Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy (2182 Views)

Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram / Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Akporugo247: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
I just need an android phone to buy that offer qwerty keybord and must be straight just like the htc cha cha. I love the phone but it seems i need to look into the glitch before throwing my money on it.
Please the following are the factors am considering before buying the phone:
1. Is the phone htc cha cha having a good internet browser or can i install a good browser like firefox, dolphin e.t.c and works perfectly without them be in testing mode.
2. The battery life - is it durable.

Please if you are currently using this phone i would need your opinion on the phone. And please do tell me if i would enjoy browsing with this phone, i would really appreciate your comment and besides is there any qwerty keyboard recommended android phone out there that looks similar to the htc cha cha because i love the htc cha cha design.
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
Try GSMARENA*COM for user comments on same phone.

Akporugo247: I just need an android phone to buy that offer qwerty keybord and must be straight just like the htc cha cha. I love the phone but it seems i need to look into the glitch before throwing my money on it.
Please the following are the factors am considering before buying the phone:
1. Is the phone htc cha cha having a good internet browser or can i install a good browser like firefox, dolphin e.t.c and works perfectly without them be in testing mode.
2. The battery life - is it durable.

Please if you are currently using this phone i would need your opinion on the phone. And please do tell me if i would enjoy browsing with this phone, i would really appreciate your comment and besides is there any qwerty keyboard recommended android phone out there that looks similar to the htc cha cha because i love the htc cha cha design.
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Akporugo247: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
Thanks aZE I have tried gsm arena but i just want to see the view of nigerians before i part my money to buy it. I think a review from my country would be a benefit of doubt and i believe some nairalanders must have use the phone since it was release feb. 2011.
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Akporugo247: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2012
Anybody currently using this phone.
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by ikechukz(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
Also consider samsung galaxy y pro duos.i have a friend who is using it and its very nice
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2012
^^^^^^......

I second the Samsung Y Pro Duos. It remains the unsung hero amongst qwerty smart-phones.
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Akporugo247: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2012
DeeManD: ^^^^^^......

I second the Samsung Y Pro Duos. It remains the unsung hero amongst qwerty smart-phones.
i saw this phone specification on gsmarena but the ram is tool low just 384 size ram and htc cha cha is running on 512 ram. The samsung y pro can not run my favourite browser firefox blc of the low ram size of 384. I would have consider it but not my choice. Anybody still got an idea about the htc cha cha.
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hahahhaaa... and what makes you think the cha cha gives you 512 MB usable memory ? Total memory is not the same as USABLE MEMORY.

My friend, go back to gsmarena.com user opinions and you'd discover you can ONLY ACCESS 150 MB of that versus 160 MB of the Y Pro Duo.
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Babanhajiya(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
How much does chacha cost?
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by twicenoni(m): 4:43am On Sep 04, 2012
[i][/i][quote author=Akporugo247]
i saw this phone specification on gsmarena but the ram is tool low just 384 size ram and htc cha cha is running on 512 ram. The samsung y pro can not run my favourite browser firefox blc of the low ram size of 384. I would have consider it but not my choice. Anybody still got an idea about the htc cha cha.[ggalaxy y pro is ok but the ram is too low if u update it 2 to 3 times it will be saying memory low coz have use it b4 I sell it and buy xperia x10i now I want to sell the xperia /quote]
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Akporugo247: 5:03am On Sep 04, 2012
twicenoni: [i][/i]
@twicenoni you are correct a friend of mine also got that glitch on his samsung galaxy y pro and is considering buying samsung m pro duo almost similar brother to the y pro duo but got more advance features.
I still a naija opinion on htc cha cha, am patiently waiting...
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by bnnsz384: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2012
wait for samsung galaxy chat to arrive 9ja. it qwerty. and dont expert much frm qwerty android phone coz they are made for light users
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2012
nice one guys im also aiming to buy the SamsungGalaxy Y Pro Duos B5512 soon. I prefer it to the HTC cha cha cos its dual sim and has physical navigation keys which the Cha Cha doesnt have,
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Akporugo247: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
Man the samsung galaxy m pro duo is more rich in features more than the y pro duo duo.

trae_z: nice one guys im also aiming to buy the SamsungGalaxy Y Pro Duos B5512 soon. I prefer it to the HTC cha cha cos its dual sim and has physical navigation keys which the Cha Cha doesnt have,
Re: Please Is Htc Cha Cha A Good Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
Please, THERE IS THE SAMSUNG GALAXY M PRO which is a single sim phone. NO DUOS version exist in the wide.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bis On Android / Very Good Reasons To Buy An Android Phone Over An Iphone / How Do I Root My Solo S350 Android Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.