Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Football Club(s) Do You Belong? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Football Club(s) Do You Belong? (773 Views)

Which Club(s) Do You Miss In The Top Leagues? / Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? / Tennis Club(s) In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Football Club(s) Do You Belong? by tomakint: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
It is virtually everywhere now! The love of football clubs is the in-thing, sometimes you see fans both young and old, males and females adorning the jerseys of their respective clubs with their names beautifully and boldly imprinted at the back, such is the level of followership of football clubs now. Majorities join the clubs they are in now for one reason or the other these includes; colour of clubs crest, styles of play, historical achievements, key players in those clubs, countries of such clubs, head coaches (now managers) of such clubs, net worth of their chosen clubs, the list is endless! Some have more than one clubs they roll with, for some reason best known to them and they enjoy it – well, it’s all good! My own club is F.C BARCELONA; I have been a follower since 1994, an ardent follower since 2005 till now! Which one do you belong Nairalanders? I am a Barca 4 Life!
Re: What Football Club(s) Do You Belong? by syntex(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
ARSENAL 4 LIFE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of Nigerian Footballer Victor Moses / Super Eagles Flew Into Sao Paolo Brazil / I Won’t Be Shocked To Lose My Job Before The World Cup Again- Keshi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.