Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Need Contact Details For Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Tech Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Contact Details For Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Tech Lagos (2362 Views)

Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Admission Forms / Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Resumption Date / Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology. Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Contact Details For Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Tech Lagos by Obinnau(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
pls am in dire need of the phone number of either the provost or any high ranking official of the college. I missed their post utme and i need to call them to pls have mercy. Pls help me if u can, u may be my hope of gaining admin this year. Reward awaits u
Re: I Need Contact Details For Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Tech Lagos by Obinnau(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
help
Re: I Need Contact Details For Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Tech Lagos by Michaellegend(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
U can still write the school exam, the form is on sale in the school.
Re: I Need Contact Details For Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Tech Lagos by Obinnau(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Michaellegend: U can still write the school exam, the form is on sale in the school.
according to info on their site they wrote their pume a month ago. Pls are u sure
Re: I Need Contact Details For Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Tech Lagos by Michaellegend(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
I have a friend that is a student of the school, i also choose them in my utme and i didn't do the post utme. U can either write the school exam or post utme or both but the school form is out am very sure abt dat
Re: I Need Contact Details For Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Tech Lagos by Obinnau(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2012
Michaellegend: I have a friend that is a student of the school, i also choose them in my utme and i didn't do the post utme. U can either write the school exam or post utme or both but the school form is out am very sure abt dat
the problem i am having is that i am in enugu and i cant risk coming to lagos i need reliable info like anyones fone number. But thanks man i still have hope

(1) (Reply)

IBBU Lapai Admission List Is Out For 2017/2018 / What Is The Different Between Pidgin And Broken English? / 16 Years Old Student Named Commissioner For Education In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.