Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa (8597 Views)

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - / Ecuador Central Bank President Resigns Over Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa by FufuKing(m): 1:16am On Sep 01, 2012
GenBuhari: [size=18pt]World Bank visit is not a good thing oo!

They usually only visit when they are keen to enslave your country with unnecassary loans and mortgage your future for generations to come.

The fact that he has not bothered to visit Nigeria should tell you that he considers that Nigeria has already been enslaved with their loans for generations come.

Remember how World bank and IMF were swaming all over Nigeria after Abacha was mysteriously poisoned in 1998 - Abacha had turned down all IMF and World Bank loans.[/size]

I'm sorry for my ignorance, I know all about how evil the IMF/World Bank is, but can't countries just tell them to Bleep off
Re: World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa by Cutepie1(f): 3:39am On Sep 01, 2012
If someone doesnt acknowledge us,at least we know our worth.naija will always be d best
Re: World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa by johnwizey: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
Wu nid d bitch anyway?
Re: World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa by Ebukabauer(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
PapaBrowne: Wait. Whats his name again?? I thought Jim Yong and Kim is the name of the president of North Korea who died last year. Like, really who cares!!

Please help me tell him that Rick Ross was in Nigeria last week and we prefer hip hop to the world bank!! Hip hop makes us dance and the world bank brings us debt!

We rather dance than wallow in debt. He should watch the new coca cola advert and take a cue!!
cool
ur head dey there!!!
Re: World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa by Lamasta(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
Let him go to Ivory Coast and South Africa we don't need His visit in our land enough is enough, they imported debt to our land, imported corruption that we are still paying for till today in fact he should go to Somalia there economy is fast growing..........
Re: World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa by Ojumiii(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
we really don't need his ass in my dear country...
Re: World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa by Mustay(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
When Mrs Lagarde, IMF president visited Nigeria some months ago, I didn't remember that as her shunning Gambia or Cote D'Ivoire.
Re: World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa by ajadosu: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2012
smileythis advanced countries with politics of bitterness.Is it an offence to contest an election?And what benefit if he visits us?anytime they visit us,it means they want to siphon our green pastures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. / Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. / USA Female Soldiers Go Viral - Twerking On The Way To IRAN WAR!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.