Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Does Nairaland have an agenda? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Nairaland have an agenda? (671 Views)

Why Does Nairaland Have Such A Bad Reputation Offline? / What Does Nairaland Mean To You? / Is There An Agenda On Nairaland Which Some Of Us Werent Informed Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 31, 2012
Some days back i cheated death. I was washing my new apartment staircase which was sloppery but i didnt take it serious because of the music playing. At the corner of the 1st stair floor there was an heavy junk. I picked it up with both hands walking down the stairs. Before you know it, i slipped and fell with one swoop, the back of my head made a great thud with the terrazo. Luckily it missed the sharp edge of the stair. I laid there for 30 seconds couldnt believe.
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2012
this happened last week. It really got me thinking. Dont get me wrong i reasoned many things. I dont want to put religion into this. I'm not the holier than thou and its us that know ourselves.
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2012
Then i had a flashback to some shows i used to watch regularly like Most Daring on Sony Max. Tonights show was themed Most Daring: Young and Dangerous 3. I used to enjoy previous most daring that wasnt too vile and viscious like this particular one that created a chain reaction thoughts leading to nairaland homepage.
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 31, 2012
A fat man wanted in when some bikers were riding skooter bikes over very windy red mud with a slope like the yellow brick road. After some taunting he runs the gas, then his weight affects the speed, he fell headlong in the rocky mud with his full face. He managed to survive.

Then there was this robbery. 20+ BLACK TEENS storms into a mans store. It happened in seconds, 5 teens go in after the other and started grabbing all they can get get. As they were lifting about 20+ were filing in in seconds, grab and lift.
The store owner simply ushered them out the door like 'thanks for shopping with us'. If he'd put a fight i wonder what would have become of him. The ones that can fill their cars did and some were strolling. But their faces was already cctv'd so the cops got all of them.

Then two kids were doing a science expiriment; making a bomb out of vinegar and a kind of powder put in a plastic bottle in a plastic bottle. To blow it they had to shoot a nail into the plastic. But it didnt work until one of them went to pick the bottlet and started shaking it. The bottom facing his crutch. And BOOM. He luckily escaped death but very excruciating pain.
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 31, 2012
Then this chilling scene. Two customers at gun point were led through the bank gates. It was closing time so only about 3 workers were still inside. So the gunman ordered all of them to lie in a room. The room was small so most of them were lieing that straight. The ediot gunman turns his back and makes way for the counter relaxing his gun at the right hand. Then see action.
One of the worker with his leg forcefully trips the gun man, then see lounging by the second man, aimed and caught his right arm with the gun. Then the struggling makes the gun man fall with his back. But now he his gripped in his legs by the worker still on the fall, held by the neck with the left hand of second man, his right hand holding the gun hand motionless. men, the gunman releases fire shooting to the wall rounds after rounds. They still kept their hold on him, and gave him a very bad day. This was real life or death experience caught on cam.
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2012
IM SORRY ITS VERY GRAPHIC. BUT WHAT CAN I DO, MOST THINGS WE SEE ON SCREEN AND PAPER IS GRAPHIC ANYWAY.
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 31, 2012
Y d title?
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 31, 2012
Reyginus: Y d title?
keep on reading

Other scenes are too chilling to describe.
Then i came back to present tense.i would have starred in the show if there was a sort of cam there then to capture the event.
You would have either laughed at me or shiver at my fate.

Something was going on.

I started thinking about other shows on the sony max channel. Then a weird feeling came over me. I started feeling same for many of the popular cable channels.

But sony max in particular caught my eye. The Channel logo is the yellow brick road, the one in the wizard of oz.
Reyginus: Y d title?
keep on reading
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 31, 2012
Aint you sleeping?
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 31, 2012
I can get the remote and change the channel or put the t.v off or switch off the p.c but what about others who cant and who wouldnt. You are walking into a trap.
I'm not being religious but your faith can help you get some perspective about what im about to say. Its like there is an extensive grand plan of spreading misinformation, disinformation, negative information and agenda information. There is always a price for all this and thats money. Some players in this info game have a shared plan and goal of this spread while most just join the already working model and feed off it without having an idea and/or feigning ignorance about the core agenda.
Then i thought about coming on nl for a break from wierdness
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by obowunmi(m): 2:14am On Aug 31, 2012
Pls see a doctor or a neurologist to make sure that you don't have brain damage, blood clot in the brain, or a concoction.

Get better and pls stop sharing what's on your TV. #notnormal

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 31, 2012
obowunmi: Pls see a doctor or a neurologist to make sure that you don't have brain damage, blood clot in the brain, or a concoction.

Get better and pls stop sharing what's on your TV. #notnormal
Dont feel mad. Im not finished.
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Rocktation(f): 2:23am On Aug 31, 2012
You're sure you did miss that sharp edge of the stairs? cheesy
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 31, 2012
Rocktation: You're sure you did miss that sharp edge of the stairs? cheesy
yes. It wasnt funny.

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by obowunmi(m): 2:32am On Aug 31, 2012
diluminati:
Dont feel mad. Im not finished.

Get better
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 31, 2012
obowunmi:

Get better
any way your 'briliancy' makes you happy is ok for me.
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by obowunmi(m): 2:37am On Aug 31, 2012
Pls see a doctor for check up
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 31, 2012
obowunmi: Pls see a doctor for check up

why dont you move along
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 31, 2012
What i seem to see is more wierdness, oddities, negative news, deception, immorality. This is a fact which is futher reinforced by other players who just copy the info without verifying and the circle keeps on going till everyone is dumbing down. But even in the mist, you can stil get water though. the world i mean government, society, social and family structures are steep low and the screen and social media just takes anything it can get and feed it to you as long as capitalism rules.
Re: Does Nairaland have an agenda? by Maxymilliano(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2012
Diaries section will be appropriate for stuffs like this. #Justsaying#.

(1) (Reply)

The Atmosphere Of Siege In Nigeria / Oshiomhole Condemns Doctors’ Strikes / Man Sues Government Because Attempt To Deport Him Gave Him Nightmares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.