Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Second Chance: Soap Opera - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Second Chance: Soap Opera (24128 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? / The Second Chance: A Telenovela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Second Chance: Soap Opera by daynike(f): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2008
Second Chance is actualy a story about a very rich man who has only female child and later got married to a very young babe at age 67.whiv=ch made this rich man 's daughter in avery doubtful thought about isabel.Isabel is the name the man's second wife.The daughter is Angella and the has a very big house and a very big coy where he has enough workers ,some work at home and some at the coy
Re: Second Chance: Soap Opera by daynike(f): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2008
The man at time has one P.A, working in the office and also have access to this man's house,the man wanted his P.A to marry hi sdaughter,Angela has a boyfriend who happens to be staying in their house .Anthonio is ANGELA 'S BOYFRIEND .Anthonios is the son of chief head of the maid in the man's house .ANthonio also has a brother who is very stubborn.Isabel also has a cousin who is also staying in the house.Isabel came from a poor background laways willing to satisfy her people with money.Angela made it known to her father's P.A that she does trust her father's wife.ANAGELA 'S mother died when she was still young.And there is this other woman like a soothsayer to peroso(i'm not really sure of his name)this woman usually tell pereso in casse if any thing bad is about to happen,it got to a point isabel stop her from coming to the house when the was sick.Isabel started to fornnicate with her husband 's P.A,while tthe was pretending to love Angela.Angela caught them when they were making love in the man's house,she told her father which he finds difficult to believe,sinc e ANGELA becomes their enemy.In another town,there lived a very poor guy named Salvador which peroso used to see in his dream,Salvador happen to be a avery hardworking farmer but poor,he has a wife and a son.Later, Isabel poison peroso in his studio where he usually play paino whenever he is happy,while peroso was alive he never wanted anthonio and angela together,after his death Isabel and andrew made their relationship known to others when peroso died salvador also died in his town.at the point of honouring him he rose agin begging his people to let him return to his home .this time he is no more salvador but peroso.salvador was an illitereate but now he can read and write
Re: Second Chance: Soap Opera by Sinna: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2008
what do u think about salvadore's relationship with valeria?
Re: Second Chance: Soap Opera by sibanibi: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2008
sinna, u really beat me to this, i came online to post this topic. that affair annoys me anytime i see them kiss. i am now thinking maybe Donoso, in his real life could not take his face away from pretty ladies. even if Angella was not his daughter, he would have gone on her.maybe he has got something to do with that affair, i don't think so. what happens to poor loverboy, simon?
Re: Second Chance: Soap Opera by motunrayo4(f): 3:07am On Jul 11, 2008
Is this the Latino soap opera that they play on Nigerian TV?
Re: Second Chance: Soap Opera by tmny: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2008
I think salvadore is a very smart guy, after sleeping out with Isabel. he now wants to run away with poor Val,  he is such a crip.
Re: Second Chance: Soap Opera by nana(f): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
Hmm,so. I salvador going to marry Valeria? What about the other dude that was interested in Valeria? U know the guy that saw Valeria and Salvador kiss in the woods.
Re: Second Chance: Soap Opera by Mustay(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2008
Re: Second Chance: Soap Opera by twinstaiye(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2008
@mustay
This is well moderated. Kindly click any of the above link please.

(1)

2021 BBNaija Season 6 Finale: Live Eviction Show (Shine Ya Eye) / The '70s Themed' Movie Premiere Of "Lotanna", Red Carpet Photos In Lagos / BBNaija: I Don’t Owe Anyone An Apology – Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.