Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. (1091 Views)

Receptionist/admin Officer Needed / 2 Female Marketing Executive Needed For A Fast Moving Consumeable Goods / Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by crackmann(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2012
Our Client is Pan-African business reporting website and magazine located in the US, South Africa, Lagos and Abuja which chronicles the success stories of African enterprise, entrepreneurs and business leaders. Their aim is to provide the latest information on business developments, trade opportunities, finance, technology, lifestyle and news on emerging markets across Africa. They are currently in need of a female Marketing/Administrative Officer. All interested applicants are to send a full photograph and resume to greenace.nig@gmail.com with a one page write up of their understanding of the job being applied for. Good luck.

Title: Marketing/Admin Officer

Reporting to: Head of Sales and Advertising

Position Summary
Applicants will be responsible for proposing and assisting the firm in developing and implementing selected marketing initiatives. Applicants must be graduates, must have gone through the NYSC stage and should be between the ages of 23 – 26.

Job Responsibilities:

Marketing and Sales Support:
1. Support Marketing Manager in maintaining the Events Calendar and delivering on planned activities.
2. Work with the in-house design team to coordinate production of impactful marketing material within brand guidelines.
3. Take responsibility for originating and planning campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing manager.
4. Support the overall marketing objectives of company both externally and internally.

Administrative Support:
1. Provide administrative support to the marketing manager relevant to current projects.
2. Manage and maintain positive relationships with venue staff, media partners and marketing vendors.
3. Maintain oversight of the firm’s marketing database
4. Take responsibility for specific campaigns as agreed with the marketing manager i.e. venue specific campaigns and marketing and promotional events.

Skills
• Expertise with MS Office Applications and Internet and marketing research
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
• Excellent record keeping abilities and an awareness of confidentiality issues
• Ability to communicate with and gain confidence of customers
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Highly organized and ability to work independently
• Knowledge of website marketing
• Excellent communication skills in both written and oral
• Strong product awareness and should be a self motivated individual
Re: Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by ifyalways(f): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2012
Pan African reporting website ? Can we get a link to your[b] website [/b] undecided
Re: Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by crackmann(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2012
Re: Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by ifyalways(f): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2012
Lol. So the name of the company is "venture Africa"?

Is that your website?

My 2 years old boy can do better. Dude be real!
Re: Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by crackmann(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
@ifyalways This is to really show the extent to which you actually think. You probably either belong to some recruitment firm or you wouldnt want anyone to get this job.
your comment has really stopped a lot of people from getting this job through nairaland and i hope ur contented and happy with that through your level of psyche.

did you even click on the website link at all?? or your one of those looking to find a vancancy on their website or maybe your just that naive.
Re: Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by spicyv1(f): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
Where is the job location?
Re: Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by hottprince: 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
so if they hire gentlemen their biz won't move forward?na wa ooo.ladies r d ones enjoyin ooo
Re: Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by ifyalways(f): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2012
You call that one paged, bogus links and general SA news, copy and paste, colour riot eyesore a website?
No contact page, no about us page etc

Should I give you a link to a proper and valid website?
crackmann: @ifyalways This is to really show the extent to which you actually think. You probably either belong to some recruitment firm or you wouldnt want anyone to get this job.
your comment has really stopped a lot of people from getting this job through nairaland and i hope ur contented and happy with that through your level of psyche.

did you even click on the website link at all?? or your one of those looking to find a vancancy on their website or maybe your just that naive.
Re: Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by hottprince: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2012
@OP u didnt amswer my questn I asked that will ur biz nt grow if u hire a male?
Re: Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2012
@crackmann, the site isn't opening with my server. Please can you kindly give us your company's name and address. This is just to make your advert genuine.

This thread will be removed if we have reason to believe that its a scam
Re: Female Marketing/admin Officer Reqired Urgently For An International Coy. by rikimarucrowdk(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
ifyalways:
You call that one paged, bogus links and general SA news, copy and paste, colour riot eyesore a website?
No contact page, no about us page etc

Should I give you a link to a proper and valid website?

God Knows where you are now @Ifyalways but we know where Ventures Africa is... sometimes don't let people without foresight hinder your opportunities grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Invites For Cbtest. Who Else Got This / Ledacompany Interview / Vacancy For An Administrative Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.