Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (62108 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / Rental Business - How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by 9jabizhelp(m): 2:42am On Aug 09, 2010
Contact naijabizhelp@gmail.com to get contacts of foreign buyers/importers.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by 9jabizhelp(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2010
visit http://quickbusinessconnect..com for quick guide on successful export and import business.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by 9jabizhelp(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
visit the site to get real information on how to make export business work for.

http://quickbusinessconnect..com/
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by princekevo(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2010
@ poster, we are Asian based company dealling on a different type of raw materials from Africa.
We  can connect you with mega conpanies with large buying capacity of Cassava Chips known as Tapioca chips.
We have had so many enquiries from buyers in Asia here, Europe and America for the supply of tapioca chips in large quantities. Below is the preview of such enquiries we have recieved. Let me know if you can meet up the enquiries and your supply ability.

The specification:

Material: Dried Tapioca chips

Starch content: 70pct. Minimum

Moisture: 14pct. maximum

Fibre: 5pct.maximum

Sand: 1pct. maximum

Skin: Peellede

Sizes:Sliced sizes  varied

Insect: 0:0pct Maximum.

The packing:

50Kg of the tapioca slice should be packed in 1 bag and suitable for a long distance ocean transport and will be protected against dampness and moisture

The first shipment should be minimum of 25,000 Metric tonns and it shall be a monthly supply till the next one year,

2 Likes

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by princekevo(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2010
Found out the owner of this thread, has not bothered to respond to people's opinion for him.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by folaray: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2010
Cassava export is profitable for those who are well informed. Those who are ignorant of the secrets of international trade can have their fingers burnt. You can export the stems, cassava chips, cassava pellets, cassava flour, starch based on the importer's specification. The demand for cassava starch is pretty high. We offer great training in export business. Check www.nigerianexportsecrets.com.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by folaray: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
Are you interested in doing export business? Then you need to be trained. Call +2347088736790.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by igbunuoghe(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2010
Processing cassava for export, requires alot of technical know how.My advice to anyone that once to export cassava should do a proper home work. Unfortunately if you visit the Nigeria Export Promotion Council Website, they dont provide much information. Cassava is highly acidic and very difficult to store. One rquires professional expertise from people already in the business. Please dont plunge into it, without extentively carrying out reseach

2 Likes

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by monopolist: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
FOOD FOR LIFE PROJECT
kingolusola@gmail.com

PLOT PLAN
1 Plot of Cassava and Maize @ #10,000 after 5 years of replenishment is expected to multiply to about 2 Hectares worth about #240,000 by 2015

ACRE PLAN
1 Acre of Cassava and Maize @ #60,000 after 5 years of replenishment is expected to multiply to about 12 Hectares worth about #1.44Million by 2015

HECTARE PLAN
1 Hectare of Cassava and Maize @#150,000 after 5 years of replenishment is expected to multiply to about 30 Hectares worth about #3.56Million by 2015
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by omobulejo2: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2010
Pls i have acres of lands for cassava farming and i need investor anyone interested can call 07065291501
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by adeaero: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2010
Please can someone give me details on how to know the measurement of 1ton of dried cassava chips
Thanks
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by omoguy4rea(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2011
Please i need to export Cassava chips or Pellet to China about 1000 MT every month for six months contract please give me details on how i can export this product or can i partner with you for we to export it together write me as soon as possible, omo.jackson@yahoo.com 08139006668 thanks Mr Omo Jackson
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by Danielqwer: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2011
I want dried cassava chips for export.

Email me your CIF/FOB price per / mt

info@commspect.com
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by Purityg: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2011
Hi people.My name is Purity.I come from Kenya.Am a buyer/supplier of cassava and am looking for someone to hook me up with ready market for my cassava globally.Could someone please help.
Waiting to hear from you soonest possible.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by Purityg: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2011
Hi princekevo,

My name is Purity from Kenya.i just saw this post though its last years and would like to know if you can hook me up with those companies that import cassava, I am a cassava supplier and buyer and am interested in exporting cassava.So please help if you can.Hoping to hear from you soon.Thank you and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by adexik(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
Hello, I need someone to partner me financially in my cassava farming business. I already got acres of land, just need monetary help. If you are interested call 07031162179.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by dreel28: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
i am becoming afraid right now, because more people are becoming aware of the great prospects in cassava planting and investment, we are already working on it, but would like to get contact of farmers who can supply this cassava in large quantity up to 10 containers 40ft, pls someone with good ideas should please contact me via email:dreel28@gmail.com or mobile:08164447839, cheers
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by crazyT(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2012
crazyT: I am about to set up an importing company (in Holland) to import cassava (flake, starch etc) from Nigeria, but the guy I discussed with in Nigeria turns out to be more concern about me getting him visa to come to Europe than the business it self. It's as if am stranded now because my Europeans contacts are ready but I have no agent to deal with in Nigeria. I am looking for a reliable company or agent in Nigeria that I can work with. So if you know of an agent looking for (Naija) European partner just mail me at

@ Everybody

Thanks for your mails, am happy to inform you all that I was able to find a reliable partner in Nigeria since 2008 and business is going fine. Please don't mail me any more about this subject matter, but despite everything I still thank you all once again for your efforts.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by Joygiver: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
CHARCOAL CONTRACT

Charcoal contract to UK is available especially for exporters with good experience that will give good quality charcoal. The charcoal must be made from non-sparking wood & easily burns, very dry free from dust, payment terms, 80% cad cash against shipping document balance 20% after assaying & weight check by the buyers.

For more details click here:

http://www.21stplacelive.com/charcoal/index.htm
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by Thethy(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2012
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by Thethy(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2012
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by megachuks(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2012
I need cassva buyers.
croj: hello all, export business is not that hard. well,  my company deals in the business of finding buyers for every of your products. i mean genuine buyers, so if you are interested in getting this genuine buyers,

mail me om naijabizhelp@yahoo.com
there you will find all the contacts you might need.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by megachuks(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2012
fatherE: I am looking for cassava dealers in Nigeria, contact me for immediate discussion at this email address:efebrume@yahoo.com
very urgent.
I can supply fresh cassava.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by ephilipand: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2012
cassava chip suppliers needed as ssoon as possible.

Quantity: 5,000mt

Send me every details of your cassava chips with cost.

Omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by mandelex: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
If u can supply a cassavachip of more than 5000mt to a company lagos pls cantact me below.08032750739 or bamtexdalex@yahoo.com for ur price qotation pertonnes detail.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by Chigorkizz(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hw many tonns cn a truck load of cassava chips cost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured) / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.