Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM (1485 Views)

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians / How I Started Making Good Money From A Post I Read On Nairaland / Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by arbitrage: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2012
(0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)
***I Want To Sell My $740 Liberty Reserve @ #173 Per Dollar (instant FUNDING)*** by 9jafocus: 3:04pm On Aug 04
Any interested should please call •0•8•1•7•8•2•3•7•1•1•0•... I'll fund your accounts instantly...
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: ***I Want To Sell My $740 Liberty Reserve @ #173 Per Dollar (instant FUNDING)*** by erniok(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09
 funded ur acct since tuesday and u r yet †☺ fund my liberty reserve account.  will open a thread  your fraudulent activities if  don't get my money.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: ***I Want To Sell My $740 Liberty Reserve @ #173 Per Dollar (instant FUNDING)*** by Ogetogeo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09
erniok:  funded ur acct since tuesday and u r yet †☺ fund my liberty reserve account.  will open a thread  your fraudulent activities if  don't get my money.

Wao! U have been scamed! U should have checked his post history on NL, he is a scam!
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: ***I Want To Sell My $740 Liberty Reserve @ #173 Per Dollar (instant FUNDING)*** by arbitrage: 12:21am
It's really unfortunate that moderators keep deleting postings/topics that could have helped to exposed past deeds of these guys so that this new person wouldn't fall for him. This is the scammer that used another username in another section to scam me in July of N51k and posted same ad in this tech section under this 9jafocus username all in the name of selling LR for N150. Anyway, @blink justified him for scamming me at ridiculously cheap price of N150 for my greed, let's wait for blink's comment and verdict on this victim who fell for same guy at N173 per LR dollar.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by arbitrage: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2012
This is same guy (9jafocus) on the prowl again:

Buy Liberty Reserve At #172 Per $1 by 9jafocus: 2:51pm On Aug 30
•0•8•1•8•3•5•3•3•1•7•0•
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve At #172 Per $1 by 9jafocus: 11:32pm On Aug 30
•0•8•1•8•3•5•3•3•1•7•0•.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by yamakuza: 3:18am On Aug 31, 2012
which topics were hidden by the spambot?

yours or his?

sorry about your loss, 9jafocus has been banned.

unless he comes back with another id, he shouldnt be able to scam anyone else again.

please report any of his posts when next you run into them.

thanks
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by arbitrage: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
I guess he's just been banned this morning or when? Because as you can see from my earlier post that he placed the last scam yesterday Aug 30. Thanks
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by yamakuza: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
arbitrage: I guess he's just been banned this morning or when? Because as you can see from my earlier post that he placed the last scam yesterday Aug 30. Thanks

yes, this morning after your report.

thanks for reporting him.
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by arbitrage: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
The guy, 9jafocus, calls himself Matthew by name. He said he's in Ogbomoso and not in Lagos to fulfil LR order one on one. When asked if someone can meet him in Ogbomoso, he claimed he was on his way to Ibadan. Whereas he has earlier said, if you pay into his account, he would credit the account immediately because his laptop was with him. Anyway for those he scammed who would want to follow it up, his account details are: Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor, Account Number 0112694925, GTBank, Obafemi Awolowo Branch, Bodija, Ibadan.

Immediately his scam secrets on Nairaland were revealed to him, he was just speechless and kept saying waooh, waooh, waooh and switched of his phone line immediately.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by arbitrage: 12:31am On Sep 01, 2012
Other usernames the guy has used in the tech market section are tweaklord11, goldexchange, 9jafocus and ...Moderators, please monitor and take action.
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by 2sexy(m): 5:48am On Sep 01, 2012
Yamakuza, I have a bone to pick with you. How may I reach you? I want a one on one talk via email... Please , make yourself available.

Thank you.
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by Youngzedd(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2012
arbitrage: The guy, 9jafocus, calls himself Matthew by name. He said he's in Ogbomoso and not in Lagos to fulfil LR order one on one. When asked if someone can meet him in Ogbomoso, he claimed he was on his way to Ibadan. Whereas he has earlier said, if you pay into his account, he would credit the account immediately because his laptop was with him. Anyway for those he scammed who would want to follow it up, his account details are: Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor, Account Number 0112694925, GTBank, Obafemi Awolowo Branch, Bodija, Ibadan.

Immediately his scam secrets on Nairaland were revealed to him, he was just speechless and kept saying waooh, waooh, waooh and switched of his phone line immediately.

What are you still waiting for? His account details are here, go after him if you have the guts, He shouldn't scam people just like that without giving a reasonable reasons.

I don't know why people mess up with their surname on the net.
What your fathers has built for years, you destroyed with just few minutes action.
People still don't remember that the evil they commit now will hunt them in future (for those that have future)

May the Lord have mercy on you .
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by yamakuza: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
2sexy: Yamakuza, I have a bone to pick with you. How may I reach you? I want a one on one talk via email... Please , make yourself available.

Thank you.

my guy, i no dey chop bone o!

if its about your moved thread, i remember asking you to contact the mods of this section.

you can PM me from my NL profile if its something that cant be discussed on this thread ...
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by pneumaticos(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
Guy am
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by 2sexy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
Apart from this, I think it's time for banks to accept complains and help to fight fraud ,but,no, they wont
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by ghettodreamz(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
@arbitrage;

Sorry, take heart and move on. What a poor soul, he was. Duping fellow brother is a great crime and I know for sure, he will never enjoy spending the money because he hasn't work for it, I wonder if he ever has conscience. Of course he would be speechless on the phone, knowing that he has been figured out, but it would have make much difference and prevent you from being scammed if you have been able to follow up with him reading his previous threads and comments on NL, I won't attribute the blame on the moderators but honestly if Seun can implement IP banning from any reported scammer, maybe that would help future re-occurrence of such acts.

Meanwhile, I just did a Google search on that name "Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor", and found a facebook profile linked to that name, obviously the guy in the photos I saw look a bit innocent, but who says scammers don't look one, anybody can wear an innocent face and still be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Meanwhile, the facebook profile I found, has details of the owner's location hidden to the public and that fishy. Although there are several people with the replica first and last name, but the Facebook profile I found has the whole 3 names of the guy in question,instances of more people bearing the same first,last and other names is a very narrow one. What surprised me is one of the guy's photo album has the tag name, Engr Sheyi. See here >>>>> http://www.facebook.com/olagoke.oluwaseyi

In addition, in one of the guy's facebook photo album, there was a picture of him where he posted beside a business van- BOLMOR Publishers & Printers, located at Dugbe, Ibadan. But the question is, could this be the guy that really scammed you? I believe all my findings should give you one or more clue as to how to trace and track this guy, if you really want to give it a shot provided you don't live far away from Ibadan or have relatives who can help you in the pursuit.

@Youngzedd;

Some people are so myopic that they don't actually know the havoc using their real names in the name of scamming a fellow brother could do to them, with this name some people can go to the extent of making him pay back in his own coins, I'm sure you understand what I mean, but it doesn't worth it at all, but I believe for someone that can't play with their hardly earned 1 Naira, then it would mean a great lot, but I am not saying he should be hurt metaphysically, just a scenario, here. All the same,I know he can't do that and go scot-free abroad, he will definitely pay back in folds and regret ever doing such, since Nigeria is still a developing nation and haven't grown to the extent of using the IT in curbing crimes, I hope we can grow to that level of maturity someday.

@All;

We just have to be careful about these guys who come in sheep clothing on NL but are here to steal from fellow NL. I was having some LR to sell few days ago, and just because of people like him, I couldn't post a thread about it here, because I wouldn't want to be painted a scammer, so I had my girl friend sold it to a reseller office at such a cheaper rate compared to the market price rate, but as Proverbs 22:1 put it; " A good name is more desirable than great riches."

1 Like

Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by 2sexy(m): 4:32am On Sep 10, 2012
ghettodreamz: @arbitrage;

Sorry, take heart and move on. What a poor soul, he was. Duping fellow brother is a great crime and I know for sure, he will never enjoy spending the money because he hasn't work for it, I wonder if he ever has conscience. Of course he would be speechless on the phone, knowing that he has been figured out, but it would have make much difference and prevent you from being scammed if you have been able to follow up with him reading his previous threads and comments on NL, I won't attribute the blame on the moderators but honestly if[bold] Seun can implement IP banning from any reported scammer, maybe that would help future re-occurrence of such acts.[/bold]

Meanwhile, I just did a Google search on that name "Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor", and found a facebook profile linked to that name, obviously the guy in the photos I saw look a bit innocent, but who says scammers don't look one, anybody can wear an innocent face and still be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Meanwhile, the facebook profile I found, has details of the owner's location hidden to the public and that fishy. Although there are several people with the replica first and last name, but the Facebook profile I found has the whole 3 names of the guy in question,instances of more people bearing the same first,last and other names is a very narrow one. What surprised me is one of the guy's photo album has the tag name, Engr Sheyi. See here >>>>> http://www.facebook.com/olagoke.oluwaseyi

In addition, in one of the guy's facebook photo album, there was a picture of him where he posted beside a business van- BOLMOR Publishers & Printers, located at Dugbe, Ibadan. But the question is, could this be the guy that really scammed you? I believe all my findings should give you one or more clue as to how to trace and track this guy, if you really want to give it a shot provided you don't live far away from Ibadan or have relatives who can help you in the pursuit.

@Youngzedd;

Some people are so myopic that they don't actually know the havoc using their real names in the name of scamming a fellow brother could do to them, with this name some people can go to the extent of making him pay back in his own coins, I'm sure you understand what I mean, but it doesn't worth it at all, but I believe for someone that can't play with their hardly earned 1 Naira, then it would mean a great lot, but I am not saying he should be hurt metaphysically, just a scenario, here. All the same,I know he can't do that and go scot-free abroad, he will definitely pay back in folds and regret ever doing such, since Nigeria is still a developing nation and haven't grown to the extent of using the IT in curbing crimes, I hope we can grow to that level of maturity someday.

@All;

We just have to be careful about these guys who come in sheep clothing on NL but are here to steal from fellow NL. I was having some LR to sell few days ago, and just because of people like him, I couldn't post a thread about it here, because I wouldn't want to be painted a scammer, so I had my girl friend sold it to a reseller office at such a cheaper rate compared to the market price rate, but as Proverbs 22:1 put it; " A good name is more desirable than great riches."

God bless you. I have also told them to implement the IP ban of a thing in my last email to naijacutee. Let's just hope that they are working on it.
Re: This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM by ghettodreamz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
@2sexy;

Amen, you too! I hope they can implement it any time soon, at least that would help curb fraudulent activities on NL if not completely but to bearest minimum.

1 Love NLanders!

(1) (Reply)

Ipage Is Offering Free 12 Month Unlimited Web Hosting / Am In Need Of 5 30ton Trucks To Be Used In Auchi To Ahoada / The Anti Snake Plant Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.