Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Linda Ikeji On The Juice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji On The Juice (1082 Views)

Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... / Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) / Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji On The Juice by yawatide(f): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
For those who are looking for blogging motivation, including how much to charge for your blogs (eventually)...not copy copy o (because u will NEVER make it by copy copy), but motivation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxKaWvGqSZc

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji On The Juice by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
[quote author=yawa-ti-de]For those who are looking for blogging motivation, including how much to charge for your blogs (eventually)...not copy copy o (because u will NEVER make it by copy copy), but motivation:

That`s not true, even Linda herself copies sometimes. She`s only successful because she was able to carve a niche for herself and that took her a number of years with consistency.
Re: Linda Ikeji On The Juice by Excelboi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Good for her.
Re: Linda Ikeji On The Juice by yawatide(f): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
Brand_new:
I don't think she did, at least not judging by the way some posters on here are copying already successful companies. Look, there is nothing wrong with a little nibble here and there. What's wrong is copying verbatim and expecting to make it big. You said it all when you talked about carving out a niche for herself. That, my friend, is what makes her unique.

Every business must have a Unique Selling Point. Again, judging by many ventures here (and sadly, I tend to use this board to make a general judgement about the Nigerian web industry as a whole (**NOTE: I am saying generally speaking**)), all I see is copy copy and borrow borrow. Heck! I even discovered via google that someone on here copied one of my "works", which is why I seldom advertise what I do anymore.
Re: Linda Ikeji On The Juice by pressworld: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
check this out-4 Lies Successful Linda Ikeji Told The Juice
http://www.lakotai.com/blog/2012/09/03/4-lies-successful-linda-ikeji-told-the-juice/
Re: Linda Ikeji On The Juice by yawatide(f): 12:34am On Sep 04, 2012
^^^True or false, it's unnecessary knit-picking IMHO.

Let's focus on the main reason why I posted this, which isn't, "how to get rich like Linda or Seun" but, "how you can pick a thing or two about how they approach their trade, apply it to what you and **hopefully** become successful while doing it"
Re: Linda Ikeji On The Juice by sisqology(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
Linda!!!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Web Designer / 2go Is A Thief / HTML Buddie; Learn/practice Website Design On Your Mobile Device (for Newbies),

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.