Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread (1210 Views)

Our Journey 4rm Genesis 2 Revelation / U Beta Stay Clear: / Sumtin 4rm Ur Jokes President (gbagbo Bin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by dopeJemi: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
*“Pastor, my dog is dead. Could there be a service for the poor creature?” Pastor replied, “No, we cannot have service for an animal in the church. But there is a new church down the road, maybe they will do it.” The man said, “Do you think they will accept a donation of U.S $250,000 for the burial service?” Pastor exclaimed, “Sweet Jesus! Why didn’t u tell me the dog was a Christian?”

*A famous prostitute died. People were confused as to what should be written on her grave. Finally, on the advice of a wise man, they wrote: “AT LAST SHE SLEPT ALONE!!!”

*A guy takes a girl on a date. She orders costly champagne, oysters, lobsters, the most expensive food on the menu. The guy asks: “Do you eat like this at your mom’s place?” The girl replies, “No, my mother doesn’t plan to sleep with me after the meal.’

*An American, an English man, and a Nigerian were on a ship. Suddenly the Devil appeared and said, “Drop anything in the sea, if I find it I will eat u, If I can’t, I will be your slave!” The American dropped a pin, the Devil found it and ate him. The English man dropped a coin, the Devil found it and ate him too. The Nigerian opened a bottle of water, poured it in the sea and said, “Na today be today, go find am!”.

*A Nigerian man fainted outside Mr. Biggs (an eatery). Soon a crowd gathered around him and someone suggested, “Give him some water, it will help.” Hearing this, the man opened one eye and said, “Commot from here, if na water I wan drink, I for go faint for water board…” (Translation: “Get lost! If I needed water, I would faint in front of a water facility)

*A man sits on the balcony having drinks with his wife, and he says, “I love you!” She asks, “Is that you or the beer talking?” He replies, “It’s me… talking to the beer.”

*husband comes home from Church, greets his wife, lifts her up and carries her around the house. The wife is so surprised and excited! She asked with smiles, “Did the Pastor preach on being romantic?” Out of breath the husband replies, “No, he said we must carry our burdens…”

ASUU GO STRIKE WHOEVER CURSE ME angry
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by Acidosis(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
gringringrin you try
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by dopeJemi: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
Acidosis: gringringrin you try
smiley wink
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by Ajibel(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
Your joke lacks the ingredient and the required canis fedicus to make even a broken heart shed a smile. You need to hurn yur talent mahn and quit making people sad with your copied jokes. Btw, please paste the source of your jokes before i sue you to cot not court for plagiarism lipsrsealed

Goodday!
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by dopeJemi: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ajibel: Your joke lacks the ingredient and the required canis fedicus to make even a broken heart shed a smile. You need to hurn yur talent mahn and quit making people sad with your copied jokes. Btw, please paste the source of your jokes before i sue you to cot not court for plagiarism lipsrsealed

Goodday!
TOTALLY IGNORED undecided
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
FYI. ASUU is already on strike.
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by bunmioguns(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
Joke grading: A+

remark: you are a true projan

reward: free drug @ gbagbo memorial hospital grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by dopeJemi: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2012
bunmioguns: Joke grading: A+

remark: you are a true projan

reward: free drug @ gbagbo memorial hospital grin grin grin grin
mah oga grin cheesy fanx
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by Xymc1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
undecidedGuy wldon u try,bt d sides of my lips no even attempt 2 smile. . .
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by dopeJemi: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
Xymc...:
so, hw z dat mah biz undecided
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by bunmioguns(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
Xymc...:

must u comment @ all

bush Pig sad
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by oderemo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
this is nothing but a rehash of old tory tory, can u pls buy a new fotocopier.
next.
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by dopeJemi: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
ode remo: this is nothing but a rehash of old tory tory, can u pls buy a new fotocopier.
next.
i knw ur kind, cuz pipo talk, mah still talk, na be ur own, i no go blame u sha, na lack of attention
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
Weldone! undecided more palm oil to your laser jet photocopying machine.
Man u need to go learn d art of proper copying and pasting! tongue
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by dopeJemi: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
booqee: Weldone! undecided more palm oil to your laser jet photocopying machine.
Man u need to go learn d art of proper copying and pasting! tongue
no comment, i just dy wait mk u post ur thread
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2012
dopeJemi: no comment, i just dy wait mk u post open ur thread
>I open a thread,
>dopejemi comments with some mumu criticism,
>then.....??
>What next??
Will it reduce or increase the price of agege bread in d market, or will it infact send bukky to kirikiri prison?? *seriously confused*

guy abeg sit well jare!

Person wey see u go for don know instanta say u be confirm newbie!
If u like criticise my yoke, dat one no concern me o..unlike you, i av no probz with criticism on my thread, so ur criticism is most welcome! grin
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by dopeJemi: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
booqee: >I open a thread,
>dopejemi comments with some mumu criticism,
>then.....??
>What next??
Will it reduce or increase the price of agege bread in d market, or will it infact send bukky to kirikiri prison?? *seriously confused*

guy abeg sit well jare!

Person wey see u go for don know instanta say u be confirm newbie!
If u like criticise my yoke, dat one no concern me o..unlike you, i av no probz with criticism on my thread, so ur criticism is most welcome! grin
still no comment
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by hottprince: 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
I'm surprised at d praises of som ppl on d jokes cos I'm still waitin for d joke in d whole epistle to hit me.can som1 pls tell me wher d funny part is
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by dopeJemi: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2012
hottprince: I'm surprised at d praises of som ppl on d jokes cos I'm still waitin for d joke in d whole epistle to hit me.can som1 pls tell me wher d funny part is
i'm begining 2 get irritated, my frnd i'll apreciate it if u stop bein stup^id n exit my thread pls, thank u, n dnt fink of postin anyfin here again cuz it will probably be stup^id, thank u once again
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by Xymc1(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2012
bunmioguns:

must u comment @ all

bush Pig sad
Totally Ignored
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by ElosAgos(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2012
dopeJemi:

ASUU GO STRIKE WHOEVER CURSE ME angry

That's the only joke there nah
grin
Re: Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread by larride(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
Okay, where is the joke please? Its not in my boxers

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Brain Compare To Girls. Who Is D Best? / How To Walk On Water Without Getting Wet Feet / Funny But True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.