Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid (14429 Views)

Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / Bernd Schuster sacked, Juande Ramos new coach at Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by mukina2: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2012
Cristiano Ronaldo refused to celebrate his 150th goal for Real Madrid on Sunday evening, citing "a professional issue" as the reason for being unhappy with the club.

Cristiano Ronaldo became the ninth highest goalscorer in Real Madrid history
GettyImagesCristiano Ronaldo became the ninth highest goalscorer in Real Madrid history

Ronaldo netted a brace in the 3-0 thrashing of Granada at the Santiago Bernabeu, but appeared subdued before being substituted by Gonzalo Higuain in the 63rd minute. Despite notching his 150th goal in 149 appearances for Los Merengues, Ronaldo later revealed a rift between he and the club.

"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why.

"It's nothing to do with Andres Iniesta [winning UEFA's Best Player in Europe award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this].

"The people at the club know about this. I cannot say any more."

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is set to link up with his Portugal team-mates this week despite aggravating an injury to his left thigh following a clash with Granada defender Borja Gomez.

"I'm fine," he said. "I am going to Portugal to see if I recover in the next couple of days, because I want to play those two games, which are so important for the team."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1149937/cristiano-ronaldo-%27not-happy%27-with-real-madrid?cc=3888
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by miteolu(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2012
Stoke city await Ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by megxo(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2012
he has not opened up yet.... singin.."killin him softly".............
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Azubreezy(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2012
Uhmm.. Y is dis a news?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by SoocoolTM(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2012
Okay na! come back to Manchester united

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Tolexander: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2012
Oun gbogbo lori owo ni(everythin na on top money)!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by udbyron1(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2012
eyaaaaa why them dey make ma bros vexxx naa.......... Bros no mind them jooor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by SamMilla1(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2012
who cares

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by naijalodge(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2012
That's true..the truth is that,Ronaldo deserves the award,I can't just imagine iniesta,performed in just euros cup and then fiffa just threw the award on him.its clear cheating..meanwhile they knew that messi dosn't deserve it bt they don't want to give it to Cr7,so they gave iniesta..politics everywhere..last 5 el classico meetings,he scored in all 5 in which 4 were winning goals..collected 3 trophies(spanish liga,copa de ray and super cup) against the same messi and iniesta..in fact eee,corruption everywhere..

19 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by anicho(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2012
RONALDO....you are welcome to seat on the bench at ARSENAL.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by akpunku1: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2012
naijalodge: That's true..the truth is that,Ronaldo deserves the award,I can't just imagine iniesta,performed in just euros cup and then fiffa just threw the award on him.its clear cheating..meanwhile they knew that messi dosn't deserve it bt they don't want to give it to Cr7,so they gave iniesta..politics everywhere..last 5 el classico meetings,he scored in all 5 in which 4 were winning goals..collected 3 trophies(spanish liga,copa de ray and super cup) against the same messi and iniesta..in fact eee,corruption everywhere..

dnt mind dem
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by DICKtator: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2012
Soo_cool™:
I tire oooo!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by anicho(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2012
ud byron[1:
]eyaaaaa why them dey make ma bros vexxx naa.......... Bros no mind them jooor

hahahahaha....see this OLD man calling his junior 'bros' all because of 'MONEY'. Na wa oo!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by JojoArmani(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2012
since he doesnt want to give us details of him being unhappy. Lets not discuss him till he opens up.

@muki wat about de code for NL fantasy football. i want to join now.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2012
Ogbeni Ronaldo, Iniesta has won it and there's nothing you can do about it so suck it and be happy for him cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2012
He should go & lick sugar. It's a recipe 4 a happy life.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by tshoboy(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2012
naijalodge: That's true..the truth is that,Ronaldo deserves the award,I can't just imagine iniesta,performed in just euros cup and then fiffa just threw the award on him.its clear cheating..meanwhile they knew that messi dosn't deserve it bt they don't want to give it to Cr7,so they gave iniesta..politics everywhere..last 5 el classico meetings,he scored in all 5 in which 4 were winning goals..collected 3 trophies(spanish liga,copa de ray and super cup) against the same messi and iniesta..in fact eee,corruption everywhere..
Fifa isn't incharge,its uefa and 53 journalists 4rm 53 european countries did d voting.ronaldo and messi and 17votes iniesta had 19votes,so talk 2 d journalists nt fifa

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by kennyslim1(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2012
Soo_cool™:

I tells you! Wiv RVP in the team, na die! grin
Soo_cool™:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by emmke(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2012
the ronaldo fans are at it again.

How does ronaldo deserves the award? What yardstick are u using? In the la liga messi completely outshone him; he had more goals and assists than CR7. Iniesta certainly performed better than ronaldo in the euros and WC. This clearly means that which ever of these tournaments is used, ronaldo will always come second best.

Now using el classico performance to argue that ronaldo is the best is just plain dumb.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by ujukala: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2012
Cristino Ronaldo wants to change club.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Mcleo007(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2012

Bless God, it is not cheap analysts like you that actually vote for who bags the award. It might interest you to know that the vast majority of football pundits and analysts across Europe acknowledges Iniesta is the best. Its funny how people forget what the award is for and abt. For Chris' sake, its for the best individual football perfomer and not one who beats who in a classico game. And for your information, between last season and now, 6 classicos were played. Ronaldo won just 2, lost 2 and drew 2. Same record as Messi and Iniesta (that is if you think the award should be centred on classicos alone).
And on awards won on team basis; Iniesta and Messi did win more (uefa super cup, copa del Rey and the previous super cup) plus the former winning the euros championship. Tell me there's no tie there! Please take your propaganda elsewhere, it doesn't sell anymore. Talks like these only go to discredit CR7 the more. He's a great player, no doubt but comes rightly 3rd behind Messi and Iniesta.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Mcleo007(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by joskin: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2012
selfish Ronaldo is proud,& he wants to be on top of every awards.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by highlandre(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2012
Ronaldo is a fantastic player, but has attitude problems. He's like a beautiful bride with poor attitude.
Again, who says he deserved the award more than Iniesta or Messi? He won two trophies, Iniesta won five, and Messi was highest goal scorer in all competitions (league inclusive) where Barcelona featured in.
The three players are exceptional, but awarding Iniesta was justiable, particularly in his exploit at the recently concluded Euros

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2012
hmm, Manchester still misses you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2012
anicho: RONALDO....you are welcome to seat on the bench at ARSENAL.
guy,dis dosen't even make sense.It's so obvious dat he deserved d award!at least dey cld av given messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by johnstar(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2012
Will dis make uefa replay d match btwn chelsea vs a.madrid undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Chanchit: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2012
Abeg make them monitor the guy , make e no go commit suicide for portugal o, cos oyinbo sabi kill them self, he should @least wait till Messi wins the world footballer of the yr in Dec' before he proceeds to the after life..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Napoli Vs Manchester City: UCL (2 - 4) On 1st November 2017 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.