Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? (1551 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / Top 12 Most Famous African Entertainers ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2012
When I think about action films and those whose footprints seem indelible in the action-film circle of the film industry,these names(of legendary action film actors) always occur to me:
1. JET LI
2. VAN DAMME
3. JACKIE CHAN
4. BRUCE LEE
5. SYLVESTER STALLONE(Rambo)
6. ARNOLD SCHWA...(Commando)
In your opinion,who is the most famous action film star of all time?
Just to mention,somehow this affects the price of garri;you don't have to ask.*smiles*
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? by SamMilla1(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2012
i will gp for swartznegger
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? by 401kk: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2012
Chakin chan
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? by eduson33(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2012
Mr. IBU
***wispering***
Madam,Abeg mix peper soup and beans
:add two kpomo
:one goat intestine
:and enough okporoko
spray some ofe akwu on top if possible.no time
MyFidelis: When I think about action films and those whose footprints seem indelible in the action-film circle of the film industry,these names(of legendary action film actors) always occur to me:
1. JET LI
2. VAN DAMME
3. JACKIE CHAN
4. BRUCE LEE
5. SYLVESTER STALLONE(Rambo)
6. ARNOLD SCHWA...(Commando)
In your opinion,who is the most famous action film star of all time?
Just to mention,somehow this affects the price of garri;you don't have to ask.*smiles*
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? by Chanchit: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2012
For me Jackie Chan is my No1 then Van Damme..
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? by silasmanner(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2012
Commando
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? by mikron(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
james bond 007
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? by Rapmaestro(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2012
grin[color=#550000][/color] jackie chan
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? by FatimaAbbas(f): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jackie Chan

Look at the most famous hausa actresses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRsZzGRntmk

(1) (Reply)

Ilami Whyte Released Hot Sexy Photos Ofer Herself / Tweetfight Between Eva Alordiah And Her Ex Partner/ Boss / #bbathechase- Elikem And Pokello Arrive In Ghana (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.