Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

How To Activate Iphone 4. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate Iphone 4. (3361 Views)

How To Activate Etisalat 100mb Promo Bundle Onyour Tecno Android Device / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Iphone 4. by akinmusi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
"I have been having this challenge - activating my iphone. When I tried activating via iTunes, its indicating that the carrier is not supported and further asking to use the carrier SIM that came along with it.
I must tell you that it was bought from a friend and I through away the default micro SIM I got from it.
Please kindly help me with any information or how to go about it.
Pls Engrs."[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Activate Iphone 4. by lynxnoon(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
akinmusi: "I have been having this challenge - activating my iphone. When I tried activating via iTunes, its indicating that the carrier is not supported and further asking to use the carrier SIM that came along with it.
I must tell you that it was bought from a friend and I through away the default micro SIM I got from it.
Please kindly help me with any information or how to go about it.
Pls Engrs."[color=#990000][/color]
what was the stae of the fone before u tried to activate?
was it using a nigerian sim?..... or u got it "locked"?
There are ways to activate an iphone .. .. .. like i always say USE GOOGLE!! and if u are not then be ready to dole out some little pay to those who are ready to.
cheers
Re: How To Activate Iphone 4. by akinmusi(m): 5:57am On Sep 02, 2012
@lynxnoon thanks for the attention.
As for the iPhone, it was "used" in USA when my friend was coming back to Nigeria. I am sure its one of the network from USA. It has not being used in Nigeria before. I am sure of that. Pls help.
Re: How To Activate Iphone 4. by Suntemi(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2012
If its from the US. Then it's locked to AT&T USA. You just need an AT&T sim to activate it but bro that phone is locked cant work here until you unlock it. Activating it will only allow you access the iPhone menus and not network. So you need to unlock. I can do you that within 30mins. Check my signature. Thanks
Re: How To Activate Iphone 4. by lynxnoon(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2012
akinmusi: @lynxnoon thanks for the attention.
As for the iPhone, it was "used" in USA when my friend was coming back to Nigeria. I am sure its one of the network from USA. It has not being used in Nigeria before. I am sure of that. Pls help.
call me on the no. below:

Cheers wink
Re: How To Activate Iphone 4. by kathybro: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Your iPhone 4 may be locked with USA network carrier, that being the case you have to get it unlocked to use in Nigeria... for this you can try at ClassicUnlocking.com an online unlocking service provider who will help you when you give them details about your mobile moel and the network to which it is locked...

(1) (Reply)

How Their Samsunggalaxy S4 Got Burnt While Charging [seephoto] / Getting Your Old Facebook App On BB Back After Regretting The Upgrade: SOLUTION / Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 For Walton Primo Gh5/ Gionee P5w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.