Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! (1914 Views)

Is It Easier To Be Ano Enterprenuer With Web Development Than With Programming / Any One With Programming Skill In C,c++, Or Assembly Language / Please I Need Need Help With Programming E-booksss-i Really Wanna Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! by Capnd143(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
Fellow nairanlanders, i have been following different thread on programming, but got stuck in No man's Land (c,c#,C++,JAVA,MysQL,PYthon, etc) i basically dont understand any of them, and would appreciate if any programmer or programmers in the house, could help me out by telling me where to start, best school for studying, any other para-instituitions i can study programming, and the best language to learn and the challenges ahead that i have to prepare for! Thanks in advance! Aspecting ur replies
Re: I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! by jeebz: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
Choose a programming language to learn, Python preferably .Programmers always have a knack of been self taught.Google can be of very good help
Re: I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! by Ajibel(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
try and go through the section and cee threads that have been created similar to urs, and u'd get much from them...instead of creating a new thread cuz u may be ignored
Re: I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! by stryda(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2012
I will suggest u start with c#. The only problem is that most of these institution teach the whole .net frame work and it takes a while to master. Sometimes 6 months. So is it only c# u want to learn or d .net
Re: I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! by switchmax8: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
Focus on C and learn it for about 6 month simple!
Re: I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! by kodewrita(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Visit this link www.codecademy.com and follow the free lessons there. When you are done, come back to Nairaland A Guru.
Re: I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! by abbyode(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2013
I would advise that you learn Alpha five development tools. Its underlying programming language is XBasic.
You'll be surprised of what you can do in 1 month.
Take a look at www.alphasoftware.com . Get an overview video here:

http://www.alphasoftware.com/platform/gettingstartedvideo.asp

If you need further information, send me an email on abiodunode@yahoo.com .

Best of luck!!!
Re: I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hold onto python, its the most widely used beginners programming language in the ivy league colleges in the US( in my opinion). And it really does have a simple syntax
Re: I Just Finished Sec. School, Am Hell In Love With Programming,i Need The Basics! by Javanian: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2013

(1)

Let’s Talk Data Science, Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data And AI / Guess Nigerian Programmers Are Not Bad Afterall. This Sucker Got Beaten By One. / Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.