Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

3 Men In Hell - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 3 Men In Hell (2225 Views)

Who Is The Most Foolish Man Among This 3 Men? / 3 Men / 3 Men And Their Pregant Wives (2) (3) (4)

3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
Three men went to hell.

The devil said to them "You have come to hell, and you must now choose whether to spend eternity in room 1, 2 or 3"

He then opened the doors to the three rooms.

Room 1 was filled with men standing on their heads, on a hard wooden floor.

Room 2 was filled with men standing on the heads, on a cement floor.

Finally, room 3 had just a few men, standing in shit up to their knees and drinking coffee.

The men thought for a while, and decided to go with room 3, as it was less crowded and they could drink coffee.

They entered the door to room 3 and just as it was closing behind them, the devil said "OK men, coffee break's over. Back on your heads

Re: 3 Men In Hell by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
And how is that funny
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
guess u dont knw wah poo is poo means sh^t. BAG OF POO angry
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
Der are sum jokes were u av 2 fink b4 u get it n dis is dat joke, all u guys want is just read n laff without finking
Re: 3 Men In Hell by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
guess u dont knw wah poo is poo means sh^t. BAG OF POO

N wat is bag of poo
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
lemme xplain it. room1 had men standin on deir heads on a hard wooden floor,

room2 had men standin on deir heads on a hard cemented floor

so basiclly room3 was no different which had men standing on deir heads in sh^t buh d tym d 3men came in, dy were avin deir coffee break dahs y dy chose room3 nt knwin dat d men were actually standin on deir heads in sh^t
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
bag of poo means bag of sh^t na undecided which u r wink smiley cheesy
Re: 3 Men In Hell by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ok o
Re: 3 Men In Hell by hakunajay(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
dopeJemi: lemme xplain it. room1 had men standin on deir heads on a hard wooden floor,

room2 had men standin on deir heads on a hard cemented floor

so basiclly room3 was no different which had men standing on deir heads in sh^t buh d tym d 3men came in, dy were avin deir coffee break dahs y dy chose room3 nt knwin dat d men were actually standin on deir heads in sh^t

Only a novice will make a joke and then explain it. What do you think we are? Dullard like you? Common get a life dude!

Re: 3 Men In Hell by Valiantvaliant(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seriously dude, my advice to novices is try and visit the jokes archive before posting yours, this joke has been posted here several times before, it is no longer funny to us. GoT IT?
Lastly, neva explain a joke.
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Seriously dude, my advice to novices is try and visit the jokes archive before posting yours, this joke has been posted here several times before, it is no longer funny to us. GoT IT?
Lastly, neva explain a joke.
viliant fank u 4 makin it so polite, i lyk dat, n fanx 4 lettin me knw
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
hakunajay:

Only a novice will make a joke and then explain it. What do you think we are? Dullard like you? Common get a life dude!
n as 4 u naked basta^rd, stop trynna impress a girl tru mah post, wasnt it ur mate dat told me politely. if u do d same,will ur dick fall 4rm ur balls stupid idiot, its nt lyk i xplained d joke 2 u or sumfin undecided
Re: 3 Men In Hell by hakunajay(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
dopeJemi: n as 4 u naked basta^rd, stop trynna impress a girl tru mah post, wasnt it ur mate dat told me politely. if u do d same,will ur dick fall 4rm ur balls stupid idiot, its nt lyk i xplained d joke 2 u or sumfin undecided

Another proof of your dull and empty brain... Which girl is being impressed here? Your post is wack and it only shows the limit of your poor cancerous brain- di.ck, girl, balls, nake.d e.t.c. Take heed to my advice bro- GET A LIFE DUDE!!!
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
hakunajay:

Another proof of your dull and empty brain... Which girl is being impressed here? Your post is wack and it only shows the limit of your poor cancerous brain- di.ck, girl, balls, nake.d e.t.c. Take heed to my advice bro- GET A LIFE DUDE!!!
i no get word 4 u i swear, tell ur parents i said mistakes r corrected so dy cud easilly burn u 2 ashes. NITWIT
Re: 3 Men In Hell by hakunajay(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
dopeJemi: i no get word 4 u i swear, tell ur parents i said mistakes r corrected so dy cud easilly burn u 2 ashes. NITWIT

Me i get word for you, tell your guardians that you need to GET A LIFE DUDE!!! Dumbass nigg.er!!!
Re: 3 Men In Hell by nikkyshyne(f): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
Lol. Calm down guyz. I haven't seen this joke before. And it got me eewwww laughing.

Even if a joke is stale, it isn't for some people.
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
hakunajay:

Me i get word for you, tell your guardians that you need to GET A LIFE DUDE!!! Dumbass nigg.er!!!
IGNORED!
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
nikkyshyne: Lol. Calm down guyz. I haven't seen this joke before. And it got me eewwww laughing.

Even if a joke is stale, it isn't for some people.
Re: 3 Men In Hell by hakunajay(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
dopeJemi: IGNORED!

IGNORED RAISE TO POWER TEN!!!
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
hakunajay:

IGNORED RAISE TO POWER TEN!!!
u dy mk me laff i swear, so na cuz of post na mk us dy insult ourselves no vex abeg
Re: 3 Men In Hell by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
Buhahaha! Rotflmao!
Dis really got me laffing..nice one!
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
booqee: Buhahaha! Rotflmao!
Dis really got me laffing..nice one!
cheesy fank u jhoor
Re: 3 Men In Hell by hakunajay(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
dopeJemi: u dy mk me laff i swear, so na cuz of post na mk us dy insult ourselves no vex abeg

That's the idea bro... All these while we were yabbing, i was just laughing my head off... If you know me for real, you go know say i no dey vex. Im just tripping bro... No offence meant. One love!
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
hakunajay:

That's the idea bro... All these while we were yabbing, i was just laughing my head off... If you know me for real, you go know say i no dey vex. Im just tripping bro... No offence meant. One love!
dats d spirit bro, i'm glad 2 be a boy, if na girls nw dem go tk am personal, dem fit even go meet native doctor grin
Re: 3 Men In Hell by hakunajay(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
dopeJemi: dats d spirit bro, i'm glad 2 be a boy, if na girls nw dem go tk am personal, dem fit even go meet native doctor grin

I don go meet babalawo already na, him say make i go bring fowl teeth and ant ear... So na im i dey find since ooo...
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
hakunajay:

I don go meet babalawo already na, him say make i go bring fowl teeth and ant ear... So na im i dey find since ooo...
u knw where i dey, i dey illuminati headquaters, dem say i just nid 2 sacrifice d person wey insult me last grin
Re: 3 Men In Hell by hakunajay(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
dopeJemi: u knw where i dey, i dey illuminati headquaters, dem say i just nid 2 sacrifice d person wey insult me last grin

Hahahahaha... Abegi o... I no insult you o... Na yoke i dey play ni o... Ha! Mogbe o! Egba mi o! Lol...
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
hakunajay:

Hahahahaha... Abegi o... I no insult you o... Na yoke i dey play ni o... Ha! Mogbe o! Egba mi o! Lol...
lwkmd! una 2 dy fear illuminati sef, anyhw sha, no wahala ma broda wink
Re: 3 Men In Hell by hakunajay(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
Re: 3 Men In Hell by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
dopeJemi: lwkmd! una 2 dy fear illuminati sef, anyhw sha, no wahala ma broda wink
hakunajay:

see two mad men?! tongue

#what are they feeling like?? New found GAYship friendship tinz. Haha! grin
Re: 3 Men In Hell by dopeJemi: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
booqee: see two mad men?! tongue

#what are they feeling like?? New found GAYship friendship tinz. Haha! grin
jealousy tongue dats guys life 4 u mah sister, its gud 2 be a guy cheesy
Re: 3 Men In Hell by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
hakunajay:

ROTFLMAO

Funny Testimony In Church / Some Funny But Awesome Photos / Another Lady Falls Into Gutter While Trying To Take Perfect Photo. (photos)