Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Top Ten Reasons Why Gov. Lamido Sanusi Is Determined To Introduce N5000 Note - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten Reasons Why Gov. Lamido Sanusi Is Determined To Introduce N5000 Note (866 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari’s Greatest Enemies – Gov. Lamido / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Reasons Why Gov. Lamido Sanusi Is Determined To Introduce N5000 Note by lagosapple: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2012
You must have heard that introducing N5000 notes will prevent the dollarization of the Nigerian economy, reduce the cost of producing cash and help Nigerians to carry about less cash. But I bet you have not heard of these other reasons as advanced by our good old doctor. He also explains why President Jonathan needs some love and less criticism with a suggestion of where he could find it. Watch!

Dr. Damages Show - episode 55, featuring the top ten reasons why Lamido Sanusi wants to introduce N5000 note. And why the good doctor thinks President Jonathan needs some love- from Jamaica, maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km75kS4C6tc
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Gov. Lamido Sanusi Is Determined To Introduce N5000 Note by Eking: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
how does this stop our gov. Officials from being corrupt
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Gov. Lamido Sanusi Is Determined To Introduce N5000 Note by inspirenet: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
Eking: how does this stop our gov. Officials from being corrupt

undecided
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Gov. Lamido Sanusi Is Determined To Introduce N5000 Note by PointB: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
To bad I can't watch the video on with my phone. But the truth of the matter is that Sanusi want to spend N40 billion to immortalise a certain Amina of Zaria.

In the end, the bigot fail to realise who will be worse affected by the attendant inflation and currency devaluation.

Nigeria don't need nor even want the new currency. It should be as simple as that, just not where Sanusi and his bigorty is concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Seun, No More Hidden Comments Please. / Another Bomb Blast In Jalingo / Rudolph Okonkwo Reviews Chinua Achebe's There Was A Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.