Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Love And Sex!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love And Sex!!!! (545 Views)

See Sex, Sexuality And Sex Everywhere, What Do We Do Now Pictures? / Love And Submission / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Sex!!!! by Dspiritcatalyst: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Love and sex is a very good thing,but mysterious.And it,s like that because the feelings of both words are intangible,and I want to believe you know quite well that intangible things are powerful,because they operate in the spiritual realm,and the spiritual control the physical.The ignorance of the mystery behind love and sex by many people prompted me to write this article,so to share my knowledge about it,in other for us to utilize these two God given important things for a great development in Life.
Sex to me is defined as a form of worship.It may not be thesame definition with that of oxford english dictionary or any other dictionary,but I strongly stand on my point about sex because God created a man,and His Idea for creating a man is to oversee and control all the available resources on the surface of the earth,anf finally worship Him till we die.If you really understand how a woman was created,you will believe with me that a woman and a man were created at thesame time,but the woman was no physical because she still dwells in the body of man.(Gen 1:27)but later the lord manifested his idea for creating both sex inside a single nature by saying “It is not good that a man should be alone,I will make him a helper comparable to Him”(Gen 2:18)and He did something to Adam in other to fulfill His word as a faithful God,and that thing brought about what will call a woman till today.(Gen 2:21-22)and immidiately Adam saw her,He confirmed it by saying “This is now bone of my bones and the flesh of my flesh”she shall be called a woman,because she was taken out of a man”and if you read the subsequent verse,you will see that marriage within a man and a woman was confirmed,and sex was allowed without being done yet.(Gen 2:24)so sex is created by God and He knew quite well that it is important in a love relationship to worship Him because sex signifies the coming together of that single nature called Adam created by him as His image.
Sex is meant for pleasure and procreation.It is very good,but when it is not controlled,it hurts,damages,and destroy.It,s judt like a fire,when in a controlled environment,we all know how useful it can be.But when a fire get out of hand and go weird,we all know how disastrous it can be.So thesame thing is applicable to sex.So many powerful people,in the old time and this generation have fallen because of their inability to controlled their sexual urge,and as a matter of fact no one is wise when it comes to sex.I will use the case of samson in the bible to establish my fact.He wasted His life and divine physical power because of His inability ton control Himself sexually.He fell for the trick of a woman because He was weak sexually.(Judges 14:1-18)(Judges 16:4-17)and if you read samson,s story carefully,you will agree with me that He fell many times before He finally died because he keep violating the rules of God over His life as a NAZARENE.
And from here,I will love to discuss the word LOVE.Love is good and has it,s own benefits too,but it is dangerous if it,s with a wrong motive and in the wrong place.And the reason being that you can do crazy thing when you are in love and someone you lure into loving you can also act the same way.But the ugly side of love shows when one of the different parties in love has a wrong motive or unfaithful.And offcourse we know the damage an heartbreak can cause.So be careful of what you fall in love with,Be careful of the attraction you get in a woman or a man you fall in Love with.Does it has a good future and not baseless?A genuine love is the key to the blessings in a relationship,because LOVE always brought about sex,it is just that most of the LOVE we practice today are fake,in other words,lust.And it is dangerous,because it will keep downgrading the mighty extraordinary power the almighty GOD deposited in us as a human being.So be careful about the way you love and your sexual life,God is more interested in it.And believe me,it is vital in the development of the mind abd great power.And you know to are better than one,
LOVE AND SEX is a complex thing to discuss and importand in the life of mankind.remember,self control matters most in it,and it,s the key to abundant life in life,but it,s dangerous when you are doing it with the wrong person,because everyone like Adam and Eve has his/her own better half.LOVE ANS SEX are intangible,and that is why one got carried away while in it…..Dear reader,will you now control your sexual urge and your thirst for love?………..Happy reading.

http://thespiritcatalyst.com/wp/?p=100

(1) (Reply)

What Made Your Church Service Today Superb? / Love For God / The God Kind Of Life Iii-winning Each Day Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.