Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Epilepsy Of The Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Epilepsy Of The Year (689 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epilepsy Of The Year by aristole(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2008
**A guy boarded a bus to Agege from Oshodi and did not have any money on him he now thought of the trick to use.
    When the conductor demanded for his money when they got to Agege,he first pretended that he didn't hear but the senseless conductor instead of devising a peaceful way.Engaged the guy into a scuffle.The smart guy quickly fell down and started foaming.Pretending a leprousy.Immediately,people had gathered and beat the conductor mercilessly leaving him with wounds.
   When the guy now woke up.He dusted his clothe and when he saw the wounds of the poor boy;He laughed,and said"you,I have not touched and you are bleeding like this,what if I touch you;then you will faint.Who is this smart guy.Please,guess.
Sorry for the wrong title.Thanks for the observation.
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by Migines(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2008
If I picture d scenerio, i go laff tire. But, if not, i go just deh stare.
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by Nautillus(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2008
yawns!!!! "Borrrrrrrrrrrrringg"
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by tjtj1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2008
Wtf. someone with leprousy foaming at the mouth. wtf. its called epilepsy. duh
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by OyinlolaO(f): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2008
thats the most crappy joke i've heard in like forever. cry
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by tjtj1(m): 12:59am On Jan 09, 2008
The lack of proper english nd bad punctuation is the joke here ryte?
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by StephenP(m): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2008
I suppose so too. The exact definition of a shitty joke.
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by mimiko(f): 2:44am On Jan 09, 2008
Leppers dont foam? wats going on here? na wa ooo all in the name of cracking jokes grin grin grin grin
@ poster dont let leppers protest oooo very ugly sites dont u wonder how they would hold up their paper boards,
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by kronkykay(m): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2008
mimiko:

Leppers don't foam? wats going on here? na wa ooo all in the name of cracking jokes grin grin grin grin
@ poster don't let leppers protest oooo very ugly sites don't u wonder how they would hold up their paper boards,

cracking me uupp
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by Migines(m): 6:29am On Jan 09, 2008
@poster
and i deh pity u o.
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by clemcykul(f): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2008
aritole u again? *hmmm*
Re: Epilepsy Of The Year by aristole(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2008
Sorry,that's a mistake of the year.Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Keeping In Under The Kilt / Who Died The Worst Death: / The Responsible Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.