Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! (15213 Views)

Lg 32 Led Television for sale / Choose Between 32" Led Lg And 32" Led Samsung Tv / Buy Sony, Samsung 32" LCD Tv Or LG 32"LCD Tv And Get A Dvd Player Free ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2012
Have you ever wished your car can fly especially when you are stuck in one of those terrible traffic jams?

Have you ever wished that you can watch your favourite programme or Manchester United slug it out with Chelsea even when PHCN has cut your electricity supply without having to switch on a generator?

Well, while it may take awhile for cars to fly, we can confidently tell you that it is very much possible for you to watch your favourite programme on TV without electricity!

Yes, it is very affordable too! For only #77,500 only 32 inches LG LED TV with in-built battery that can last for 90minutes (1 hour, 30 minutes)is all yours!

Get 3% discount if you buy before Sept 10th in our Anniversary Offer.

At 3% discount you pay #75,200 only! Now that's cool cool

The LED TV comes with 1 year warranty.

Call 0808 585 0838 or visit our Showroom at:

21, Yaya Abatan Street,
Beside Nationwide Filling Station,
Ogba.
Yaya Abatan street can be accessed from Excellence Hotel, or Ogba Bus Stop and also from College Road/Iju Road.

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
Now, that's an innovation that makes sense!
smiley
Get yours today at Primegold
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2012
Because the LG Battery TV comes with in-built surge protector, you do not to spend money buying a surge protector.

The surge protector protects against surge and spikes from electricity thereby prolonging the life of your appliance.

This is one more reason to get your TV now!

Call 0808 585 0838 to order yours today!

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2012
Hw much can I get a 22 inch samsung LCD TV from you?
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
mig007: Hw much can I get a 22 inch samsung LCD TV from you?

Samsung = #44,850.

LG 22" = #32,800

Both are brand new, fresh from carton, never been used and with 1 year warranty.

Buy before Sept 10th and get a 3% Anniversary Discount:

Samsung 22" = #43,500

LG 22" = #31,800

Cheers.

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
Because LG 32" Battery LED TV is portable, you can actually take it outdoors and with its' 90minutes battery life, you can watch a full episode of your favourite soap or a full game of football.

Get yours today.

Call 0808 585 0838 today (8am to 8pm, monday to saturday) SMS (24 hours)
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by stpat1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Makes too much sense, though I've been wondering why they've not made it all these while. If laptops and other portable stuffs can last up to 6 - 12 hrs then TVs should. Its a welcome development.

Do these Portable TVs come only in 32 inches? and only LG?
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2012
stpat1: Makes too much sense, though I've been wondering why they've not made it all these while. If laptops and other portable stuffs can last up to 6 - 12 hrs then TVs should. Its a welcome development.

Do these Portable TVs come only in 32 inches? and only LG?

@stpat: Thanks.
Only LG has launched battery powered TV in Nigeria and it's available only in 32" for now.
Cheers.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
Primegold: Because LG 32" Battery LED TV is portable, you can actually take it outdoors and with its' 90minutes battery life, you can watch a full episode of your favourite soap or a full game of football.

Get yours today.

Call 0808 585 0838 today (8am to 8pm, monday to saturday) SMS (24 hours)

In addition,this wonder LED TV can play movies recorded in USB!

Another reason to own this piece of breakthrough technology today.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
[quote author=Primegold]

In addition,this wonder LED TV can play movies recorded in USB!

Another reason to own this piece of breakthrough technology today.[/quote

Be Smart, Get the benefit of smart technology.

Get your LG Battery LED TV today at discount. Only at Primegold!
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2012
Take advantage of the Anniversary Bonanaza to get 3% discount on any electronics appliance, Generators and Inverters bought from us.

Valid till Sept 10th.

Call or visit our Showroom today.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by pufframmy1: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2012
hello i will like to get a LG 32 inch from you but how can i see the model no of the one i want and also the features and do u have a website? reply back
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by webmaster3: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Now if the TV works 90minutes without light,what will one watch if the TV is connected to DSTV decoder or DVD which does not have the 90minitues battery life.

Doesn't really make much sense to me if the devices connected to the TV dont have battery power also.

1 Like

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
pufframmy1: hello i will like to get a LG 32 inch from you but how can i see the model no of the one i want and also the features and do u have a website? reply back

You can google these models:
32CS410,

32CS460

Regards.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
web_master: Now if the TV works 90minutes without light,what will one watch if the TV is connected to DSTV decoder or DVD which does not have the 90minitues battery life.

Doesn't really make much sense to me if the devices connected to the TV dont have battery power also.

Good observation, however there are lots of free-to-air terrestial TV Stations one can watch.This eliminates the need to power a decoder.

However, if it must be DSTV, you can get a small inverter to power that. I'm sure the battery revolution will soon spread to other appliances.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
Our appreciation goes to our esteemed customers who have demonstrated their loyalty and trust in us. You're the reason we are in business!
grin grin cheesy

Now more info on the Battery TV...

Did you know that LG 32" (inches) LED Battery TV comes with Picture Wizard 2 which makes for easy adjustment of picture quality?

Another reason to get yours now.

Buy now and pay only #75,200.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Did you know that the LG 32" LED Battery TV may be the only light source in a dark room when PHCN suddenly cuts off public power supply at night?

In such a situation, the Battery LED TV provides illumination for you to find your way around. wink

Another reason to get yours today.

Call 0808 585 0838 or visit our Showroom today.

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Did you know that:

LG LED Battery TV allows you to enjoy movies with high definition images from USB?

Now you know!

Another reason to get yours today!

Call 0808 585 0838 today.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by stpat1(m): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2012
web_master: Now if the TV works 90minutes without light,what will one watch if the TV is connected to DSTV decoder or DVD which does not have the 90minitues battery life.

It's your question that doesn't make sense cos the TV is a stand alone gadget, any other thing connected to it is a separate entity.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Did you that:

LED TV has brilliant direct backlighting display that delivers crystal clear images and the most vivid, life-like colours on a slim screen ?

Now you do!

Call 0808 585 0838 to get yours today!

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
Innovation that makes sense!

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by lanetrips: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2012
Hi,can one pay in 3 instalments?
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
lanetrips: Hi,can one pay in 3 instalments?

Yes but conditions apply.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by ceejay80s(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
(1).If the battery of this lcd dies and its inside the lcd , then it means i will have to open the lcd to change the battery, remember,its a battery and all batteries dies or stops recharging. (2). Where can we get the battery and at what price? (3). I already have a 32inch lcd and i bought a 1200kva bluegate UPS which powers my lcd + dvd for 30mins, lcd+decorder for more than 1hr and only the lcd for close to 2hrs. I think its best to buy any lcd and a 1200kva ups. @thread owner, i no spoil business 4u but getting that lcd battery would be another problem
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by stpat1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
ceejay80s: (1).If the battery of this lcd dies and its inside the lcd , then it means i will have to open the lcd to change the battery, remember,its a battery and all batteries dies or stops recharging. (2). Where can we get the battery and at what price? (3). I already have a 32inch lcd and i bought a 1200kva bluegate UPS which powers my lcd + dvd for 30mins, lcd+decorder for more than 1hr and only the lcd for close to 2hrs. I think its best to buy any lcd and a 1200kva ups. @thread owner, i no spoil business 4u but getting that lcd battery would be another problem

For example, are you saying you'd rather stick to a desktop with a good ups that buy a laptop because the battery will surely diminish with time? I guess you might still be using lanterns and candles because buying rechargeable led lamps will require charging. Guy flow with technology o.
I believe very soon TV's will run like laptops cos leds consume very minute energy.

2 Likes

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
ceejay80s: (1).If the battery of this lcd dies and its inside the lcd , then it means i will have to open the lcd to change the battery, remember,its a battery and all batteries dies or stops recharging. (2). Where can we get the battery and at what price? (3). I already have a 32inch lcd and i bought a 1200kva bluegate UPS which powers my lcd + dvd for 30mins, lcd+decorder for more than 1hr and only the lcd for close to 2hrs. I think its best to buy any lcd and a 1200kva ups. @thread owner, i no spoil business 4u but getting that lcd battery would be another problem

@ceejay80s:

Being a new technology for TV, your fears are understandable. However, your fears are misplaced.

1. The battery is detachable. You do not need to open the LED TV to fix or remove the battery. Just as in Laptop. You do not open up a Laptop because you want to change the battery.it's what we call 'plug & play'. We invite you to Primegold Showroom at Ogba for practical demonstration and appreciation of this revolutionary technology in TV.

2. The Battery has a long lifespan. It is also rechargeable.

3. Availability is not an issue. The battery TV in question is LG not one 'chinko' brand. There's hardly any urban area in Nigeria where you will not get LG products. Moreover, we are only a phone call/email away.

4. We sell Bluegate UPS amongst other brands of UPS. The UPS you referred to is 1.2kva (or 1200va,not 1200kva)& cannot power your TV for 2hours. Even the manufacturers did not make such a claim.

If your concern is that you just bought a 32" LCD Tv and therefore you're not pre-disposed to buying a technologically much better Battery LED TV, we appreciate that but writing off a technology you have not even seen or operate is a bit too hasty.

All the same, thanks for reading through our post and we look forward to doing business with you someday soon.

Cheers.

@Stpat1:

You are right. The world is going green and conserving energy/using less energy is the focus of new world technology.
Today, we have LED, LCD & Plasma TVs' that are alot wider than the CRT TV yet they consume less energy. This Battery TV is first in a new series of dual power TV.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2012
We have come a long way since this.

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2012
We have come a long way since this. grin

1 Like

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by bodejohn(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
@ Primegold,

I think you need to be more civil in the way you respond to your customers. you know what they say about customers been always right.
Do not forget that a comment from anyone means they have considered the options of buying the product and nice words could convince them more.
People are usually at first skeptical about new technologies...my dad told me like 7 or 8years ago that he can never use a flash drive. i know he is more informed now.
Please, take this as my advise, wishing you all the best.
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Kaybaba5(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
How much is your 1.2kva and 1.5kva bluegate ups
@ceejay80s:

Being a new technology for TV, your fears are understandable. However, your fears are misplaced.

1. The battery is detachable. You do not need to open the LED TV to fix or remove the battery. Just as in Laptop. You do not open up a Laptop because you want to change the battery.it's what we call 'plug & play
'. We invite you to Primegold Showroom at Ogba for practical demonstration and appreciation of this revolutionary technology in TV.

2. The Battery has a long lifespan. It is also rechargeable.

3. Availability is not an issue. The battery TV in question is LG not one 'chinko' brand. There's hardly any urban area in Nigeria where you will not get LG products. Moreover, we are only a phone call/email away.

4. We sell Bluegate UPS amongst other brands of UPS. The UPS you referred to is 1.2kva (or 1200va,not 1200kva)& cannot power your TV for 2hours. Even the manufacturers did not make such a claim.

If your concern is that you just bought a 32" LCD Tv and therefore you're not pre-disposed to buying a technologically much better Battery LED TV, we appreciate that but writing off a technology you have not even seen or operate is a bit too hasty.

All the same, thanks for reading through our post and we look forward to doing business with you someday soon.

Cheers.

@Stpat1:

You are right. The world is going green and conserving energy/using less energy is the focus of new world technology.
Today, we have LED, LCD & Plasma TVs' that are alot wider than the CRT TV yet they consume less energy. This Battery TV is first in a new series of dual power TV.
[/quote]
Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
Enjoy great picture quality on your Battery TV.

Now available with 2 years warranty!

Call 0808 585 0838 today.

Re: Watch LG 32" LED TV Without Electricity For 90minutes! by Primegold: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
Our fast selling 32" LG Battery TV is a great for outdoors as well.

Call/visit to get yours today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Htc Hd2 - 100,000 And Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - N80,000 For Sale / Uk Used Apple Iphone 7 32gig Going For 69k,Call 08038940607 / HP 650, Intel dual core, 500GB, 4GB, 2.3GHz, Bluetooth, Webcam ( Brand NEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.