Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Who Will Save Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Will Save Nigeria? (731 Views)

Will Scrapping Jamb"UTME" Save Nigeria Students From Admission Manipulations? / Opon Imo Will Save Osun N8.4Billion Of Textbook Procurement Costs / Urgnet! Only Technical System Of Education Will Save Naija! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Save Nigeria? by akinolaaaa(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
who will save nigeria frm this called politicians who are technicians.they squander our money and leave the common man hopeless.pls who will save nigeria?
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria? by matuwo: 6:03am On Jan 06, 2008
where are you speaking from . let me ans. your question in a short sentence. we as nigerian have to librate that country.
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria? by matuwo: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2008
Do you live in nigeria or abroad ? Because that question  is a burning  issue, and i worried about it all the time, up to the stage that it stating affecting my health. What i decided to do now, is to wait until i can practically make a change, Beside, What i deduce was that nigerians at home and abroad have diffrent approach to nigeria problem and solution. One thing i resign myself to  is that our "Moses" will soon come. Am a firm believer of GOD, and that believe is the only thing that keep me lively.
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria? by RemmyAlex(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2008
Hello Fellow Change Agent,
Nigeria is a country with blessed human and natural resources.The only way i think we can liberate the country is for us to check our activities(ourselves) and attitude towards our fellow beings and the country as a whole. Not until we change our minds positively and believe that the only thing that is constant and paramount is CHANGE. Change is possible and it has to start from you and me. NO MOSES IS COMING FROM ANYWHERE. we are the moses and we are the CHANGE.
Thanks

Remmy

Dir if information, dreamer Laboratory Ngo
Admin Officer , Great mission achievers Ngo
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria? by slimes(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2009
It is the individuals that make up the society. In view of this, the attitude of each individual determines the well-being of the society.
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria? by Tophin(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
akinolaaaa:

who will save nigeria frm this called politicians who are technicians.they squander our money and leave the common man hopeless.pls who will save nigeria?

smiles you have spoken well

RemmyAlex:

Hello Fellow Change Agent,
Nigeria is a country with blessed human and natural resources.The only way i think we can liberate the country is for us to check our activities(ourselves) and attitude towards our fellow beings and the country as a whole. Not until we change our minds positively and believe that the only thing that is constant and paramount is CHANGE. Change is possible and it has to start from you and me. NO MOSES IS COMING FROM ANYWHERE. we are the moses and we are the CHANGE.
Thanks

Remmy

Dir if information, dreamer Laboratory Ngo
Admin Officer , Great mission achievers Ngo

Remmy Alex you are the moses we are expecting,you need to change yourself b4 preaching
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria? by gentleemmy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
You and I

(1) (Reply)

When Is Ondo State Post Ume Coming Up / Accomodation For Futo Post-ume / Ladoke Akintola University(lautech) Post Jamb On July 26,2008.(lastest)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.