Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note (8878 Views)

APC Govs Disagree Over Buhari’s Stance On N5000 For Youths / Buhari's U-turn On N5000 - Gov Al-makura Speaks Up / Obasanjo’s View On N5000 Is His Personal Opinion - Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by acidtalk: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2012
bennyraz: you this morafvckin idiota Sanusi is obviously Anti-people/masses.. Do you know what he's trying to do by coining 50naira note? Obviously you don't know the implications. I repeat, sanusi wants to bokoharam Nigerians and that i will fight against even if GEJ is too blind to see. Ok

Oh! Please shut up you silly son of a reatard.

Of course open your bat eyes and read my thread and post and see if I am supporting Sanusi on this?

All I am saying is foo*l like you should always make tribalism anmd religious attacks on the slightest of issues.

Face the game and not the player foo*l.

If they call Okonjo Iweala a biafran spy or warlord or Tinubu an opc tout, you same baboons will come crying and spitting nonsense all over the place.

Less I forget, you haven't even made the slightest iota of sense on this issue.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by mrrock: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2012
It is better to print N1 million note at once. It will make it easier for Nigerians to carry cash.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Donkunze: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2012
Sanusi,you are a disgrace to this country.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2012
I have no issues about introduction of 5000 note, but totally against coinage of our legal tender. I refuse to be upset, but I doubt if I will touch any coin. Its probably better to keep my funds in foreign currency and spend naira only on POS. Coins should be eradicated as a legal tender in Nigeria. There are no vending machines. I hate coins.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by doublej1(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2012
stillme: I'm beginning to hate this man.
have you forgotten that when the head is sick the rest of the body becomes sick also.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Yacubes(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2012
...he introduced 'Islamic bank', in a country wit different religions, mayb he forgot dat evry policy made by cbn must hav an equal benefit on every nigerian.
He later then introduced cashless policy 4 a third world state like ours.
Now introduction of #5000 note 4 a daily sky rocketed inflative economy.
Big cloth doesnt make a big man as certificates dont make an intelligent n rational human.
I believe an illiterate wil perform beta dan sanusi cos he seems 2 b rationally blind.

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by segunjowo(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2012
SLS has a very bad and sinister plan for Nigeria.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by kokozain(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2012
Bus conductors suppose to lead anti 50 and 20 coins crusade. How are they going to be packing coins on duty? He claimed that the coins will be introduced gradually i.e notes will still be in circulation for coins acceptability. Who told SLS that, that strategy has not been done before. Do Nigerians accept the coins? The simple truth coins can never be accepted here if there no facilities to expend it.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by doublej1(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Oh! Please shut up you silly son of a reatard.

Of course open your bat eyes and read my thread and post and see if I am supporting Sanusi on this?

All I am saying is foo*l like you should always make tribalism anmd religious attacks on the slightest of issues.

Face the game and not the player foo*l.

If they call Okonjo Iweala a biafran spy or warlord or Tinubu an opc tout, you same baboons will come crying and spitting nonsense all over the place.

Less I forget, you haven't even made the slightest iota of sense on this issue.
pls, when ever there is a post bringing tribalism, pls, try in as much as possible to ignore it. They use this tribalism when they have no other way to divert peoples attention from a sensible things. Thanks.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by papaejima1: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2012
I didn't have to read this tras.h before posting this response! Just the title was enough!

Oga Sanusi, Every Nigerian is already SENSITIZED! We say NO!NO!! NO!!!
We don't want your N5000.
Even the market woman is crying against it, how come you are the only one seeing "double" on this issue.
It's clear to all of us and we say NO.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by IFEDILIEZE(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2012
What is all this fuss about 5000 naira note? ......................................................SLS is a mallam for cryin out loud! He has given out d best his koran verse filled brain has to offer(islamic bankin). Whatever dt will come out of dt brain will b gud as BHs IEDs. Quote me anywhere.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by vanbonattel: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2012
double j1:
have you forgotten that when the head is sick the rest of the body becomes sick also.

Yes, some !diot will try to blame gej. And if sanusi had turned to become good performer they will credit sanusi? Pathetic losers!
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by vanbonattel: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2012
Can somebody tell me what the qualifications of this man is for them to appoint him to such an office as this?
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Magnanimity(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2012
Aboki must still behave like Aboki, no matter what
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by pato405(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2012
if they are this hell bent on making money laundering easy for their corrupt souls, they should just go ahead and print =N=10million notes. a bundle of it equates 1 billion. guess their caps can comfortably accommodate 10billion and the canopy agbada can accommodate enough money to build an oil refinery abroad.

they want to go cashless with more cash..cashless my foot. angry
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Magnanimity(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2012
Magnanimity: Aboki must still behave like Aboki, no matter what
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by pato405(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Bunchersstab(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk: WE NO GO GREE OH!
WE NO GO GREE!!
WE NO NEED N5,000 NOTE!!!
WE NO GO GREE!!!

Nigerians let us ALL come together and kick against the introduction of this N5,000 note.

See thread below to see important and vital points why we should all kick against the introduction of this N5,000 note.

https://www.nairaland.com/1030089/why-n5000-note-should-kicked

If they tell us we are going CASHLESS in 2013 then why also tell us you need to introduce N5,000 note to reduce the cost of maintaining smaller denominations in circulation.

Please who is fo*oling who in Nigeria?

Nigerian youths it is high time we all start reasoning and unite to fight all this injustice in this county.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by ujukala: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2012
He should go by the masses demands which is: don't introduce it.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by omosexy1: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2012
When I read this I was thinking the sensitization programme will reflect on how the introduction N5000 will create stability to the Naira and won't result to inflation. I was guessing the sensitization will be to aware Nigerians that the cash lite programme can run simultaneously with the introduction of the N5,000. However, I am disappointed that the CBN is only concerned on cost-effective methods of printing cash. It is a shame that one method to reduce this cost (either direct or overheads) is through the same cash-lite policy they are shy to implement. Sanusi should go and ask Ben Bernanke how the US Federal Reserves saves money from printing cash.

My people lets us resist this policy. It will do us no good.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Nextworldnx(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2012
WE MUST OPPOSE THIS OPPRESSION AND INSENSITIVITY TO NIGERIANS. I HAVE REGISTERED MY VOTE TO PROTEST ON THIS ISSUE, AND I SUGGEST YOU ALL SHOULD DO THESAME.

IF LAGOS REJECTS IT, THEN NIGERIA REJECTS IT.

WE SAY NO TO N5,000 NOTE!!
WE SAY NO TO COINS!!!
WE SAY NO TO DICTATORIAL CBN GOVERNOR!!!
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by laughinggal(f): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2012
am not in support of this 5000 notes.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Nextworldnx(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2012
WE MUST OPPOSE THIS OPPRESSION AND INSENSITIVITY TO NIGERIANS. I HAVE REGISTERED MY VOTE TO PROTEST ON THIS ISSUE, AND I SUGGEST YOU ALL SHOULD DO THESAME.

IF LAGOS REJECTS IT, THEN NIGERIA REJECTS IT.

WE SAY NO TO N5,000 NOTE!!
WE SAY NO TO COINS!!!
WE SAY NO TO DICTATORIAL CBN GOVERNOR!!!

WE NO GO GREE O! WE NO GO GREE!!
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by indmix: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2012
Makes me ђά̲̣̣vέ goose pimples when you discover N40b will be expended on printing of the coins and notes. How is this expenditure recovered or is it free money? Methought individuals could be empowered with this largess than fritter away in the name of a questionable, obnoxious and regressive policy that takes us backward and painfully takes FOOD away from the common man's table.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by tunapawizzy: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2012

lwkmd....but u r right sha..no matter what even if na cambridge or harvard dem go....d aboki in dem will still show forth
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Policewoman(f): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk: why don't you ever drop your stu*pidity before going ahead to type on nairaland?
You this boy, must you insult someone everytime you type? You strike me as crude and unrefined.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by jcmi(f): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2012
yohanna zack: 1. Who is there to stop sls,
2. who is there to remind sls of his policies?
3. Who is there to ask him of his achivments?
4. Who is there to remove sls?
5. Who is mightier than sls in nigeria?
God fogiv me, im not tryn to be blasphemous 'ALMIGHTY SLS' carry go!
But GOD ALMIGHTY DE
this cattle man can never be in any way be said to be ALMIGHTY, God alone is ALMIGHTY. Rubbishhhhhh!!!
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Phikom(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2012
God x watching
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by andyanders: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2012
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is a complete theif anord is just looking for avenue to steal money through the printining of the N5,000 note. Same way Soludo did by printing N50,N20 and coins knowing fully well that there was no need for same. The N50,N20 and the coins NEVER worked as the two notes is worthless and tears at will.

Sanusi knows the game he is playing. Since he wants to claim that he is not corrupt, he wants to use the prining of the N5,000 contract to steal the nation blind and when he retires from the CBN, he will now go into politics. He is a clever thief. Nobody audits CBN and these people steal the nation dry. It's a game plane by him with his inner cabinet in CBN to steal.

Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by Chubhie: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2012
Tis not sensitize but brainwashing....If they can bribe the right people and then throw some bogus economic terms to the masses... we could all wake up to see that the 5000 notes are already in circulation.
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by cutievik: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2012
My grandpa used to tell me when i was a kid that "The voice of the people is the voice of God nd should be hearken to" but this countries political big weights and SLS has proven to us that 'The voice of the people is the voice of the poor nd therfore must be disregarded'.My prayer remains that God should touch the minds of our labour leaders,trade union congresses,civil society groups, all nd sundry to raise up against these demonic policy.God help us!
Re: CBN To Sensitize Nigerians On N5000 Note by gbadexy(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2012
Since there is no reasoning with maloo brain and our docile president seen incapable of calling him t order, the next thing is for the people to reject the note when given. Reject the coins and note. Awareness can also be made through BB and other social media too so spread it to the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Die As Plateau sects Clash Again / Borno Sacks All Local Govt. Caretaker Committees / Police Arrests 10 Boko Haram Suspect In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.