Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. (3399 Views)

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by DukeNija(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
I LOVE Nairaland..
Yes Love. I absolutely love the drama, expression, unimaginable hypocrisy, gender bias, Emotional expulsion and Togetherness that comes with a Nigerian Social Network.
Since joining sometime in January, I've come to compile the list of my favourite Nairalanders.

10. SEUN (male)
Seun the Founder of this site takes my number 10 slot for his entrepreneural accumen, coupled with his cognitive and empirical reasoning. I think he's a nerd.

9. 2buff (male)
He's a cool guy. Never insults or demeans. But always has something reasonable to say.

8.Chaircover (female)
Madam CC(she's in her 30's I guess) she has a way with words and lays them like salad, very edible. Mature and a good woman.

7.MMM (male)
Yes you saw it. MMM. He's a dickk. He's a bla bla bla.. But he's consistent in his choice of words. He has the nairaland integrity of not changing his line of response. Try it if you can..

6. Debrief (female)
She married an Ibo man. A strong woman who has been through a lot but cameout stronger. Would not strike back no matter how tempting. Mature. A good leaf. She married an Ibo man.

Number 5 is a Tie.

5. Shollypopz (female)
Shoolllyyppoopzz is fun and exciting. She plays and never takes things too serious. People like this make Nairaland happy. She'll be suprised if she sees this.

5. MRS. CHIMA (female)
Mrs Chima is blunt. Fun. Proud of Mr Chima(SMH). She's a tigress, don't get too close or your on your own. She has great inputs too. If you don't know her, you've been on koboland not Nairaland. She's a Feminist(IMO)

4. Sexkills (male)
I can't believe I added this guy. I'm supposed to dislike him. He acts as though he knows it all(SMH), very annoying. But give it to him, he's done so much for Nairaland. Takes his time to write his long long replies. Some girls like him(what do you expect, he's their advocate)

3. MR BROWNJAY (male)
He's the Nairaland version of Askmen.com. What would the guys do without him? It should have been him not Will-Smith in the movie Hitch.

2. Tpia (female)
Tpia is an intellectual. Hate her or Love her. She is brilliant. Her brain dey worry her. Check out her profile but hold your dictionary. Her constructive reasoning is bemusing. She has enemies, but I'd love a Tpia as a pal, anyday anytime. I follow her

1. ONILA (female)
I LOVE ONILA. No one has contributed more to Nairaland. She deserves an award. She's here to have a good time, she's very childish which has the innocent appeal, she took her time to post those pictures that got her banned(oh how we loved those), shes proud of Nigerians, she laughs a lot(with the icon ofcourse). Onila Got Game(OGG)

4 Likes

Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Excelboi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
smiley
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
In no order of preference

Mr Brownjay-very matured,reasonable, any girl who has him right now has a very valuable gift. Good writer, gives good counsel.
Are u vacant? grin
I want to apply undecided

Ogugua-very pleasant and nice personality, knows what to say and knows how to say it. One of the good girls here.

190-very stubborn, bashing girls whenever the opportunity arises,wonder how he copes witg real girl. brilliant though, has fantastic writing skills and a great sense of humour.
Would be nicer if he can shed all those bitterness though undecided

2buff-some of his comments are pleasant and sensible.

Dailynews- another valuable asset. Writes nicely, but I didn't like that issue u had wit that lady. But still u have a good personality.

Mrs Chima-i love her name, sounds like someone who would be respectful,a good woman with a nice personality (if really married).

Jaybee-just like him, his comments are sensible and mature.and if it was his picture I actually saw, he is so damn fine.

Idowuogbo-very very razzy, sometimes I wonder if she lives in 'macoco' undecided But I know she aint as razz as she potrays herself.

Brb.......

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Caracta(f): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
wooooow! Mine (in no order):
190, 2buff, Acidosis, Fluid, Idowuogbo.
...brb
#rushes off to turn the pancake#
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Dyt(f): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
Subscribing
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
10- sexkillz(m) love the guy or hate him. He is intelligent and has lots of swag. A feminist crusader and the iron man of romance section.
9-Inspired(m)that guy is a genuine business man of repute. With lots of deals here and the maturity he exhibits makes him outstanding in his choosen area of specialization affecting nairaland members positively.
8-Makina2(f)This lady is invincible but she seems to keep nairaland going. She grace every sections and thread like a spirit. her updates on current affairs is fascinating and inspiring too.
7-chaircover(f) her post on the romance section is awesome and inspiring. She has got lots of wisdom and maturity.
6-beaf (m) this guy is intelligent, a politician and entertainer. He seems to be an insider of the government. He keeps the politics section burning.
5-Eziuche(m) I have the intuition that politics is the congress of the intelligent members of nairaland. They converge on the politics section to argue and deliberate Nigeria and Eziuche is a force to reckoned with there.
4- seun- the young entrepreneur and programmer. He won this for his innovation and ingenuity.
Remaining the first three, be right back
3-Idowuogbo(f) funny, sociable and a free spirited individual. Never takes any thing to heart and she never discriminates. Enjoys her time on Nairaland and are always willing to accommodate jibes as the come.
2-MRBrownJay(m) popular opinion gives this position to you. Your contributions are concise,electrifying and appealing. Your delivery is awesome.
1- To all nairaland members and contributors.
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by MrsChima(f): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
Lmao @ me being a feminist and wonder if i am really married.

I guess you suckers will never know. Oops!
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Dyt(f): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
Jaybee - neva seen any1 wit such tolerance
Maclatunji - dere is sure smth strikening abt dat guy

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Moesha22(f): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
In no particular order
Mynd 44
Idowuogbo
Ogugua
Mbj
sexkillz
seun
Jaybee
Onila
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by vivianc(f): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2012
1. Sexkillz..... He sounds intelligent but too seRious.
2. Fluid26.......He is so funny, intelligent and full of surprise
3. Mynd_44 ..... He makes sense sometimes, still sees a better world
4. Idowuogbo.....Girl u no fit kill me with laugh lai lai.
5. Slimyem.......She sounds cool, no pretence.
6. Onila ........Sounds cool too
7. Ikekings 1....Badt guy.... A little bad won't hurt...lol

These aRe my favourite NL names foR now!
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Flygeriana(m): 2:46am On Sep 02, 2012
Flygeriana
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 02, 2012
My fav. Male NLder...
D-sense kiss
(im still trying to get him to come back lol)

I also love my culture section peeps!

Mrs.Chima (you already know!!)
Rokiatu
Smoothcrim
Terrycarr
Jallowbah
Sambos994
And etc.

Romance section....
2buff
Mrbrownjay

(190 tongue)
(Sex)Killz
I.D.
Jaybee
Mynd_44

No longer active....
Gabry aka MsPotato aka MsYam (lmao)

We talk offline so thats still my sis.

Every single person I have listed has kept it real with me and add spice to the forum.

Love you guys/gals. kiss
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 02, 2012
Lol.
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Mynd44: 5:31am On Sep 02, 2012
:/:/:/:/
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2012
1. Musiwa/becomerich/beccomrich/becomericher/becomrich
2. Born2fuck
3. Mobo444
4. 190 (maybe)
5. Johndoe
Let me use this medium to say a big thank you to them for all the times they cheered my spirit with their rib-cracking and lunatic posts.
Becomerich is the best. I don't even have to read his posts first before I burst out laughing. Seeing his username on any thread is enough. Lmao.
6. Others that I don't want to mention. tongue
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by amiskurie(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2012
Some of these pple are so annoying with much obstinacy,they knw themselves.raise up ur hands b4 we start to pick u out like decayed beans.angry grin
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Mynd44: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2012
Why don't you name them
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: :/:/:/:/

Fail.
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Mynd44: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Fail.
Big one
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 03, 2012
@ OP: U are right.....i'm quite surprised wink
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Odunnu: 6:03am On Sep 03, 2012
Aside Mr Cork, i'm following my favorite NLndrs
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by DukeNija(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2012
Well there are a couple of others who I like but couldn't include like:
Jennykadry, Ifyalways, Mzdarkskin, Queensmith, Mr Cork. I follow Mzdarkskin and Queensmith.
I want to write a list of Nairalanders I dislike undecided
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Mynd44: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2012
Odunnu: i'm following my favorite NLndrs
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2012
**clears throat** I never knew tpia and chair cover were females! Tpia is a guy joor, a woman cannot behave like that!
For me, i like everyone i am following.......cindy,ID,pearl,killz,sijo,val,mart,ogugua,sholly,vicky e.t.c
#HowComeNoOneMentionedMy Name angry
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2012
Duke_Nija: Well there are a couple of others who I like but couldn't include like:
Jennykadry, Ifyalways, Mzdarkskin, Queensmith, Mr Cork. I follow Mzdarkskin and Queensmith.
I want to write a list of Nairalanders I dislike undecided
Oya na! Badosky takes Gold.
D feeling is mutual! tongue
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Mynd44: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2012
Emmy9ite: **clears throat** I never knew tpia and chair cover were females! Tpia is a guy joor, a woman cannot behave like that!
For me, i like everyone i am following.......cindy,ID,pearl,killz,sijo,val,mart,ogugua,sholly,vicky e.t.c
#HowComeNoOneMentionedMy Name angry
Having over 5000 posts helps
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Having over 5000 posts helps
True in a sense but having good topics help more!
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by DukeNija(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oya na! Badosky takes Gold.
D feeling is mutual! tongue
Hahahaaa see guilty conscience tongue.
Funny enough, you are among my favs but I no gree put your name angry
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2012
Duke_Nija:
Hahahaaa see guilty conscience tongue.
Funny enough, you are among my favs but I no gree put your name angry
Lo je fo mehn! tongue
Re: My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. by DukeNija(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2012
Emmy9ite: True in a sense but having good topics help more!
Guy you have to be very very active o. Username also helps. You need a username that peeps can remember like Idowuogbologo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Go Dey Pray Sote.... / Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? / Checkout Screenshots From Nollywood’s First Hardcore P*rnographic Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.