Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

My View On IBB Allegation Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On IBB Allegation Against Buhari (458 Views)

PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday / Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi / History Is Made As Audu Ogbe Blamed The Dwindling Economy On IBB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On IBB Allegation Against Buhari by danielarem(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Buhari has threw this challenge to them all to come out and say where he touched a kobo of public funds. They haven't or better still they couldn't. And now because Buhari says they caused Nigeria's problem, institutionalized corruption and made NNPC their personal fiefdoms and birthed the cabals, cartels and mafia.
The officiating minister or priest at weddings always had this to say:
If there is anyone who has a reason why this two should not be joined together in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace! IBB please forever hold your evil mouth! But then he shall never know peace in this life and in the afterlife for he has taken away the peace of millions of Nigerians. When he is taken away from his 50 bedroom mansion and wrapped in plain white; and all the gold firaments, arabian settee and oil windfall money shall not accompany him, then he shall know the true meaning of : Surah At-Takathur.
Let us put the two Generals to a test of popularity even on the streets of Minna and see what the masses will do to them. Just a walk through the streets of Minna. Not too much to ask.

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi, Akinrinade, Others Point Way Forward For S’west / Housing In Nigeria; The Abia / Performance Contract: Aganga Gives Directors, Ceos Deadlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.