers isn't new, not trying to criticize the company, just trying to get some info that was why I posted the above post.

Eventually I received reply.

You are my brother, I have no option than to love you !. I will call you soon
Cheers
Re: Cheap Marketing Tools For Bussiness by DeGenius3(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN START EARNING AT LEAST $400 PER MONTH USING MY UNDERGROUND NEVER-FAIL SYSTEM SELLING SIMPLE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON FIVERR.COM?

hello,

i know you have heard about fiverr.com. even though you haven't heard about it, fiverr.com is a simple website where you can sell simple products and services for a very cheap price and make good cash too doing it.

selling simple products and services on fiverr.com is a damn simple method of making money online.

and until you know the REAL strategies, you can never succeed doing business on fiverr.com.

and until you learn from people who are really making it with fiverr.com, there isn't any way you can succeed. of course you know that the best way to succeed in life is to learn from people who have succeeded before you..

so if you really want to learn how you can begin to make it big time selling simple products and services on fiverr.com. all you simply need to do is send your name, email address, phone number and your location to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hx Jaw Crusher Becomes Pollution Cleaner / Unlimited Free Call 24/7 On Glo Network / My Gift To Forex Traders (free For Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.