Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students (6490 Views)

Latest On Uniben 2014/2015 Clearance. / The Latest On Uniben Resumption Date And ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students by imhomoh(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2008
Hello Guys/Ladies

I was just informed by a friend of mine that UNIBEN will be resuming on the 6th of Jan 2008 and that clearance for new student has commence.

She said that after docing the clearance online you will also do another clearance in the school, that is submitting the required papers needed.

Well you can call her at this number 08074114828 and her name is Funke
Re: Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students by ccollins(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
embarassed i am tired of waiting.uniben should release the results now
Re: Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students by ccollins(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students by ccollins(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students by ccollins(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2009

(1) (Reply)

#EndASUUStrike Nationwide Protest!!! / Bayelsa Convention: NANS Consoles Family Of Slain Student. / Futminna Post Utme/de Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.