Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Wordpress Help Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Help Needed Urgently (909 Views)

5 Best Free Customer Support Wordpress Help Desk Plugins For Customer Care / Pls Wordpress Help / Wordpress Help Zone - Tutorials, Answers, and Tricks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Help Needed Urgently by santuse: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
I registered a domain name and hosted it and installed wordpress but i can't view the site to upload the theme. pls i need ur help on how to view the site pls.
Re: Wordpress Help Needed Urgently by Afam4eva(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
Go to www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin and login with the credentials you provided when you installed the wordpress.
Re: Wordpress Help Needed Urgently by santuse: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
I clicked on that it says server not found
afam4eva: Go to www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin and login with the credentials you provided when you installed the wordpress.
Re: Wordpress Help Needed Urgently by Afam4eva(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
santuse: I clicked on that it says server not found
Change "yourdomain.com" with the name of your website.
Re: Wordpress Help Needed Urgently by emekaD3(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2012
You may have a hosting problem
Re: Wordpress Help Needed Urgently by santuse: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
So how do i resolve d hosting problem
emeka.D.:
You may have a hosting problem
So how do i resolve d hosting problem
Re: Wordpress Help Needed Urgently by decoslim(m): 1:12am On Sep 03, 2012
Contact me @ 08162270586 let me c what I can do for you
Re: Wordpress Help Needed Urgently by hostingnaija: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2012
Honestly, you won't receive any valuable response with the very few details you provided. Please, help us by telling us exactly what is your problem (you don't know how to do it; you don't see the administration page; you receive an error etc.), maybe even provide us with some screenshots. Please, do this and we will try our best to help you.
Re: Wordpress Help Needed Urgently by talk2me006(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2012
hostingnaija: Honestly, you wan't receive any valuable response with the very few details you provided. Please, help us by telling us exactly what is your problem (you don't know how to do it; you don't see the administration page; you receive an error etc.), maybe even provide us with some screenshots. Please, do this and we will try our best to help you.
U re good.
eager to help colleague. keep it up!
i believe ur hosting company wil be reliable.
Re: Wordpress Help Needed Urgently by hostingnaija: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
talk2me006:
U re good.
eager to help colleague. keep it up!
i believe ur hosting company wil be reliable.

Thank you! smiley We are doing our best and very excited about the hosting plan we're launching, so expect more from us and our service. And good luck with your ventures!

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing In Nigeria By SEO WEB ANALYST / Help / 2go 2014+whatpp Features!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.