Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? (9248 Views)

Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies / 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake / Jerry Springer Show on DSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? by frgy1: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2008
for those that watch jerry springer show, what do you think of it ? cus it does not seem real to me. though we all know how crazy the American are but, their is always a hyper absurd topic he's to deal wit. why is it that all men end up taking their shirt off before the end of the show? and leave the tie on . i saw one featuring a 4 month pregnant prostitute with a blind love-vendor who tears dollar bills to know how much they worth .he even has a clergy man to conduct marriages. and b4 the end someone must flash her boobs.
wetin una think? she na me just dey feel like dat
Re: Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? by Seun(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2008
How would you define "real" in the context of a TV show?
Re: Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? by buffead(f): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2008
lol i used to watch da show its not real lol grin grin soo many crazy ppl on da soo called show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? by frgy1: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2008
what i mean by real is that, dose that man called jerry pay people to come to the show with all this absurd so called problems, non of them seem real, its too repetitive to be real.there alwys must be a fight. if u watch am u go understand wetin i dey talk
Re: Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? by cooljoe(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2008
It's anything but real.
Re: Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? by Agha2: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2008
Are you kidding me? I have been to the show once and a friend of mine was paid to say that his girlfriend left him for a jobless man. It was hilarious. They will make sure he can stand all those taunts or jokes by audiences. It is completely fake. The first time I watched it I almost went nuts!!!
Re: Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? by Migines(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2008
I've never seen a show dat stupid. Jerry springer rules d world of stupidity.

Talkn bout real, even "love-vendor ma ride" a'int real. If u doubt me, check carefully 4 mics. Wen they are supposedly surprised to see xibit.
Re: Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? by Ladytemi(f): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2008
Everyone in America knows that the Jerry Springer show is fake, especially because they had a behind the scene show, showing how the show's producers go out looking for idiot's willing to be on the show and how they then prep these fools with written scripts before they tape a show.
Re: Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? by lyrica: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2008
pleeeaasee
jerry springer show is whack, pure acting , who do they think are comatose to believe such hogwash.

lesbian in love with a sumo wrestler jilting her drop gorgeous boyfriend.

how true can that be

(1) (Reply)

Download [gods Of Egypt] Movie Full HD!! / Jagaban Ft Selina Tested Episode 22 (the Return) / Download Wanted (2008) - Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.