Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Do You Yahoo ? Yahoo Yahoo ? Or Do You Google? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Yahoo ? Yahoo Yahoo ? Or Do You Google? (666 Views)

Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys / Yahoo Yahoo Is Good. Quote Me Anywhere. / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Yahoo ? Yahoo Yahoo ? Or Do You Google? by whitechriz(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2008
[center]HOLA AMIGO. THAT IS IN SPANISH .

OLA . THAT IS IN PORTUGUESE

HALLO, THAT IS IN GERMAN !

CIAO , THAT IS IN ITALIAN,

ZUP YOU ALL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF YAHOO YAHOO HUH ?? , IT BRINGS MONEY AND BABES , BUT POEPLE GET RIPED OFF AND OUR IMAGE IS SPOILT BUT SOME SAY THEY HAVE NO OPTION DAN DO IT ,

I DONT KNOW WHA TO THINK I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS THAT INVOLVES IN IT THEY HAVE MONEY AND CARS ETC, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ??/

WHAT DO YOU THINK , HHEI AM NOT THINKING OF JOINIG OR SOME THINGS BUT WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON YAHOO YAHOO .

REGARDS grin[/center][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Do You Yahoo ? Yahoo Yahoo ? Or Do You Google? by Tats(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2008
@Poster,

How come you know Hello in all these languages? Are you sure you have not joined your guys in Yahooing?

Anyway, I don't want to get "riped off" or so I only use google for searches and yahoo for mail grin.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Undergraduate Scholarship / Clearance Will Commence On The 21st Jan, 2008,open To Read More / Please Help What Are The Requirement Needed To Open A Nusury And Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.