Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Crack Ur Ribs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack Ur Ribs (2253 Views)

Laf Ur Ribs Out. / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack Ur Ribs by ngaz(f): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
READ AND LAFF!

1. Any Nigerian guy that can kiss a gal for 10mins. Without reaching for your bra or to unzip ur skirt... Husband material!
(The guy is very Poor,Jobless and Hopeless)

2. Modern Definition 0f " Boy Friend " A Person Who Has To Like All The Status And Photos of His Girl Friend No Matter How Bad and ugly they Are . ..

3. Nigerians can Boast of anything! Imagine someone boasting of a toothbrush he's been using since 2003! Na Wa o!

4. I need to talk to you" is one sentence that has the power to make you remember every bad thing you've ever done in your life.

5. Ladies be looking like rainbows nowadays. Red weave, Orange nails, Yellow teeth, Green Lips, Blue contact lens, Brown Lips

6. Why count your money in front of the ATM? Will u return if its incomplete or is there a button that says "incomplete..?

7. My children, if NYSC posts you to a volatile state, reject it o. Even the bible says 'Fear North'.

8. For the 1st time in my life I saw people get on a bus one by one in Oshodi. No pushing or touching. Ebola has given Nigerians manners.

9. A Bentley just bashed a RangeRover SUV in Lekki. The two owners came out, inspected the damage, exchanged business cards and left. #‎IgboBoysSwag‬

10. CONFUSION is when you go steal meat from the pot, and you forget whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot.(e hapun to me)

11. E get some kain hunger wen go catch u ehn... U go begin see chewing gum as food.

12. It is only Nigeria Police that will stop your car and do the work of VIO, LASTMA and Road Safety together.

13. You are chatting with your babe via BBM then She tweets"Bored AF"....my Guy, BREAK-UP with her.

14. Why is it when u transport something by car, it's called a shipment? But when u transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

15. The height of wickedness is telling a fat lady, "God Go Make U Bigger" WTF!

16. My cousin said an aeroplane can land smoothly on BankyW's head.Is that true?

17. If after snapping with #‎SamsungGalaxyKZoom‬ u still look ugly just forget it because ur ugliness is like peak milk ~ "ITS IN U"

18. Very soon ehn MTN will be like"Dear customer, are u hungry?, text "HGY to 3F104" for tips on what to eat".

19. mizzing part..... find it if you can. (Facebook swag)

20. I gave up on Nigeria's justice system the day I saw a police officer (fellow tenant) stealing fuel from my generator at midnight.

21. I gave up on Nigeria's justice system the day I saw a police officer (fellow tenant) stealing fuel from my generator at midnight.

22. You ask a girl for what she wants, she tells you money and you are angry . what were you expecting her to say? wisdom and understanding right??

23. SINCE 1990 they've been telling us about leaders of tomorrow yet we still have fathers of yesterday in power. What happened?

24. Bollywood Has Taught Me that once you decide to start dancing on the street, everyone you meet will know the steps and join you.

25. U treat ur GF like crap then she meets someone that treats her like a Queen,they start seeing and u call it cheating.. Are u a LEARNER ?

26. GIRLS have STRANGE Characteristics!! They get WET without bathing, They BLEED without injury... They give MILK without eating grass.

27. N5000 to paint nails?? How much them dey take paint room and parlour? Girls of nowadays don't fear God at all.

28. You'll agree the economy is bad when Thieves break in ur house, Sit down, make Eba, warm soup, Eat & then steal ur remaining soup.

29. Imagine thieves coming to steal on a new year's Eve carrying the cross over candle.hmmmmm God is
watching.

4 Likes

Re: Crack Ur Ribs by Francman(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have laughed. Thank u Op

1 Like

Re: Crack Ur Ribs by Ezedon(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
i can't just stop laffing

1 Like

Re: Crack Ur Ribs by dchyme: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, not funny
Re: Crack Ur Ribs by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
OP you are blessed. honestly u made my day. thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Crack Ur Ribs by falconey(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kudos
Re: Crack Ur Ribs by Mcowubaba: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
corect....lol
Re: Crack Ur Ribs by Ch1benz: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2014
Mcowubaba:
corect....lol
the pen is mightier, you can ask those polithiefcians.

1 Like

Re: Crack Ur Ribs by Emperorking20(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nice one Op! grin
Re: Crack Ur Ribs by Ali01: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hahahahahahaha lol,
i dont use to comment on jokes but i cnt hokd this..... Lol
Re: Crack Ur Ribs by ngaz(f): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Thanks guys...
Re: Crack Ur Ribs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
I saw dis today 25th december. I wantd 2 laf bt i was cryn instead. U made my... (no talk am o)

(1) (Reply)

Which Rat Will You Kill First? / Photo: That Look On Ur Face When Mum Is Blowing Lies / Funny Sign Post Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.