Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Your Candid Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Candid Advice Needed (936 Views)

Please, Your Candid Opinion. / A Strong Decision To Make, I Need Your Candid Advice / I Am Thinking Of Opening A Bar: Your Candid Opinion Will Be Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Candid Advice Needed by jackson44(m): 3:29am On Sep 02, 2012
please house.i need your kinddid advises.am a young man of 27yrs.and am planing to venture,into business.but the problem is,i have low capital of 1.1m.and the kind of bizness,am planing.is to go,to china 4 importation of phones&laptops.or beta still,buy 1 or 2 tokubo cotonue car.and resale it,here in nigeria.4 de china,i dont know how to go about it.so i will need,breakdown on how to proclame a visa&where to buy those items.thanks
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by PasNet: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2012
Hello,

U̶̲̥̅̊® 1.1 ♍ is more than enough capital to start up a very lucrative venture, the options u av highlighted are very good line of investment, all u nid do is set U̶̲̥̅̊® priorities right, know wat u want and then start small, u'll be amazed @rate u'll grow.

Again u dnt need to travel to china b4 U̶̲̥̅̊® goods come to you, to me it looks like a waste of time and resources and I hope it's nt out of the 1.1M u intend to use in traveling. If u'r afraid about the security of U̶̲̥̅̊® money, then start with a venture u can monitor here in Nigeria by urself, u can invest in oil and gas @ a small scale, u can go into real-estate (yes with that amount u can), u can invest in ICT (basically business solution development and consultancy) fabrics and ladies fashion accessories too will rake in cash (ordinary make up kits and all dis dia hair issues can double U̶̲̥̅̊® investment in no time), all this and many more will be just fine, remember, a lot of people are looking for half of wat u have, so u'r at an advantage. All u need is do the right thing @ the right time and don't forget, slow and steady .... Win the race.

Good luck.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by jackson44(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2012
@pasnet.thanks your advise is thoughtful,but i made some feasibility check,with some manufacture company.on alibaba,and their price's are reasonable.they are below $200 for brandnew, 15inc hp laptops&dell.both with webcam&bluetooth.but want i dnt knw,is how to apply 4a bizness visa.& de cost of importing 100pcs.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by gnachu2: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
we can partner using #350k we can earn our first 10% (35k) every 2 days. Pls read my topics. I prefer 1 on 1. Gnachu@yahoo.co.uk 08037945580
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by Chrisvicmall: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
For business invitation letter, you need a company that can get that for you. Note that not all cities in China can get invitation letter for people especially when it has to due with someone from Nigeria. Some agents can get that for you but the price they charge is very expensive.

Like someone said, coming to China is somehow waste of money especially when you are just starting. We can help you handle everything including the shipping. If you have already seen the product you need to purchase, give us the link and we will help you to make the purchase and also send it to Nigeria. You will pay for the shipping once the product reach Nigeria.

Regarding the shipping/importing fee, it depends on the method you want to use. There is sea shipping and air shipping. Sea shipping is measure base on the number of CBM your product accumulate. Also sea shipping takes longer days. Air shipping is measure based on total kg of your product.

If you need help regarding our service, you can chat with us online( our website is chrisvicmall.com), or call us or send email or visit our office at Alaba.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by jackson44(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
@chrisvicmail.where is your office located,in alaba.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by Nnebuihe86: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2012

Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by Chrisvicmall: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
jackson44: @chrisvicmail.where is your office located,in alaba.

Address:
Block 16 Shop 1 Alaba International Market Lagos Nigeria
Ask of Chrishenzo
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by Nnebuihe86: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
hi chris

do you only do online payment or can d buyer pay you by cash?
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by Chrisvicmall: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
Nnebuihe86: hi chris

do you only do online payment or can d buyer pay you by cash?

If a buyer wants to purchase anything from any seller through Chrisvicmall, we recommend that the buyer pays the money into our Chrisvicmall account.But if for some reasons, the buyer cannot pay through the bank, he or she can also come to our office and pay in cash.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by newdawn09(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
U don't need to travel to China b4 u import anything. I imported laptops ds year,and i took delivery of it here in ibadan. All ds i did in d comfort of my house. I paid online using Gtb portal. U can mail me as i may not log in here regularly. All d best!

(1) (Reply)

How To Eradicate Bed Bugs In Nigeria Pt 3 & Odorless Fumiga By Chogon Facilities / Pvc / What Is The Major Source Of Funding For The Hospitality Industry In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.