Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Police Reform Committee. Yar Adua Stay Loyal To Hausas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Reform Committee. Yar Adua Stay Loyal To Hausas (793 Views)

If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas / This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee / GEJ Raises White Paper Panel On Police Reform Committee Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Reform Committee. Yar Adua Stay Loyal To Hausas by Mamajama(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2008
ABUJA—Former Inspector General of Police (IGP) and Presidential candidate, Alhaji Muhammadu DikkoYusuf, has been appointed as the Chairman of the newly established Police Reform Committee, aimed to strengthen capacity building and transformation of the Nigeria Police Force.

Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Ambassador Baba Gana Kingibe, who disclosed this yesterday in Abuja, said the 16-member committee was established by President Umaru Yar’Adua as part of continuation of the implementation of his Seven-Point Agenda

Looking at the names on this list is appalling and I am beginning the credibility of Yar Adua as a leader.

This is time for change what credentials does GAMBO and Dikko Yusuf have to reform the Nigerian police?

GAMBO was a total failure under IBB and under Abacha. why do we keep recycling the old parts?

HAUSA PEOPLE ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT. kai

http://www.vanguardngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4014&Itemid=43

(1) (Reply)

Dubain Investors Plan Dubai In Nigeria / Kidnapped Woman Gives Birth In Captors' Den / The Begining Of The End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.