Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! (2248 Views)

Do Atheists Really Exist? / 14 Things Atheists Need Christians To Know / What Atheists Really Believe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Master6(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. religious people praying for us
2. religious people telling us their God loves us.
3 religious people refusing to argue when we point obvious facts out to them.
4. religious people telling us their only proof is personal experience.
5. religious people telling us we'll go to hell if we dont accept their ridiculous doctrines. (there r so many of u guys, wc do we even follow)
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Master6(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
Atheists, you r free to add yours.
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by manmustwac(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
i help a friends financially and they tell me "God will bless you" and i HATE it sad Relations always beg me for money whenever i visit Nigeria if i say to them pray to God to help you financially they come up with all manner of excuses to demand money from me and defend their unfaithful God angry I once helped a babe in Nigeria who got her student visa with her air fare. Would you believe that this babe told me that she gave 10% of her air fare money to her pastor angry angry angry
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by wiegraf: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
Assuming that because something is good enough for them it's somehow good enough for everybody else and we should all be sheeple and play along as well. How @deity damned arrogant
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by UyiIredia(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
Master_1: 1. religious people praying for us
2. religious people telling us their God loves us.
3 religious people refusing to argue when we point obvious facts out to them.
4. religious people telling us their only proof is personal experience.
5. religious people telling us we'll go to hell if we dont accept their ridiculous doctrines. (there r so many of u guys, wc do we even follow)

Obvious facts ? What obvious facts ?
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
Master_1: 1.

What can be more hilarious and ridiculous than the fallacy that we came from fish and evolved over zillions of years into fully fornmed and intelligent creatures , lol grin grin grin.

By the way God does not threaten you with eternal torment contrary to popular opinion, he will simply not offer you eternal life and you will die an eternal death , shut away from his presence from everlasting to everlasting.

God forbid it be so !!
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by UyiIredia(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
Did you forget to add when religious people deny evolution.
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Did you forget to add when religious people deny evolution.

Depends on what you mean by evolution.
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by wiegraf: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
When they assume that this universe was created just for us
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by searchcorp(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
I challenge anybody here to ask me a question I can't answer.

As regards evolution, the bible doesn't deny it - God created plants before animals, he created pisces, before amphibians, then reptila, avians, mammalia. He infact he ordered adam to have dominion over them in that order.

God created all things in a perfect order, so it is actually the mental evolution of the creator and not the physical evolution of the creature.

Fine there is a big b.a.n.g. But who determined the time the big b.a.n.g took place. Who caused it to take place - since science believes that "an object will remain at rest or in motion unless its been acted upon by an external force"

So... For you atheists, I understand ur insecurity. Its cos u don't understand the bible., u think its an encyclopedia, but no. It isn't!!! Its a bibila (bibliography) of Jesus Christ. It preaches only Christ, so stop using it for unnecessary topics.

I pray God - the Truth, helps you to grow in all truth. In Jesus the Christ's Name.

Be blessed!
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
manmustwac following the path of his brother in the ISLAM section , hiding posts !!!
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by wiegraf: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
searchcorp:

Thanks pal, I never said anything about a punch line, he must have seen it. That obviously prompted him to ask.

Humility!!!! Oh! That all will have you.

Thanks again pal.

Again I'm left confused. You displayed humility?
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by searchcorp(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
Any reason why my previous posts were hidden?
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by MacDaddy01: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
Manmustwacc?

Are you now Maclatunji? What is with the hidden comments?
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by manmustwac(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
MacDaddy01: Manmustwacc?

Are you now Maclatunji? What is with the hidden comments?
What has been hidden are posts which have nothing to do with the title of the topic. They are trolling.
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by MacDaddy01: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
manmustwac: What has been hidden are posts which have nothing to do with the title of the topic. They are trolling.

I hope you are right. I'd hate to see you take a totalitarian approach.

Cheers!
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
Since when did responding to an article equate to trolling, especially when that response is void of vulgarity or abuse.

I think you have caught the Maclatunji bug ! embarassed
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Master6(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
RELIGIOUS PEOPLE TELLING US GOD HAS A MASTER PLAN!!!
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by onetrack(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2012
Someone saying "You are being deceived by Satan"
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by MacDaddy01: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2012
onetrack: Someone saying "You are being deceived by Satan"

lol...."Evolution is from Satan". That has to be my favourite christian nonsensical statement!
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by issehfresh(f): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
@manmustwacc how can you just tell us the poster was trolling? what,s d proof ? There ought to be a cogent reason for that kind of thing.why must we just blindly believe that excuse? I hope u know we ain't all 'sheeple' !!
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by truthislight: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
issehfresh: @manmustwacc how can you just tell us the poster was trolling? what,s d proof ? There ought to be a cogent reason for that kind of thing.why must we just blindly believe that excuse? I hope u know we ain't all 'sheeple' !!

considering he is an atheist and the post may have been Frosbel's, theist.
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Areaboy2(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
manmustwac: i help a friends financially and they tell me "God will bless you" and i HATE it sad Relations always beg me for money whenever i visit Nigeria if i say to them pray to God to help you financially they come up with all manner of excuses to demand money from me and defend their unfaithful God angry I once helped a babe in Nigeria who got her student visa with her air fare. Would you believe that this babe told me that she gave 10% of her air fare money to her pastor angry angry angry

that would rightly piss anyone off. what nonsense!! and actually insulting angry
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
manmustwac: i help a friends financially and they tell me "God will bless you" and I hate it

What would you rather have them say?
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Seun(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
E_monkey: What would you rather have them say?
"Thank you"?
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by CrazyMan(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
Is Seun also an atheist ? shocked

This is serious Nairaland definately needs a revival? undecided cry
Re: Things Atheists Really Hate !!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
Seun: "Thank you"?
I was assuming that the personsaid thank you as well as God bless you.

Besides, what you should consider is the intention behind their actions. When theists tell you "God bless you" they are not saying it to be ungrateful. They say it because they wish you well. They honestly believe that a God that will do nice things for you exists, so why get angry over the comment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's Wife -missing In Action / Adolf Hitler Was under The Influence Of EVIL DEMONS / Jesus Was A Drug Addict.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.