Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Finally! How To Rack Up Facebook LIKES In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally! How To Rack Up Facebook LIKES In Nigeria (3291 Views)

How I Get 2,000 Facebook Likes In Just 2 Weeks (screenshot) / How U Can Make Huge Amount Of Money By Just Cliking On Facebook Likes Pages / Increase Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers,youtube Views & Your Website Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! How To Rack Up Facebook LIKES In Nigeria by lucarella: 5:16am On Sep 04, 2012
Page Liker is a strictly Nigerian Facebook page that helps Nigerians gather facebook LIKES for their fan pages.
The way it works; You LIKE Page Liker and you post your website on the wall. Other fans will LIKE your page and if necessary, take the next step to going into your website or business.

At Page Liker, there is no 100% guarantee, but you have to LIKE other people's pages for others to LIKE your page.

Link http://www.facebook.com/pageliker.ng

Invite your friends to LIKE the page.
Re: Finally! How To Rack Up Facebook LIKES In Nigeria by mortee: 5:58am On Sep 04, 2012
I'm sure this is not true!
Re: Finally! How To Rack Up Facebook LIKES In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2012
How does liking a FBK page generate funds for a jobless man undecided

If ever this works and is of any importance,you posted on the wrong section. smiley
Re: Finally! How To Rack Up Facebook LIKES In Nigeria by lucarella: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2012
mortee: I'm sure this is not true!

Trust me, It was the same thing I said when I saw it. I think the idea is a good one. It's getting a large amount of likes on the page by inviting people, and then posting your website for them to like.
Re: Finally! How To Rack Up Facebook LIKES In Nigeria by lucarella: 5:38am On Sep 05, 2012
ifyalways: How does liking a FBK page generate funds for a jobless man undecided

If ever this works and is of any importance,you posted on the wrong section. smiley

How do you think The Coolfm's of these world make money 4rm Facebook? Its cause they have a large fan base and you can run advertisements for other companies if you have a large fan base. I see a good way of making free money and free data here.
Re: Finally! How To Rack Up Facebook LIKES In Nigeria by HuJJC(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Newest site to rack up FACEBOOK LIKES..
Sign up and Get 50Points! Like and Get points for liking, then use your point to promote your facebook etc...
http://www.nairalikes.com tell friends!

1 Like

Re: Finally! How To Rack Up Facebook LIKES In Nigeria by imsuboi(m): 5:15am On Jul 22, 2015
Scam

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve/ Master Card / Good News. The Naira Is Now 245 To $1. See Inside! / How To Write A Business Plan Or Feasibiility Study Report (fish Farm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.