Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,179 members, 7,953,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Sagging Never Dies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sagging Never Dies (879 Views)

Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / Funny Pics: Evolution Of Sagging / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sagging Never Dies by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2012
Different forms of fashion always come and go, Fashion is one thing that keeps we humans going(socially though). From celebrities to popular figures,to the rich,middle class, youths and even adolescents everyone is perculiar to fashion. Even poor people advertise swagger once in a blue moon. But one form of dressing, which has refused to die down among males has been 'SAGGING'. Ever since it came into the limelight years back, sagging has been the most common form of swag amongst males. From celebrities to the common guy on the street, sagging is like an attitude. The one question is, is there anything wrong in sagging. I personally dont sag, because you know,(i no get a**) and one criterium to sag, depends on just how the behind weighs. Sagging according to most people(usually palle's and malle's) is morally wrong, as it depicts deficiency in hometraining. And as our teachers would have us believe, it originated from the prison yard. I personally have nothing against sagging, but there are certain miscrepancies associated with the act. For instance, when you sag, why do you sag? To show off your filthy shorts or allow air into your 'department of waste product'? One thing that annoys me is that most times males who sag, do it with dirty shorts(boxers) revealing to the public just how filthy and unkept they are without shame. Sometimes boys dont even sag with shorts, prefering to show offf their goddamned whatever. But here's a question for the sagging community, just what do you gain from that act

(1) (Reply)

Miss Centenary Beauty Pageant Is Our Project... / Get Discounts On Fashion, Beauty,shoes,watches,phones,homewares Items E.t.c / Buy Naturally Looking HAIR WIGS At Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.