Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead (41124 Views)

Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Upcoming Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Dead / Seun Ogunlade (Yoruba Actress) Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by tope3x(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
all these uncouth nl girls sef. crass, tasteless, tactless. what adjective can i use again?...and grimy.
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by SisiKill1: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
sexkillz: You can download a movie, transfer to a flash drive and watch on TV via a flash drive compatible DVD player. . .

The joke is on you.

tope3x: SO SURE SHE/HE HASNT SEEN THAT KIND OF TV BEFORE, SO SHE/HE DOESNT KNOW HOW IT WORKS

sexkillz: I guess not. . .

Riddle me this cowboys - How many NLers does it take to get a joke?

Answer - Not you two, that's for sure!! lipsrsealed

I will wait until you get IT.

Hey, no hurry. . .I know how difficult it is for certain people to decipher certain things, so I will be patient.

Bwhahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by nkenu(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Watin kill this fine chike
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by mikeywise(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
RIP!!!
Sisi_Kill:

Riddle me this cowboys - How many NLers does it take to get a joke?

Answer - Not you two, that's for sure!! lipsrsealed

I will wait until you get IT.

Hey, no hurry. . .I know how difficult certain things are to decipher, so I will be patient.

Bwhahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy
WHY TELL US THAT HE USED HIS TV TO WATCH IT? HE COULD HAVE SAVED DAT PART AND SIMPLY SAY HE WATCHED IT.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by mahel: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
mikeywise: RIP!!!
WHY TELL US THAT HE USED HIS TV TO WATCH IT? HE COULD HAVE SAVED DAT PART AND SIMPLY SAY HE WATCHED IT.
. Pls tell dose 2!
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by SisiKill1: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
mikeywise: RIP!!!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gosh! This is so inappropriate for this thread (and I am so sorry embarassed ) but mehn, that's hella funny!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude I hereby proclaim you their sensei!! cool cool

I mean you totally OWN them, so make sure they award you the respect you deserve.

*Modified*
Oh freak! I just noticed your name! Of course! Of course! Makes sense!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by ayobase(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
anitank: I thought they ment Nairaland Seun o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmmmmm!
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by mikron(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
so so sad. may her soul rest in peace. though i don't know her
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by Dahkogrin007(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
O ma se o,iku yii ma wa sadden o......to ba de orun ko se orun re
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by Limaoscar: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
I thought they ment Nairaland Seun o

If the Guy or His proxy ban you now, you go carry come here dey cry yeye Croc tearsshocked
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by bellad4real(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eeh yah may her soul rest in peace
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by UyiIredia(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Heya sad See pretty chick wey just pafuka.
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by folahann(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
O ma se o. Her family will be so devastated.
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by Damilorlah(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
TOO BAD TOO BAD TOO BAD
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by ibukunoluwa66(f): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eeyah so painful may her soul rest in peace
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by seedorfabbey: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
R I P
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by shadrach77: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
RIP sad sad sad
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by dandollar1: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2012
RIP cry cry cry
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by realwale: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2012
folahann: O ma se o. Her family will be so devastated.

she is just about 23yrs old,her muslim name is Monsurat and she used to stay in Ijoko near sango,ogun state.Met her four yrs ago when she came for WU at my bank.i was d one dat attended to her and we exchanged numbers.we used to talk on d phone.she was studying in OOU then.
The painful aspect of her death is dat she has bn hustling in d movie industry for over 3yrs now only for her big break to come last june.she did not stay long enuf to enjoy d fruit of her labour.
RIP
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by Landcruiser: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2012
RIP
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by Abrantie: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2012
Why couldn't the title just be "Actress Seun Ogulande Is Dead"? Why the need to separate yourselves by tribe?
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by Dubemkelly(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
Wen sum1 dies nd u r nt related 2 him or her,u might think dat d deceased is a log of wood...Peeps try 2 b sympathetic 4 once rada dan sarcastic....It doesn't take anything 4rm u besides u mustnt comment on a post,u can read n walk away nd nobody knows,we talking abt death here nt comedy...Fare Seun Effizy
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by atuboweke(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
realwale:

she is just about 23yrs old,her muslim name is Monsurat and she used to stay in Ijoko near sango,ogun state.Met her four yrs ago when she came for WU at my bank.i was d one dat attended to her and we exchanged numbers.we used to talk on d phone.she was studying in OOU then.
The painful aspect of her death is dat she has bn hustling in d movie industry for over 3yrs now only for her big break to come last june.she did not stay long enuf to enjoy d fruit of her labour.
RIP
realwale:

WHAT DO U MEAN BY "HUSTLING".....HOPE ITS NOT WHAT AM THINKING?

RIP
realwale:

RIP
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
realmscape: pls y du u have to ban my post mods...pls reincarnate my post embarassed embarassed
Go and bring 7 cows,7 fowls and 7 kegs of palm oil to appease the gods of NAIRALAND.
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by segoo: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
this is bad oooooooo god save us from early deaht R I P smileythis is bad oooooooo god save us from early deaht R I P
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by Kennyblues(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2012
its painful seeing someone close to you die;we lived on the same street while in school and we were so close. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by mspookie: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2012
Sexkillz and sisikill...i always thought they were lovers shocked
The kill family shouldnt wash their dirty linen in public grin
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by Abelocheme(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
May his sauls rest in peace AMEN
Re: Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead by bukatyne(f): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2016
I just watched effizy po last year and knew the industry lost a gem.

Seun, RIP.

May we all be alive to enjoy the fruits of our labour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Eniola Badmus Twerks For Tiwa Savage in New Photos / John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.