Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bigbrother Africa/lets C Who Will Be Goldie And Prezzo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bigbrother Africa/lets C Who Will Be Goldie And Prezzo (715 Views)

Lest We Immortalize Nuisance: The Goldie Example..... / Denrele Edun Knocks Goldie Into Mega-stardom With A Smash Tribute!!! / No Money For Prezzo As ONE Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigbrother Africa/lets C Who Will Be Goldie And Prezzo by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hi Nairalanders let's play a game. Just for the fun of it,no money involved.If u insult ur disqualified from the game,u be who u are and see who is gonna be voted the best,personality,the most romentic guy and girl.the coolest of them all and who is always good on advice.only one person who has the all the mentioned characters will be the winner.We will be doing this until 3rd of november.Anyone will be playing but ill give u guys to vote the ones u think r not real.
Re: Bigbrother Africa/lets C Who Will Be Goldie And Prezzo by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
Its quiet nice to have my own topic and talk alone!!m actually enjoying the royal treatment,pls don't comment.
Re: Bigbrother Africa/lets C Who Will Be Goldie And Prezzo by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2012
^^^^^^
Hey girl!
Not to worry about that. But from what I see, your game is a bit complex or I should I use the word "sophisticated" for lack of a better word?
Could be why people are not keen enough on playing it.
Re: Bigbrother Africa/lets C Who Will Be Goldie And Prezzo by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2012
Good Girl: ^^^^^^
Hey girl!
Not to worry about that. But from what I see, your game is a bit complex or I should I use the word "sophisticated" for lack of a better word?
Could be why people are not keen enough to play it.
I would be honoured if u could help me out if u don't mind so it can be up 2da standard people will be willing to play

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Sacks Service Chiefs, Appoints New Ones / Do We All See The Same Colours ?? / The "Bloodiest" Thread On Nairaland 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.