Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (5142 Views)

Which Beard Style Do You Rock? / Fashion dresses,which style would you like? / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by pahtahkee: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2008
almondjoy:

Even if women wear boubous and agbadas like men--John Thomases will still never rest.  The nature of the "beast" I guess as originally created.
We all know the wish of a woman is to have a ''beast'' in the bedroom who can perform wonders and a perfect gentleman to the outside society. We are only obeying your wishes. tongue

almondjoy:
Ok, if buba and iro suits you, fine!   With guys like you, no girl is safe in bikinis on the beach.  Spit will certainly be drooling all over your goatie--imagining all sorts of evil and carnage. Those are correct clubbing outfits.   Good for shaking off excessive "calories" and "things". cool
I sleep with my buba and shokoto for nighties grin cheesy.

No girl is safe with me? shocked shocked Spit drooling out of mouth?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I live in a society where sex is their life. The city of sex. So wetin my eye never see tongue Thats is why I sleep with my buba and shokoto grin in fact I dey look for agbada join with am for this kain cold cheesy No more punishment for John Thomas.

What ''things'' are they shaking off? cool
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by divanaija1: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2008
grin Chai! see wetin thoz sexy mini dresses  cause now eh. . .jus pics 4 that matter o

Men shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . . **Shakes head**
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by almondjoy(f): 3:04am On Feb 09, 2008
pahtahkee:

We all know the wish of a woman is to have a ''beast'' in the bedroom who can perform wonders and a perfect gentleman to the outside society. We are only obeying your wishes. tongue
I sleep with my buba and shokoto for nighties grin cheesy.

No girl is safe with me? shocked shocked Spit drooling out of mouth?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I live in a society where sex is their life.[/b] The city of sex. So wetin my eye never see tongue Thats is why I sleep with my buba and shokoto grin in fact I dey look for agbada join with am for this kain cold cheesy [b]No more punishment for John Thomas.

What ''things'' are they shaking off? cool

I trust you and your "red light districts" over there.  Yes oh!  We love them beasts. cool  That is why we like to wear these kinds of clothes to keep the "beasts" wild.  It works all the time.  The reverend fathers are not spared either. tongue

Please don't stop being a beast abeg.
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by pahtahkee: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2008
almondjoy:

Please don't stop being a beast abeg.
I never even start sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed tongue
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by Seun(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2008
I prefer the first one, but it needs a golden hem at the bottom to balance it up.
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by sexytammy(f): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2008
the first one is hot but as seun said, it needs a golden hem to balance it up at d bottom of d dress
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by minute(f): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2008
dont like any.sorry. undecided undecided
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by Horus(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2008
almondjoy :
  he he he he he he he!        Darling, I just came back from work okay?  And I am about to hit my bed.  You can come and smell my pussy there if you wish.  I did not take a shower.  Just for you--the way you like it!   Here, have a sniff in anticipation!  After standing for 12+ hours, you can imagine that the laws of osmosis and diffusion will be in the direction of your mouth and nose. You can be ma douche pot!  Boy! Am I ovulating too or what?   You know what that means if you have ever seen an ovulating Agenegbode pussy before.   
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by almondjoy(f): 1:59am On Feb 14, 2008
Horus:

shocked shocked shocked

Do your worst Horus! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Smelling gorrilla pussy mouth!
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by clemcykul(f): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2008
some beautiful rags on rampage grin
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by vassilli(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2008
Will like my wife to av the last
Good for Indoor
Quickies anytime, anyhw, anywhre in the hse
Its so sexy
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by QueenB1(f): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2008
The first one is wow! love it. kiss kiss
I want it!!! undecided cry kiss wink
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by Sissy3(f): 5:35am On Feb 24, 2009
like the first and last one
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by oge4real(f): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2009
oh my! the first one is really the bomb.
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by sammyjl(f): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2009
love them ol
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by olasboy: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2009
I respect all opinions.

the summary is that "they're only pleasant to eyes and harmful to the body except for indoor like the guy rightly suggested"

If you wear any of such and you get raped, I bet the Judge will not sentence the defendant as you will be deemed to be with your consent.

He who have hears,
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2009
Rapists don't bother whether you're fully clothed or not.
Re: Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? by vanitty: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2009
All very ugly.
The first one would have been ok if not for that ugly cheap looking gold thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shopping Shoes For Men And Women From Online Store / 20 Most Stylish Cornrows Braids For Every Woman / Village Fresh Black Soap In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.