Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP (4679 Views)

The Risk Of Mobile Banking? What You Should Know / Brand New China Iphone For Sell / New China Nokia E71 Phone For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2012
hello pals, i just want to know please, what is the risk in buying china LAPTOP
there is one made in china LAPTOP for sale
4GB Ram
Wireless
No Bluetooth
250 Hard disk
Price: 55k

Is there any Regret in Buying this Laptop?
How Durable is china Laptop
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2012
What about your experience in using it.... how long have you been using your china laptop.. any side effect?
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by Emary(f): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2012
i personally won't advise you to buy one. When it has faults, you will not be able to find the parts to repair it with. You can buy a good quality laptop for around the same amount.
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emary: i personally won't advise you to buy one. When it has faults, you will not be able to find the parts to repair it with. You can buy a good quality laptop for around the same amount.
ok
thanks for that
But which country made best Laptop so fare
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by marleygab(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
By china laptop do you mean fake laptops, chinese company made laptops or laptops made in china.
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by stpat1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
marleygab: By china laptop do you mean fake laptops, chinese company made laptops or laptops made in china.

@OP That's the question you need to answer before you can get the right answer to your questions. Whats the brand name of the Laptop?
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by babestella: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
If you want high quality laptop, go for made in USA apple laptops, or DELL or HP.buh make you dey budget like 350 to 480k ooooo
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2012
marleygab: By china laptop do you mean fake laptops, chinese company made laptops or laptops made in china.
I dont know whether it is fake or not but what i saw when checking it is made in china but its HP 630
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2012
stpat1:

@OP That's the question you need to answer before you can get the right answer to your questions. Whats the brand name of the Laptop?
HP 630 made in china
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2012
babestella: If you want high quality laptop, go for made in USA apple laptops, or DELL or HP.buh make you dey budget like 350 to 480k ooooo
You dont mean it 350k - 480k for what?
but Bros why are you scaring me now..
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by marleygab(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2012
ok, i get you. In nigeria here because of the many substandard products impprted from china, the name china in nigeria has become synonymous with substandard although its true thats not always the case
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by marleygab(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2012
back to the topic. Truth is that the hp 630 is made in china does not automatically mean its substandard. So many reputable companies have their factories in china. Although the configuration of what you wanna purchase is strange to me. To hit the nail. I simply suggest you verify the serial no of that laptop on hp's website. That'll give you all the info you need. Doesn't matter if its made in somalia. Hp canonot compromise their quality standards.

1 Like

Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by naijathings(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
no risks at all.. u can buy a full lorry load if u have the money. goodluck bro.
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by naijathings(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
babestella: If you want high quality laptop, go for made in USA apple laptops, or DELL or HP.buh make you dey budget like 350 to 480k ooooo
are u talking about HP or Dell car or house which one? i wonder how much u will call for Apple product
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
naijathings: no risks at all.. u can buy a full lorry load if u have the money. goodluck bro.
this is a serious issue i just dont want to made mistake whereby i wil regret it for the first time. And is for personal use not for sale
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
naijathings:
are u talking about HP or Dell car or house which one? i wonder how much u will call for Apple product
i belive is a typo graphical error. What he mean is 35k to 48k
am i right?
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by naijathings(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: this is a serious issue i just dont want to made mistake whereby i wil regret it for the first time. And is for personal use not for sale
i do not think it is a serious issue as you say it is. if so, why dont you just go for the ones you already know u can trust than trying to venture into newlands which you are not sure of. goodluck
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
I realy apreciate for the people that contribute to dis thread, but still not satisfy
i check HP website today but i can find where to verify the serial number. Any other coment are welcome
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by naijathings(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
okay... you do not have to be scared if it is made in china. china has a hand in almost everything we use these days even the top brand products like iPhone is assembled in china so there is no need to panic. even the ones they say made in USA, Germany ..... are probably made in china so go ahead and look for other reason to be afraid of buying the laptop other than where it is made in. shey i don try abi?? clap.
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
naijathings: okay... you do not have to be scared if it is made in china. china has a hand in almost everything we use these days even the top brand products like iPhone is assembled in china so there is no need to panic. even the ones they say made in USA, Germany ..... are probably made in china so go ahead and look for other reason to be afraid of buying the laptop other than where it is made in. shey i don try abi?? clap.
gbam! u nack d nail on d head if u mean what u are saying. Let me hear from others too
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by babestella: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
there are laptops sold for up to 400K bro. Visit any apple shop and ask for different config, you'll be shocked. You asked what country makes the best laptop, and i assumed you actually want the best laptop made in those countries like USA, JAPAN, or Canada. not china.
Re: Whats Is The Risk In Buying New China LAPTOP by OPEYEMIAD(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
But how can someone discover fake laptop for the first time?

(1) (Reply)

.. / Fairly Used 20kva CAT Soundproof Diesel Generator For Sale / This My Blackberry Curve2 Is Going Out, Just Call On 08035634870

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.