Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

A Food For Thought For Atheists And Unbelievers Alike! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Food For Thought For Atheists And Unbelievers Alike! (1578 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Atheists And Their Stupidity / Question For Atheists And Religious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Food For Thought For Atheists And Unbelievers Alike! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Pagan Naija understands that atheists are honest in their stances unlike christians. Pagan Naija knows that unlike christians atheists wont call his religion withcraft

yes true! i have so far never had anything much to say against atheists. their conduct is good and resonable. cool
Re: A Food For Thought For Atheists And Unbelievers Alike! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
joe4christ:

Whatever mehn, you just would'nt accept, or would you?

accept what and why you are just busy intent upon gaining a convert. if you want a convert, then "EARN" it. stop begging for it .
Re: A Food For Thought For Atheists And Unbelievers Alike! by joe4christ(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

wellyou see, it so happens that though i may not confirm to a complete 100% atheistic hardcore ideology, atleast i can say that whatever path they have chosen is as of one based on proofs, honesty & bare facts and reasoning (except in extreme spiritual matters). they have so far never killed, massacred, pillaged, r.aped anyone. even their brainwashing is based on factuality and not some book written by some distant desert banshee.

i have nothing to say to them on soical injustices , etc. they have done no harm to me or my people or my Nation or this world.

what do you mean by "render them useless" how can a Spiritual Force be rendered useless isnt creation itself a Spiritual Force?? and so is Destruction! are these rendered useless>>?? NO! it is intangible, omnipresent & omnipotent. [size=15pt] you might have barely destroyed the representations of these Forces. so wat New idols can be built, new temples can be constructed! have you heard of the Hindu Temple of Somnath in Western India The Somnath Temple is known as "the Shrine Eternal", having been destroyed, looted and pillaged six times by invading muslim Arabs and Turks and rebuilt six times by the natives and most recently, 50 years back by the Indian Govt itself. you see?? you can destroy the representations but you can never do away with the belief. [/size]

and what dark ages do you refer to are we not now living in the dark ages so much for your jesus' sacrifice to "save" us. *smh undecided

hahahahaha i can only but pity u, just listen to yourself blabbing gibberish nonsense, why do you keep twisting truth? Ooops, sorry i forgot you're of no difference with your master the devil, he is a liar and the father of all liars, there's no iota of truth in him, so you can only follow suite, anyways as for the bolded - Are u kidding me? C'mon, talking about barely destroying their representation makes you the greatest liar that ever lived, or maybe a confermation of the fact that you're like your father the devil who in himself is a lie, you know of a truth that Jesus did not only dealt with your little blood sucking demons of gods but dealt with their very source, which is lucifer the master of darkness some 2000+ years ago, what happened to your gods is just a manifestation of that defeat,, yes i know they've deviced another means of livelyhood by possessing their victims and making their body a dwelling place, but aint you watching the media for yourself to see how they are been cast out by the very little of believers talk more of the sons of God, Jesus has given us the key of hades and of heaven that whatsoever we bind on earth shall be bind in heaven and whatsoever who loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven, so dont get it twisted mehn, Jesus is no Joke he is our God, Lord, brother, Friend and all in all, he does not claim supremacy over us, NO instead he want us to be more like him and do even more than he did while on earth, and that's exactly what we are gonna do, and please let this be noted for the record of it [size=20pt] ''Never you ever again compare christians with muslims we are both of different spiritual source making us of different world, they are of the children of the slave while we are of the children of the free, they are in bondage mastermined by lucifer while we are of a people set to be free even before the foundation of this world was laid, the kingdom we represent is not of mere word but of power and of the pulling down of strong holds'' muslims are just under the influence of satanic deception, so i dont blame them, i wish they knew, but lucifer's deceptive scheme is worse than a spell, only Jesus himself can save them.
Now talking about the arab muslems and that or turk trying to destroy the shrine in india, well you and i know that there's no way you can take possession of a man's property while he's still much alive and active except your first bind him, and binding him would only require you being stronger than he is to do so, it takes a stronger man to bind a strong man and take possession of his possessions, so the muslims and the pagan are one of thesame source, it would definately take the true children of the living God to pool down such shrines as it has already been done in other parts of india, christianity is fast spreading like a wild fire in india as i'm writing right now, so it's matter of time before we get to that location and i can assure soon that shrine will be a history''.[/size] [size=15pt] All this might sound like a fairy-tale to those atheist out there but you know it's true, bu you will never tell them because a kingdom cannot rise against itself else it would crumble, so i know that feeling. [/size]

Heavenly father i pray you open the eyes of this ones reading this that they might behold your glory and light of your word and turn a new live in Jesus name. Amen!

That's the best i can do for you. Goodluck!!!
Re: A Food For Thought For Atheists And Unbelievers Alike! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
^^^^^^^what you said above is not worth reading. howevever, let me tell you tht christianity is soon diminishing across the world. in some places in India, yes, christianity is gaining a foothod aong the poorer mases but among the majority, India will still remain a stronghold for Hinduism. cool
Re: A Food For Thought For Atheists And Unbelievers Alike! by manmustwac(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
joe4christ:

You just aint got a clue what nigerian problem realy is, you know why cause you're an ignoramus, oh yes, that's exactly who u are for painting religion as the source of nigerian problems.
I'll recommend yyou check deep withen urself u might be lucky enough to see for yourself the source of nigerian problems.
God help your deluded soul!
Apart from the insults can you please tell me what Nigeria's problem really is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crucified To The Religious World / In The Begining, Was The WORD, What Is The Word. / How Superstition Almost Made Me Blind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.