Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

In Support Or Against The Garri Lovers On Nairaland ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / In Support Or Against The Garri Lovers On Nairaland ? (887 Views)

Good News For All Garri Lovers / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? / Any Chocolate Lovers On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

In Support Or Against The Garri Lovers On Nairaland ? by ceah(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2012
Well! Some call them the GARRI CAMPAIGNERs, Some call them the GARRI FREEDOM FIGHTERs, Some call them the Consortium of Garri lover, Some call them the Garri faithfuls, Some call them the fellow Garri Comrades...while others call them The 40 Garrioxide just like The 40 Laptops. Whatever you call them, they have gain popularity on Nairaland. While The 40 Laptops restrict their campaigne to The Politics Section, The 40 Garrioxide have taken their campaigne further by invading every Single thread on The front page with there campaigne slogan of "How does it Affect The Price of Garri". From Obscurity The Leader of The 40 Garrioxide BBPREYE is now one of The Most popular figure on Nairaland. On a recent thread by BBPREYE, The Group accused Seun of Behaving like an autocrat Who goes About his business like Hitler, idi amin or Abacha in a world today where democratic values are gaining grounds.

My question is this:
Are you in support of The 40 Garrioxide ?
Should they be allowed to go on with their campaigne on The Price of Garri ?
do You think Seun is wrong by unleashing Ban on Them ?
Do you think Seun should leave Them to go Ahead with their campaigne ?

Please! Contribute

@Seun...I need a poll on this Thread : Either for or against th 40 Garrioxide...A Yes, No or Indifferent option will be good enough.
Re: In Support Or Against The Garri Lovers On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2012
Missy B, pls lock this thread. It is needless. Any garri protest should be done on the already existing garri threads. . .

This is getting embarrassing.
Re: In Support Or Against The Garri Lovers On Nairaland ? by ceah(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2012
Sexkillz...Are you Sick ?

What is your concern on food Section ?

This is not sexuality Section ...

I am asking a question very important for some people on The food Section and you are pocking your nose....
Why cant you Stick to where you can get girl in search for sexual excapade like u....

Please! Dont come here....I used to think you are Sane...Now i know you are not
Re: In Support Or Against The Garri Lovers On Nairaland ? by kay9(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2012
sexkillz: Missy B, pls lock this thread. It is needless...
And along comes the Wuss-called-Sexkillz, brandishing his cerelac skills... Abeg mak una help me ask am how dis his post will even vaguely alter the asking price for Gary Cahill at the premiership marketplace grin

His statements, like those above, are EXACTLY what's galvanizing our Movement for the Emancipation of the Garri Republic. Ever wonder how internet memes become popular?? (no, no, sexkillz pls dont bother replying, only Gary Cahill... sorry, i mean only Garri Lovers know that answer).

Wow! Gotta run, duty calls. Be back in the evening. cool
Re: In Support Or Against The Garri Lovers On Nairaland ? by MissyB3(f): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2012
Nairalanders have answered all your questions here - https://www.nairaland.com/1034749/price-garri

(1)

Efo And Poundo (recipe) / You Won't Throw Away Rice Water Again After Reading This! / Man Silently Praying Friend Says "No, Thank You" To Meal Of Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.